Bethesda admits they reduced Fallout 4 graphics to focus on other things + no paid mods (for now) or microtransactions

Bouzoo

-snip-

Dont let things like this get to you, people will Immature and feel insecure about console gaming.  If they don’t have it, they would just bash and dislike as they don’t have it or want to feel secure about buying a pc. This is where you should ignore and not rage.

the "pcmasterrace" community has nothing to do with PC gaming community. The pcmasterrace are just insecure kids that always have consoles within their mouths instead of enjoying games on their pc.

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

Dont let things like this get to you, people will Immature and feel insecure about console gaming.  If they don’t have it, they would just bash and dislike as they don’t have it or want to feel secure about buying a pc. This is where you should ignore and not rage.

the "pcmasterrace" community has nothing to do with PC gaming community. The pcmasterrace are just insecure kids that always have consoles within their mouths instead of enjoying games on their pc.

-snip-

I was telling people that usually classify themselves into those 2 groups (or rather to others that classify them) not to make a thread about that because we get that more than enough. FYI I play a lot on PS3/4, PSP and Vita. You may have noticed that I said if it becomes that I'll ask the mods to lock the thread. I've not even once called someone on this forum a peasant so get your arguments straight before you start insulting people. Also it's not my problem if you're in a shitty mood, if you want to take it out on someone go somewhere else. @JAKEBAB.

@TwistedDictator also before "providing backup" to someone who obviously doesn't understand the post, you might wanna read it again yourself until you understand it like everyone else does.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

-snip-

oh god, I can taste the salt. Btw OP didn't call anyone a peasant. He said don't make it a PC vs Console war.

I don't Care about the "Reduced" Graphics, looks good enough to me and if the Game itself is fantastic then i'll gladly take the trade off Rather than having a shity AAA tittle whic looks good

no one wants microtransactions

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

How is this topic in the Linus Videos thread? That's like the forbidden zone for non-admins.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

How is this topic in the Linus Videos thread? That's like the forbidden zone for non-admins.

Was about to say. Why is nobody commenting on this guy's wizardry?

I think that they should release this finished version first, but than add the original planned graphics as free DLC.

Like what Shadow of Mordor and The Witcher 2 did, correct?

A mod hid or deleted it for a while for cleaning and now it popped up here. Cross-forum teleportation glitch!

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Was about to say. Why is nobody commenting on this guy's wizardry?

A mod hid or deleted it for a while for cleaning and now it popped up here. Cross-forum teleportation glitch!

Isn't it obvious? I'm Linus d'oh.

Seriously, I've no idea. It was deletrd yesterday and now it's back here. Must be magic.

That's good and all, but I still cant help but feel a little let down by the fact that they have made the build currently look like something that came out a number of years ago. Especially with Fallout, I do expect the best and I just don't get that feeling right now. I do hope that it changes in the future when they have added all that they want to the game so they can focus on making the game look better. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Swear to god if they did it just for people on console, what the fuck. I don't have a GTX 970 for nothing.

There will be mods to make it look pretty :D

To be frank, I don't care. Fallout has never been known for great graphics. 

Like what Shadow of Mordor and The Witcher 2 did, correct?

Kind of, yeah. Also, Skyrim did this too!

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Oh great so a company delivering another product quickly with less than it was to have to just make more money.  Yay for commerce/capitalism.

They ought to official release a optional patch for better graphics.

I swear to god some of these developers are relying on unpaid modder to fix their washed down games.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

Oh great so a company delivering another product quickly with less than it was to have to just make more money.  Yay for commerce/capitalism.

Quickly? It's been four years since Skyrim and much longer since Fallout 3. Also there isn't anything "less" They didn't downgrade anything. The statement meant that they COULD have made it better graphically but INSTEAD of going that route they added more content to the game. Nothing about the quite says that better graphics existed and were then removed.

You do realize they are doing this so the game can have more quality content? Have you even read the article?

"focus on other things. " make sure the peasants are happy.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

(I'm only joking, not serious)

- snip-

Of course it's to allow for consoles to he able to run the game. They give us this reason because of the PR shitstorm that admitting that the current-gen consoles are horribly underpowered would cause.

"horribly underpowered"

Anyways no one stops Bethesda from taking advantage of PC, they just don't give a shit, they haven't made a "PC first" game since before morrowind

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

"horribly underpowered"

Anyways no one stops Bethesda from taking advantage of PC, they just don't give a shit, they haven't made a "PC first" game since before morrowind

Or you know it would cost a shit load of extra money and time. If they delayed the game to take advantage of the PC you'd be bitching about that instead.

Or you know it would cost a shit load of extra money and time. If they delayed the game to take advantage of the PC you'd be bitching about that instead.

Actually I'm sure most people are fine here if the game gets delayed as long as it means it's gonna be better. That has been said many times over and over again.

Actually I'm sure most people are fine here if the game gets delayed as long as it means it's gonna be better. That has been said many times over and over again.

Uh-huh. After the massive nerd rage that happened around GTAV prior to it's PC release I doubt it.

Uh-huh. After the massive nerd rage that happened around GTAV prior to it's PC release I doubt it.

It's one thing if they postpone it for all platforms, but the PC got it almost 2 years after 2 generations of consoles. And now people are gonna defend them saiyng how it's the better version but I'd rather if they released it immediately and upgraded it with patches.

It's one thing if they postpone it for all platforms, but the PC got it almost 2 years after 2 generations of consoles. And now people are gonna defend them saiyng how it's the better version but I'd rather if they released it immediately and upgraded it with patches.

If they had released it soon after the original versions it never would have been upgraded. It would have launched with zero multiplayer, when MP eventually launched it would have been buggy as shit, etc.