Bethesda admits they reduced Fallout 4 graphics to focus on other things + no paid mods (for now) or microtransactions

Bouzoo

If they had released it soon after the original versions it never would have been upgraded. It would have launched with zero multiplayer, when MP eventually launched it would have been buggy as shit, etc.

Well at least then with the PS4 version. Afaik the PC version also had many MP issues. But I think we're going too much off topic here.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I am 100% OK with this.

If they took the budget that would normally be for allocated for hiring people to make better graphics and spent it on creative minds that will make the story better then give me fallout 4 any day. The reason we play games is not for stunning pictures (they are a good upside) but for the story. You want to be able to put yourself into the game and nothing, not even stunning graphics will put you there faster than a good plot.

[spoiler=Blue^3http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/388528-blue3/ I5 4690k | Asrock Z97 Pro4 mATX | RAM: Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB) Blue Edition and Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB) Black Edition | GPU: XFX DD R9 390x | PSU: Corsair AX760 | SSD: Samsung 840- 120GB | Hard Drives: 2x1TB WD Blue | Watercooling Kit: XSPC Raystorm 240 

They didn't reduce any graphics, they simply just focused on adding new features to the core game.

I don't see why many are okay with studios spending most of their time just improving the graphical aspect of a game? What happened to having fun playing a game rather than having fun looking at the game. I feel the industry and gamers are losing sight of what makes gaming fun. It's not the fact that the characters and environment look extremely pretty. It's because the core game is what makes us keep playing it. Games will not be fun if all that the gaming industry did is improve the graphics. Look at why the Final Fantasy series is dying. The core game literally has little to no improvements, which is why it has a decline. Most people are excited for FF15 (the one that is still being developed) because the core game is entirely different to the series.

It's okay.

They don't promise us "watchdogs hyped" graphics, focus on optimization and gameplay more than flashy graphics.

Still a very good lookign game though, looks better to me then Watch Dogs did.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Loving the cunts whining about graphics.
Did you not see the trailers and previews showing off all the new features? Especially that base-building one, I'd definitely sacrifice a little fidelity in graphics if it allowed new gameplay features to be added that made the game more ENJOYABLE TO PLAY.

I have respect for Bethesda.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

I am not building a dual 290X space heater for this kind of shit developers do, just make it so on ultra presets it looks good that's all I want, you can make it so on low settings it will run on a R5 230, just as long as you make it look good on ultra.

I don't understand. Do people even still play Crysis 3 and Crysis 1 because I doubt many people do but people still play games like Fallout 3 and NV not because of their graphics but their gameplay. Yes it would be nice to have a really really good looking game like Crysis but to make the game play and function well it's probably not possible with what they want to do. Even with a quad 390x I doubt it would be possible to run the game at acceptable frame rate. We will never know though but at least they have explained their reasoning behind their decision making which I have respect for.

Besides you will be able to leverage your setup with mods no doubt. NV still pushes my 680 with mods.

(\__/)

(='.'=)