AMD Fury Revealed

Decon

Revealed:

Here it is, the moment all of us (or some of us at least) have been waiting for:

Source: http://www.legitreviews.com/hands-on-with-the-amd-radeon-r9-fury-x-video-card_166254

AMD is getting ready to announce the AMD Radeon R9 Fury X video card and there is one in the room that we are waiting in! We snapped a few pictures and wanted to share them with our readers right away! You can see the images of the AMD Radeon R9 Fury X 4GB HMB1 memory card below.
Read more at http://www.legitreviews.com/hands-on-with-the-amd-radeon-r9-fury-x-video-card_166254#O0DkmozSz3wK4g0Y.99

post-117080-0-02172900-1434473400_thumb.

post-117080-0-86293300-1434473405.jpg

post-117080-0-35361300-1434473417.jpg

Before you say post this on @Opcode thread I was informed that thread was for the Twitch reveal, not a leaked (IDK if this is leaked but it wasn't on Twitch AFAIK) reveal 

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

Not a fan of the design but keen on performance figures

It's not the size that matters.

woah 0_0

GAMING RIG:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5800X3D

MOBO: ASUS TUF Gaming X570 PLUS (Wi-Fi)

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 3600MHz

GPU: PowerColor Fighter RX 6700 XT

STORAGE: 500GB Crucial MX500 M.2 (Boot Drive) / 500GB Crucial SATA / 1TB WD HDD

CASE: Dimas Tech EasyBench V3.0

VR RIG:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5700x

MOBO: MSI B550 Gaming GEN3

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 3600MHz

GPU: Zotac AMP! 2080 Super

STORAGE: 250GB ADATA SSD / 500GB WD Blue SSD / 1TB WD Blue HD

Purely water cooled?

Hope the block cools the vrm and vram too....

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

the stream was all the lolz. First they troll with that stupid box and then no clapping they showed the Nano.

Poor AMD.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Nano is sexy

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

AMD is so poor, like please Apple make presentation workshops 

inb4 size doesn't matter IT DOES

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Yea the nano looks promising. Lets see if the benchmarks hold up.

CPU     4790K  4.7GHz @ 1.17 volts

MOBO  Asus Z97-K

GPU     980ti Strix

RAM    16GB G.Skill

Wow Fury nano is a showstopper.

A 6 inch GPU with one fan that's faster than a 290x

There is also a dual fury card I think

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

Before you say post this on @Opcode thread I was informed that thread was for the Twitch reveal, not a leaked (IDK if this is leaked but it wasn't on Twitch AFAIK) reveal 

This isn't a leak, it's just another website posting about the official (Twitch) reveal. This was shown on the stream.

"Rawr XD"

Bubububuh the rumors made no sense! How could they possibly have been true!?

Please give me the link to videos i dont need photos i want to listen to what they said.

This isn't a leak, it's just another website posting about the official (Twitch) reveal. This was shown on the stream.

AFAIK this was posted before it was shown on stream 

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

There is also a dual fury card I think

All of my must have.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Fall? Later this summer? Nice release date idiots!!

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

AFAIK this was posted before it was shown on stream 

Nope it's literally shots from the stream

"Rawr XD"

Purely water cooled?

Hope the block cools the vrm and vram too....

The vram is on the die, it's cooled by the block.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

All of my must have.

This or just maybe Fury X 8GB....

I can only dream

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life