AMD Fury Revealed

Decon

Mother of god the prices for Fury.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Dual Fiji announced too. That's gonna be more than twice the power of a 295x2 on one PCB with HBM!

At that price, the Fury is a Fury X killer !!  AMD : 1  AMD : 0

Spoiler

Wow Fury nano is a showstopper.

A 6 inch GPU with one fan that's faster than a 290x

No way, it must be a cut down. 

Otherwise fury and fury x would make no sense

On a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam

No way, it must be a cut down.

Otherwise fury and fury x would make no sense

It's not as fast as fury x. But it's faster than 290x according to Lisa. Probably 980 level performance which is crazy from a six inch card.

Revealed:

Here it is, the moment all of us (or some of us at least) have been waiting for:

Source: http://www.legitreviews.com/hands-on-with-the-amd-radeon-r9-fury-x-video-card_166254

attachicon.gifradeon-fury-x.jpg

attachicon.gifradeon-r9-furyx2-645x456.jpg

attachicon.giffury-xt-645x423.jpg

Before you say post this on @Opcode thread I was informed that thread was for the Twitch reveal, not a leaked (IDK if this is leaked but it wasn't on Twitch AFAIK) reveal 

What game is that on the screen?

@LinusTech can only dream of packing a lot of performance in 6 inches.

He's 6 inches in idle mode. Increases under load, but cannot sustain for long and starts throttling again...

Considering how close the 290x is to the 980 already, the Fury at $550 could really end up being a hell of a card.

He's 6 inches in idle mode. Increases under load, but cannot sustain for long and starts throttling again...

His performance can increase with the proper thermal grease, however.

Let's step back for a moment. Yes the card might have problems in some very specific cases with only 4gb of vram. Also we still have no game benchmarks. However I gotta say, look at the pricing. The card will likely come close to a Titan on performance for almost half the price, will run neck to neck with the 980ti but comes with water cooling or a 100 dollar price reduction. This is why we need AMD around otherwise Nvidia would price gauge the fuck out of us.

-------

Current Rig

-------