Well I broke the no preordering rule

NickTheMajin

$130 for Fallout 4 Pipboy edition because fuck you its a pip boy

$60 for NBA 2k16 -Get a ton of bonuses when you preorder, you can play it early, and its 2k so it's always good, buy it every year. 

Then I'm fighting off the urge to preorder FIFA 16 and Battlefront both of which have incentives for preordering. I like FIFA less than 2k, but it's FIFA and I'm positive I'll get it within a week of release so waiting to  hear about possible preorder bonuses. Probably not preordering Battlefront because while it looks like the absolute shit it's EA and anything is possible. 

Then fucking South Park and Mass Effect Andromeda (2016?). The first of which is going to be another masterpiece because Matt and Trey are again heavily involved and if ME is anything like the previous 3 its going to be amazing. 

2015 man. Bloodborne, Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Batman, Battlefront, NBA 2k16. Goat year for gaming. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I've thrown my wallet into the ocean to prevent me from preordering Anno 2205, Tom Clancy: Ghost Recon: Wildhunt and The Division.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Goat year for gaming? Baaaaahahahaha I just kid... The amount of bad puns are real. Not so keen on the sports game, they don't change enough imo to warrant another 60 dollar purchase.

Games I want: the division, forza 6, unravel, ashen, battlefront, adr1ft

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Goat year for gaming? Baaaaahahahaha I just kid... The amount of bad puns are real. Not so keen on the sports game, they don't change enough imo to warrant another 60 dollar purchase.

They do if you follow the sport actively. 2k especially. Madden and MLB the Show are the worst offenders and I only buy those every few years. 2k changes a ton every year including the little MyCareer RPG mode with a whole new story each iteration. And its sounding like this year they're adding college hoops to it. All the FIFAs play differently year to year, though some years are better than others. 14 to 15 was a gigantic leap. 15 to 16 might also be a gigantic leap depending on what the mod scene does with the new female character models. I'm comfortable preordering 2k every year (I actually have two copies of 2k15. You can check my steam account to see how many hours I've dropped in just the PC version). Less comfortable with FIFA so I'll probably hold off on that till I see what the modders can do with it. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SHIRTS

FUCKING BUY THEM

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

It kinda makes sense for a limited special edition. Just don't come complaining when Fallout 4 is a broken PoS at launch (which it probably will since it's a Bethesda game). 

The rest of them? Just no. There is no actual reason to preorder them. 

They do if you follow the sport actively. 2k especially. Madden and MLB the Show are the worst offenders and I only buy those every few years. 2k changes a ton every year including the little MyCareer RPG mode with a whole new story each iteration. And its sounding like this year they're adding college hoops to it. All the FIFAs play differently year to year, though some years are better than others. 14 to 15 was a gigantic leap. 15 to 16 might also be a gigantic leap depending on what the mod scene does with the new female character models.

Imean new content, sure there's only so much you can do with a sports game until you lose that authenticity that ea and other studios strive for, all I want to see is some loosening up from them, new game modes that don't hold true to the rules but still work for the sports theme. (here I'm speaking about fifa specifically, imo it hasn't changed too much since fifa 14 you know they're running out of ideas when they start mentioning corner flag physics....

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I can not justify sports game when I can wait a year and get them for $10 used.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

It kinda makes sense for a limited special edition. Just don't come complaining when Fallout 4 is a broken PoS at launch (which it probably will since it's a Bethesda game). 

The rest of them? Just no. There is no actual reason to preorder them. 

2k16 can be played four days early and comes with tons of stuff if you preorder. And I mean its 2k. You know what you're getting. If you like the NBA there really is no reason to not have a copy. Its a great game every year. 

I can not justify sports game when I can wait a year and get them for $10 used.

But then you're waiting a year...

Imean new content, sure there's only so much you can do with a sports game until you lose that authenticity that ea and other studios strive for, all I want to see is some loosening up from them, new game modes that don't hold true to the rules but still work for the sports theme. (here I'm speaking about fifa specifically, imo it hasn't changed too much since fifa 14 you know they're running out of ideas when they start mentioning corner flag physics....

Fair enough. FIFA focuses mostly on gameplay and physics changes year to year and typically keeps the same modes. 2k changes everything year to year. Gotta relearn how to play every time a new one comes out. 

2k16 can be played four days early and comes with tons of stuff if you preorder. And I mean its 2k. You know what you're getting. If you like the NBA there really is no reason to not have a copy. Its a great game every year. 

You'll be waiting several months for this game to release, getting in 4 days early is not a big deal at that point. The extra content also doesn't make any sense, once you have played the game and have judged yourself whether it was worth the money or not you can still buy it. That means no risk and you just reward the game company that made a great game a bit more. 

But then you're waiting a year...

Yes, they are not worth the full price anymore.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Yes, they are not worth the full price anymore.

To you perhaps. But to me they are. I currently over over 1000 hours in 2k15. Believe me. Its worlds different than 2k14. 

You'll be waiting several months for this game to release, getting in 4 days early is not a big deal at that point. The extra content also doesn't make any sense, once you have played the game and have judged yourself whether it was worth the money or not you can still buy it. That means no risk and you just reward the game company that made a great game a bit more. 

The extra content makes perfect sense. Its extra content that you get for getting a game that you know is going to be fantastic. There has never been a bad 2k game. It's solid each and every year. 

To you perhaps. But to me they are. I currently over over 1000 hours in 2k15. Believe me. Its worlds different than 2k14. 

Basketball. No thanks.

The extra content makes perfect sense. Its extra content that you get for getting a game that you know is going to be fantastic. There has never been a bad 2k game. It's solid each and every year. 

If they make absolutely fantastic games then you shouldn't have an issue giving them a bit more money after the game is released by buying that extra content. The fact that they're gating off content in the first place should already make you a bit wary, cutting corners and maximizing profits (which is what they're obviously doing) will probably lead to them fucking over someone at some point. And that someone will probably have preordered the game because "there has never been a bad 2k game" <-- past tense, meaning that the next one could always be a steaming pile of dogshit. 

There is no pre ordering rule...there is only bastards telling you how to spend your money ;)

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

It's your money bro, if want to preorder that's your right.

Even though we tend not to preorder games from companies who have shown to be dicks to gamers, other than that, you're free to preorder if you want.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

The pre-ordering rule went out the door when Steam refunds became a reality.

I pre ordered pipboy edition because pipboy. Other than that, it's been years since I've pre ordered.

OP you can always cancel a pre-order so no harm done to your wallet ....... yet.

Cool that you pre-ordered? I don't think it's worth its own thread, but whateves. Your money, not mine.

Battlefront doesn't look great imo :/.

The sound was good, but the gameplay ? God it was linear and ... floppy ?

And I'm pretty sure there were bots, like there are in Titanfall.

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless