Well I broke the no preordering rule

NickTheMajin

I've thrown my wallet into the ocean to prevent me from preordering Anno 2205, Tom Clancy: Ghost Recon: Wildhunt and The Division.

Ghost Recon Witcher  3 Wildhunt xD

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

The pre-ordering rule went out the door when Steam refunds became a reality.

This.

No fear anymore for titles on steam :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

snip

Where can I preorder 2k16?

Spike Lee's a part of this years, should be good. 

Where can I preorder 2k16?

Spike Lee's a part of this years, should be good. 

I just went to gamestop to do it. And yeah, the story starts out with you being a High Phenom like Lebron was. And all the cover athletes have pictures of them wearing college jerseys. So if you start in high school in 2k16, then that means you either have to go to college or go overseas for at least a year. 

I just went to gamestop to do it. And yeah, the story starts out with you being a High Phenom like Lebron was. And all the cover athletes have pictures of them wearing college jerseys. So if you start in high school in 2k16, then that means you either have to go to college or go overseas for at least a year. 

Ah fair enough, Wasn't sure if I'd missed it on Steam or somewhere. Can't seem to find anywhere in the UK to preorder yet on PC guess I'll just have to wait. Haven't heard that about the story yet, mind giving me the source? I think Spike Lee's input is going to be a great addition to the "story" he's probably one of the greatest directors/producers of the last 20 or so years, I thought it might have just been a similar deal to Jay-Z with 2k13 and Pharrel Williams with 2k15, but a recent interview I read with him mentioned how he wanted to build a strong narrative experience, I'm hyped. 

"Peters says Lee shot what amounts to 90 minutes of “cinematic narrative,” which translates to about 12 hours of in-game drama."

BUT IT IS FALLOUT 4!

EXCEPTIONS ARE ALLOWED

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

I'll sometimes pre-order only if I know for a fact that a game will be good(and that's rare), but never when in-game pre-order bonuses are involved(art books and soundtracks are okay, however).

Ah fair enough, Wasn't sure if I'd missed it on Steam or somewhere. Can't seem to find anywhere in the UK to preorder yet on PC guess I'll just have to wait. Haven't heard that about the story yet, mind giving me the source? I think Spike Lee's input is going to be a great addition to the "story" he's probably one of the greatest directors/producers of the last 20 or so years, I thought it might have just been a similar deal to Jay-Z with 2k13 and Pharrel Williams with 2k15, but a recent interview I read with him mentioned how he wanted to build a strong narrative experience, I'm hyped. 

"Peters says Lee shot what amounts to 90 minutes of “cinematic narrative,” which translates to about 12 hours of in-game drama."

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-basketball/844308-spike-lee-writes-directs-story-nba-2k16-mycareer-mode.html

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-basketball/844633-could-nba-2k16-implementing-college-hoops.html

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-basketball/843763-nba-2ktv-reveals-more-nba-2k16-details-more-classic-teams-3d-scanned-shoes-more.html

Basically the best place for sports gamers. Full of hardcore sports gaming fans and the actual 2k devs and actual EA devs post there frequently. 

I'll sometimes pre-order only if I know for a fact that a game will be good(and that's rare), but never when in-game pre-order bonuses are involved(art books and soundtracks are okay, however).

Same here, I just pre ordered Trackmania Turbo...

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

he's probably one of the greatest directors/producers of the last 20 or so years

Honestly after rechecking his imdb I have an extreme difficulty believing that

He made Malcolm X, and it seems like not a lot else, mostly just TV movies and docus

On the topic of the games, 14 came with my PS4, it's fun in multiplayer, but it I found it basically unplayable in 1 player as I don't follow the sport and defence just seemed broken in its difficulty to do anything to the play

People should tell 2K to make a new damn Hockey game though, they need to get EA off their assets, NHL15 is a travesty and in glad I only paid 25$ for it.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

2015 man. Bloodborne, Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Batman, Battlefront, NBA 2k16. Goat year for gaming.

Your gonna talk about Goat year for gaming and not mention true GOTY?

http://www.n3rdabl3.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/metal-gear-solid-5-the-phantom-pain-release-date-r_3gy7.1920.jpg

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

I personally don't give two fucks about Metal Gear Solid but its a solid game. 

If you played the games MGS > MGS 2 > MGS 3 > MGS Portable Ops >MGS Peace Walker > MGS 4.

And still don't give a fuck about MGS , you have 0 taste.

I doubt most people here have played most of the MGS games.

If you played the games MGS > MGS 2 > MGS 3 > MGS Portable Ops >MGS Peace Walker > MGS 4.

And still don't give a fuck about MGS , you have 0 taste.

I doubt most people here have played most of the MGS games.

People have different opinions. Its not a matter of "having no taste". I don't like espionage and stealth shit. I've tried MGS 3 and MGS 1. They're not my style of video games. I don't like Splinter Cell either or any other games where the main theme is stealth. I like RPGs and Sports titles primarily. But to say someone has no taste just because they don't like a fucking video game is ignorant. I can acknowledge that for fans of the genre, MGS is a fantastic series. Cult classic. One of the best. But fuck it I don't like it. Same with Mario, Final Fantasy and Zelda. None of those appeal to me. I like Fallout, The Witcher, Sleeping Dogs, Shenmue, Kotor, NBA 2k, FIFA, StarCraft, Bioshock. Not MGS. 

Honestly after rechecking his imdb I have an extreme difficulty believing that

Purely my opinion of course but my reasoning behind it, he brought us:

She's gotta have it, Crooklyn, He got game, Clockers, Bamboozled. and he was instrumental in the Jordan brand marketing in the early 90's 

I guess it's just what you're into, I know a lot of people rate Phil Jackson for example. I don't. 

I personally don't give two fucks about Metal Gear Solid but its a solid game. 

Ha.

People have different opinions. Its not a matter of "having no taste". I don't like espionage and stealth shit. I've tried MGS 3 and MGS 1. They're not my style of video games. I don't like Splinter Cell either or any other games where the main theme is stealth. I like RPGs and Sports titles primarily. But to say someone has no taste just because they don't like a fucking video game is ignorant. I can acknowledge that for fans of the genre, MGS is a fantastic series. Cult classic. One of the best. But fuck it I don't like it. Same with Mario, Final Fantasy and Zelda. None of those appeal to me. I like Fallout, The Witcher, Sleeping Dogs, Shenmue, Kotor, NBA 2k, FIFA, StarCraft, Bioshock. Not MGS. 

I only made the comment about Taste is the under appreciation of a fantastic story. Its hard to recommend the games to new comers for a variety of reasons , the story is pretty weird but ridiculously epic and great. To truly appreciate it , you have to sit through 50+hrs of cutscenes its crazy. Worth it though.

As for not liking Stealth Games.

I can understand why you don't care for the Series if all you played was 1 and 3 . Those games were made long ago and they are ridiculously hard to control compared to modern games(which is what makes watching speedruns of them so mesmerizing).

Metal Gear Solid 4 is when Kojima changed up the control scheme to play more like a shooter . The aim and shoot controls more closely resemble 3rd person shooters of today and you can mow your way through the game.

Peace Walker introduced basebuilding , calling in supplies , recruiting troops.

To say that Metal Gear Solid V is a Stealth game is really selling it short.

I'd argue that its classification is more of an Open-world Mission Action-Stealth Adventure with a crazy Narrative behind it.

You can drive Mechs and shoot people . Call in Bomb strikes . Have an AI partner that snipes while you fight in close combat against the enemy.

Half the game is about recruiting and base building.

Its really quite revolutionary.