Minecraft 3D Holographic real life thingy

Gala

Microsoft made some shizzle called the HoloLens which lets you draw a Minecraft world infront of you on a table, and its real time, and you can interact with it.

ZJ6t4RA.png

qA9WVYP.png

gBknPVG.png

Fuck technology, its a bitch. Presented on the XBOX E3 Livestream over at www.youtube.com/e3

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

I actually quite like it. I think Microsoft hasn't ruined minecraft at all, if anything, i think they made it better.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

DIS IS GREAT M8 I R8 8/8 WOULD DEF MATURB8.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

the hololens has been told about a while ago although this makes me not less interested

Computer's don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose.

Really, this is very intriguing. If only it was cheap enough for the common people.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I was blown away. The kind of tech that Microsoft is bringing with the HoloLens is infinitely more advanced and innovative than the oculus right etc. I know I'm comparing VR to AR but I haven't been excited about new technology in a long time.

Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P CPU: AMD FX 8350 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8gb (2x4gb@1600Mhz) GPU: Gigabyte R9 280x (factory oc) PSU: Thermaltake SmartSE 730w Case: Corsair 200R

Blog thingy <----

I think games are going to gear far more towards AR than they will VR for the first while, at least until they come up with direct, full-dive systems like in SAO. If they can make a version of this that resembles 3M glasses and maybe have all the circuitry in a box clipped to your belt, then I would definitely go for this. Hololens is gonna rock.

(that said, I don't think an Xbox is capable of doing that amount of computation.)

time tog et an xbox afterall i guess

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

THIS IS AWESOME! THERE'S ALMOST NO LAG TOO!

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

MinecraftChick is a freak.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

Seriously guys, I think that at the rate that technology is going, we could be looking at SAO levels of VR and AR by the time that show was set, this is already crazy stuff they're doing already. However... for that we'll need some serious skyrockets in performance of GPUs.

Really, this is very intriguing. If only it was cheap enough for the common people.

You would still need a computer powerful enough to run the HoloLens ... 

Seriously guys, I think that at the rate that technology is going, we could be looking at SAO levels of VR and AR by the time that show was set, this is already crazy stuff they're doing already. However... for that we'll need some serious skyrockets in performance of GPUs.

I hope we get SAO like games in 2020 ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

The "only" problem with these Hololens, according to the serious reviews, is the 40° ish field of view angle, it's like seeing the VR only through a toilet paper roll and nothing outside, but I guess they'll improve that !

First step before Caprica's Holoband ? :D

I'll believe it when I see it myself or someone I trust to give opinion.

Until then I think not everything they showed is true.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

could anyone create a holographic HUD for the micro HoLe? (thinking of something like J.A.R.V.I.S from iron man)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

I have started planing development of a program for the "HoloLens" its going to be like Jarvis off iron man an "interface overlay" if you may call it that.

I'll believe it when I see it myself or someone I trust to give opinion.

Until then I think not everything they showed is true.

If you want proof its on IGN's youtube channel other than that its also on Microsofts Website found here

If you want proof its on IGN's youtube channel other than that its also on Microsofts Website found here

I meant the specific stuff they did with Minecraft especially looking inside the room.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

my Q6600 system should handle it fine.

think both of you have forgotten Cloud computing. It'll be easy enough for the Halolens to basically be just a thin client with Everything been done on severs. Look at that Intel Pcflashstick thing, Thats able to play off the steam streaming thing. 

I for one can't wait for this kind of tech, to sit at work with a blank desk and have 8 screens all over the place. interesting times ahead. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

They said all the computational power occurs inside the hololens, no computer required... I mean, this glasses are to take away with you, so It's normal xD

I'm from Spain so English is not my main language but I'm trying to make my best not writing any typo.

think both of you have forgotten Cloud computing. It'll be easy enough for the Halolens to basically be just a thin client with Everything been done on severs. Look at that Intel Pcflashstick thing, Thats able to play off the steam streaming thing. 

I for one can't wait for this kind of tech, to sit at work with a blank desk and have 8 screens all over the place. interesting times ahead. 

I for one want my own machine to do the crunching. Servers may be able to be the hub for the game, but a good idea would be to balance the load between the computers connecting to the server and the server itself. It would be much less strenuous on either system, and the more people you have connected, the more computational power you have, and the better everyone's framerates or render quality. The only problem we would have there is internet speed, and currently the only big player in the world of interwebz and MMOs that has problems with internet infrastructure is... America. Once we get symmetrical 100Mb internet here, we can start building the system here. But, like in SAO, it's probably gonna start in Japan. Or korea.