E3 Right Now Seems like Boring BS

Emanuel_M

https://www.youtube.com/e3?feature=int-yo-e3

*LOL LInus likes dez nutz 

Well done young memester.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

I couldn't watch the Bathesda event, I watched a couple minutes of the Fallout 4 gameplay till the news report said the bombs were dropping and had to stop.

I want to experience the rest of that game with little knowledge about what is going to happen.

Watching the Xbox event right now:

Tomb Raider - Trying way too hard. Everything and I mean every god damn thing you touch seems to collapse and almost kill you.

Sea of Thieves - Looks pretty damn sweet.

Fable Legends - Looked cool and It is coming F2P on PC (windows 10 only) and Xbox so I'll check that out.

Some xbox one exclusives are actually looking pretty good, IMO. Adding 360 backwards compatibility is HUGE!!!! I might actually have to go buy one now. 

MS really turned the xbone around since launch. It's actually not a giant turd with no exclusives anymore. :P

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

If you think the bloody DOOM gameplay video was "boring" I suggest you go find a new hobby....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLsiJPoHlPqEFgVeyQCF8zxrFhcA-iz4l5&v=BpdtNKWXV_E

2 minutes in and so far nothing has interested me.

2 minutes in and so far nothing has interested me.

I can't solve that problem. 

I can't solve that problem. 

I'm suggesting that it looks boring. Looks like a highly mediocre game that people will only buy because it has "DOOM" in the title.

Was that on "easy" ? so few enemies and they died rather fast.

Probably it was scripted to show off the weapons and stuff, if the final game ends up like that, people are going to be pissed off lol.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

And it looked boring af lel

I wont judge it just yet, Dont want another Duke Nukem Forever......although "i" did enjoy that game it did feel somewhat repetitive with all the "muscle up doors"

Probably it was scripted to show off the weapons and stuff, if the final game ends up like that, people are going to be pissed off lol.

Ah fair point, it didnt come to my mind!

And yeah i agree...

ME4 Andromeda announcement trailer has been released, so I'm a happy bunny for a while, but other than that I agree, nothing else has really caught my attention. 

In 1 minute what I could take away from it is that Aisha Tyler is currently hosting (thumbs up) and there's a new South Park gaming coming (thumbs up). That's about all I need to be satisfied.

I know it's bad to get excited for games, but I'm really looking forward to Fallout 4. I think Bethesda would have to try pretty hard to actually disappoint me.

The only time its not BS is when actual game play footage is shown, not game engine footage.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Well Sony announced Final Fantasy 7 HD Remake. So I'm happy with that.

Hopefully it comes to PC later... As they do say "first on PS4", implying it will be released elsewhere too.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/06/16/e3-2015-final-fantasy-7-hd-remake-is-finally-happening

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

The only time its not BS is when actual game play footage is shown, not game engine footage.

What's weird is that I made this post and never get notifications that people or commenting on the thread -_-

Literally can't even with E3, if it isn't presenters making me want to burn everything I own from their company, it's wanting to strangle every one of the whooping watercooler muppets in the audience. Everything about E3 disgusts me down to my bones.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Literally can't even with E3, if it isn't presenters making me want to burn everything I own from their company, it's wanting to strangle every one of the whooping watercooler muppets in the audience. Everything about E3 disgusts me down to my bones.

Perhaps you need to take up knitting as a hobby?

Perhaps you need to take up knitting as a hobby?

Or, you know, keep enjoying gaming without needing to celebrate its worst aspects through a huge convention tailored towards the people actively destroying it.

Oh yeah, and I heard we got a Fallout mobile game and an Elder Scrolls hearthstone clone as well. This is the only place where you can announce something like that and get mad frenzied (scripted) cheering rather than be bombarded with rotten fruit.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.