Halo 5 Guardians: Lots of details and in-game material

As far as I know all living Spartan 3's either retired or became Spartan 4's.

Yeah, it would be cool of a Spartan 1 was in Halo 5. Doubt it tho, since iirc Johnson was the last Spartan 1.

The S1 part was a joke, I shouldn't be told any more, I need to read Kilo 5.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Fans: We would like to have a port for PC please.

Microsoft retards: YOU CAN STREAM FROM YOUR XBONE TO YOUR PC! ISN'T THAT NEAT?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You forgot the most important image:

YQIV6gP.png

Obviously that's Nathan Drake from Uncharted  :lol:

144Hz goodness

Get out. You know exactly why it won't happen, yet you keep spewing the same nonsense in every thread especially when no one wants it and it doesn't add to the discussion. 

Yeah "fans", get sense logic already they will never do it.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

- Split screen not supported - Darn I liked having my buddies over and playing some good ol' Halo.

- Xbox Live Gold for online co-op not needed. - Wow. But then again this is like Microsoft's flagship game of the year.

ALL DLC TO BE FREE - That's great. Let's hope they're worth downloading :)

This game is going to make me purchase an Xbox One, no doubt.

- Split screen not supported

WHAAT is this BS?

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

- Split screen not supported

WHAAT is this BS?

Pushing multiple screens is demanding. Especially for a game like Halo. Reach and 4 looked like shit under multi screen. 343 decided to forgo that in favour of preserving visuals. 

Its understandable, I don't entirely agree, but if they wanna maintain 1080/60 in all gameplay environments over having split screen in the campaign (it is still in custom games/online AFAIK) then that is their perogative. 

So... they're making Halo a squad based game... ugh. And alternate story paths in the missions? Yea.... wow... way to make me upset.

Like I don't know if that means alternate story paths but you DON'T add a "choose your own story" to a game with a set story already. So what Halo 6 is gonna be "well if you followed this path this is the story for this game" ugh fucking really? Stupid.

ALL DLC TO BE FREE

This kinda seems like a goodwill thing to me, like "We're sorry Halo MCC was shit, here, have all the DLC in our upcoming game for free to make up for it!"

Halo is just... not really my thing, so I probably can't contribute much to this thread.

TBH I stopped caring about Halo since the day they don't bring Halo 3 to PC. I hope the franchise dies out because of Microsoft's decision.

hd(900p) Nathan Fillion hype

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

All I saw was this  

Split screen not supported

WTF! You have multiplayer co-op (with no gold required too) but don't have local split screen? What gives? I was going to pick this up bundle with xbox bone to play with my bro and now I need two of each to do that? Nope, just nope.

All I saw was this  

WTF! You have multiplayer co-op (with no gold required too) but don't have local split screen? What gives? I was going to pick this up bundle with xbox bone to play with my bro and now I need two of each to do that? Nope, just nope.

Yeah that really sucks. No more 'hey dude come over lets play Halo' which was ever prominent in college.

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

I didn't realize you were a fan of the Halo universe @Victorious Secret

Truly surprising

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

TBH I stopped caring about Halo since the day they don't bring Halo 3 to PC. I hope the franchise dies out because of Microsoft's decision.

Yes, the franchise that was valued at 3 billion dollars (before Halo 4 even launched) is going to die. Solid logic. 

This kinda seems like a goodwill thing to me, like "We're sorry Halo MCC was shit, here, have all the DLC in our upcoming game for free to make up for it!"

Halo is just... not really my thing, so I probably can't contribute much to this thread.

Not fan service, just good business. The most successful model for Halo in terms of DLC has been what Halo 2 did. You can buy it early at a premium cost or you wait a few months for it to become free, and then rolled into regular matchmaking. 

The issue that 3, Reach and 4 had was that they never made mainline DLC free. It was kept separate. So you had staggered playlists with diminished player counts in the new DLC playlists, with the regular playlists never getting the new maps. It was shitty if you paid for DLC because RARELY would the maps show up in matchmaking. 

Not saying that Halo 5 won't have paid DLC maps, they still might, but having free DLC maps ensures that people actually, actively use those maps. Plus, I hope 343 integrates Forge maps more and rolls out those variants into matchmaking in the same manner that Bungie did with Reach, thats a great way to add longevity and keep things fresh without breaking the bank. 

Not fan service, just good business. The most successful model for Halo in terms of DLC has been what Halo 2 did. You can buy it early at a premium cost or you wait a few months for it to become free, and then rolled into regular matchmaking. 

The issue that 3, Reach and 4 had was that they never made mainline DLC free. It was kept separate. So you had staggered playlists with diminished player counts in the new DLC playlists, with the regular playlists never getting the new maps. It was shitty if you paid for DLC because RARELY would the maps show up in matchmaking. 

Not saying that Halo 5 won't have paid DLC maps, they still might, but having free DLC maps ensures that people actually, actively use those maps. Plus, I hope 343 integrates Forge maps more and rolls out those variants into matchmaking in the same manner that Bungie did with Reach, thats a great way to add longevity and keep things fresh without breaking the bank. 

Oh. Oh! I see. I haven't kept up with Halo since 2008 (got into it in 2007, decided it wasn't my thing in 2009), so I wouldn't have known.

Yes, the franchise that was valued at 3 billion dollars (before Halo 4 even launched) is going to die. Solid logic. 

Logic ?? You make laugh more than anyone else.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650