The amount of Titans needed to play Origin games..?

Snickerzz

|: EDIT this is actual www.originpc.com NOT EAs shit origin i thought it was XD</p>

1077048_10151586758542918_860973016_o.jp

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Omg you ass! I was literally JUST on my way to posting this. I just copied the picture! :O

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I bet someone's going to ask if it can run crysis :P

I don't understand the joke. Someone please explain? :wacko:

there just trying to get some cred after there fail with the feed back thing

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Look closeley there are about 100 GTX titans on the groun spelling the word ''Orgin''. As all of us know orgin is horrible and to play the games you ''''''''''''Apparantly''''''''''''''' Need all of those Cards , LAWL.

Interested in Business and Technology

What? explain!

its a bunch of gtx titans spelling origin :P 

Omg you ass! I was literally JUST on my way to posting this. I just copied the picture! :o

i ish sneeky heehawww

there just trying to get some cred after there fail with the feed back thing

origin or nvidia? i didnt read the post, my friend sent me the pic :3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Look closeley there are about 100 GTX titans on the groun spelling the word ''Orgin''. As all of us know orgin is horrible and to play the games you ''''''''''''Apparantly''''''''''''''' Need all of those Cards , LAWL.

123 to be exact

Photoshop? Or just multiple cameras?

lol i saw that too, not really sure, i think it could just be a glare from the floor

I wonder if this means theres going to be a big open box sale on Titans soon ... just had a scary thought... these are all RMA cards mmmuuuhhhhhaaaaaaa

Photoshop? Or just multiple cameras?

Oh noes not that again!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

i ish sneeky heehawww

origin or nvidia? i didnt read the post, my friend sent me the pic :3

saw it on the wan show - origin made a survey asking between 1 - 10 would you recommend it to your friends.

I see this as " hay guys where cool too"

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Wrong Origin.... You silly kids.

http://www.originpc.com/

worth like a ferrari :P

fast but expensive :) 

Wow, they could at least spend 30 seconds removing that ghosting. :S Either they didn't have all the cards they needed or they couldn't get it all in the frame. In any case the image is stitched.

I got what the image was, I was wondering if it was taking a jab at Origin, saying that it runs like shit (although I like Origin, I think it runs really well, definitely better than Steam).

lol i saw that too, not really sure, i think it could just be a glare from the floor

That's a shop, a glare on the floor wouldn't do that. And a reflection would show the sides of the cards, not the top of the cards.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

i want just one thats all.

CPU: FX-8350 Cooler: NZXT Kraken X60 w/2X NF-A14 FLX MoBo: Asus M5A99FX Pro Rev 2.0 Memory: 8GB G.Skill Sniper@1720 GPU: Sapphire Dual-X HD7970@1100/1500 Storage: Samsung 840 120GB(OS), Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 64MB PSU: Sparkle 850W Gold Case: Corsair C70 Military green w/ Solid window Keyboard: Ducky Shines 3 (MX Blues), Razer BlackWidow 2013 Ultimate Mouse: Corsair M90,M65 w/ Vengeance MM600

i takes one, and photoshop knowledge. :D

123 to be exact

i count 118

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Omg you ass! I was literally JUST on my way to posting this. I just copied the picture! :o

Yea I know that feeling when someone beats you to it. Haha.