How to get new Intel CPUs SUPER CHEAP! *US ONLY* (Sorry)

This is how to get Intel CPUS super cheap! You can get the i5 4690k for only $200 and the i5 4590 for only $159.99

If you have a local Microcenter, you can simply go pick one up! They are nearly always on sale! Don't have one local? No worries! Just visit your favorite store's website that price matches and you can get it for the same price! I price matched the i5 4590 at Best Buy because they are the only ones with free shipping and price matching that I could find. However, for Best Buy you need to have a Microcenter generally close to you. I had one an hour away and didn't want to drive there. They check if you have a local Microcenter, otherwise they won't price match.Luckily, my Microcenter just made the cut. If you don't have one anywhere near you, you can go to NCIXUS and price match it there. It works automatically as opposed to Best Buy's long and tedious process. You will have to pay for shipping though... Good Luck!!!

Please write US only, so all Euro, Asia and Australian dudes don't get depressed.

Like me

D:

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Well it's useless for everyone outside the US . *sad eastern european kid*

*sheds tear 4 u* I feel your feels man...

You should put [uS] at the start of the title, so people know it's not for everyone.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I wish my local store could price match the US prices at microcenter.... right now.. Look at all the hardware I cant afford!

how is this news or a hot deal?

that is just microcenter ?!?!

Micro Center has it listed as a sale... But it has been that price since like the stone age soo.. 

I'll be honest, this is posted every two weeks, if not every week. It's getting old......

I'm a student currently attending the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, if you attend or around there please don't hesitate to contact me!

Mudkip: CPU: i5-4670k; Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo; Memory: 16GBs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz; Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD5H; GPU: ASUS DCUII 770 2GB @ 1254MHz; HDD: Seagate Barracude 1TB; PSU: CX750M; Case: ThermalTake A31 Chaser Thunder

I'll be honest, this is posted every two weeks, if not every week. It's getting old......

Sorry I didn't realize. I am going to keep it up though because it helped out some people. My apologies!

No offense, but this should be common knowledge to just about anyone in the U.S. that has built a computer or two.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

No offense, but this should be common knowledge to just about anyone in the U.S. that has built a computer or two.

I did say that this was meant for new comers to the PC building community struggling to afford their build. It helped me out...

To add onto this common knowledge...you save even more when bundling with an ssd or motherboard.

Microcenter bundles can't be beat....if they can, speak with the store manager and he/she will work out a price match.

I have done this plenty of times. I always recommend Microcenter to those who have one within driving distance.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

To add onto this common knowledge...you save even more when bundling with an ssd or motherboard.

Microcenter bundles can't be beat....if they can, speak with the store manager and he/she will work out a price match.

I have done this plenty of times. I always recommend Microcenter to those who have one within driving distance.

I did not know this, thanks!

While I understand that you're interested in sharing your findings, this section is more designed for hot deals - deals that are probably going to expire soon or which people probably won't find on their own. This deal is more of just a shop which happens to be cheaper, which isn't quite the same.

Locked.

HTTP/2 203