Steam Sale 6/11-6/21

projectmayhem

Got this baby in an e-mail today.

Just giving everyone a heads up in case you haven't heard.

sIQtXfV.png?1

Let's hope for some good deals. *fingers crossed*

Edit: With this in mind...now might be a good time to pick up on this deal posted here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/382574-best-buy-100-steam-wallet-card-for-only-85-us-only/ ...if you feel like spending big this Summer.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

GTA V GTA GTA V!!

-50% let's hope!! :D

I already own it, but I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

It really is a great game and a must have in my opinion.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

GTA V GTA GTA V!!

i'll be surprised if it'll drop that low. this game maintained top 10 selling on steam since its release 

i'll be surprised if it'll drop that low. this game maintained top 10 selling on steam since its release 

You clearly want to make me cry like a little baby.

I already own it, but I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

It really is a great game and a must have in my opinion.

Thanks man!, it means alot to me :)

You clearly want to make me cry like a little baby.

steam always pulls some surprises so i'll keep my hopes up 

GTA V GTA GTA V!!

50%?, I guess it will be like 10-20% xD.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I was just about to ask how anyone knew it would start on the 11th...now I know.

Can't wait. I'll miss out on a lot of the deals but I got some cash saved. I'll spend and then worry for my poor wallet. haha I really wish The Elder Scrolls Online and Dragon Ball Xenoverse will go on sale. I really want those games!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

50%?, I guess it will be like 10-20% xD.

no, no, no,no NOOO!

-50% :D it has to be!

Just a side note, keep an eye out on humble bundle and GOG, they have sales to compete as well and I got Witcher 2 for free on GOG last year.

The summer sales...

Am I the only one who thinks they've started to suck more and more as they go on?

Same games every year, I wanted to get CS:GO last year for cheap and they didn't even drop it down to pre summer sales prices, ppl tend to forget Steam/Valve still have a business to pay for and they want your money.

The summer sales...

Am I the only one who thinks they've started to suck more and more as they go on?

Maybe you just have all the games now. Before it was like trying to shop for something awesome while everything was awesome. And now it's like trying to shop while you already have everything.

But they did have better achievement games during the sales. 

Got a bunch on my wishlist so Steam... roll me some good dice please!

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Steam-700x394.png

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Witcher 3... 

448.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Witcher 3... 

It's been $36 for a while on GMG. That's about as good a deal as you could expect for that title.

It is definitely worth it even at full price. I have only about 11 hours so far, but is so goooood.

AC Unity -85% would be nice.

AC Unity -85% would be nice.

Witcher 3... 

GTA V :D AyyAYYa

Just looking to pick up DiRT, not too many games I'm concerned about.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.