6990! C E L E B R A T E!

DeViLzzz

amd-radeon-6990.jpg

Somehow I have survived through the last year miraculously and have not been permanently banned on these message boards even though some have tried hard to help make it happen.  Anyway to celebrate me hitting 6990 posts I am going to do a giveaway of some games.  In order to win the contest ....

1. You must tell me in a post what number I am thinking of at the exact moment I typed this.
2. You must tell me what feature AMD cards do not offer with it's video card that I love and that I get from Green Team .
3. You must include a video in your post showing an example of this feature from Green Team.
4. Last but not least you must repeat something I have mentioned before about AMD and how it ties into my life in a special way.

Everyone that gets all 4 things right will qualify for a chance to win the games.  Entries/guesses will be taken until the end of the day that AMD launches the 300 series gpus which is I believe June 15, 2015.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Well fuck, aint no one winning this card

Uh I am not giving away the card.  I am just giving people a chance to win some games that you could run on it. LOL!

1. 980

2. PhysX, duh...

4. 6990 because it is the amount of posts you have here and LTT is love and life?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Minibois a very nice attempt but you have two answers wrong and the answer to question number four is going to require some internet searching that involves my nick, LTT, AMD and other stuff to find it or you had to be a person that has heard me mention it in live chat on Twitch for The WAN Show.  It is definitely not easy but I have mentioned it many times in many different places.

1. 69

2. shadowplay

3. idk how to put in videos

4.amd's theme color matches your blood color

Aytex you have one answer right.

1. 670

2. PhysX

I didn't want to do the borderlands 2 video because i didn't want to copy-cat but here.

4. Because your sons budget gaming rig had amd...? i have no idea

GL to everyone

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

1. 670

2. PhysX

I didn't want to do the borderlands 2 video because i didn't want to copy-cat but here.

4. Because your sons budget gaming rig had amd...? i have no idea

GL to everyone

2 questions answered right and nice guess at question number 4 but no that is not the answer.  He does have an AMD cpu in his gaming rig but that is not the special way AMD ties into my life.

Well fuck, aint no one winning this card

You'd need a fire extinguisher to run it anyways, cause of all that supa hot fire it spits.

Consider yourselves lucky.

1:69

2:PhysX

(also you have your april fools thread to refer to for these @Guys I want an AMD video card as I'm finally tired of Nvidia & PhysX just doesn't do it 4 me anymore - Off Topic - Linus Tech Tips

4: 

This would look awesome in a New Jersey Devils fan's pc build.  Still since AMD doesn't have PhysX no buy for me.  Also for the people saying it isn't a nice looking card there are many builds with black cases and red and white hardware inside so I think this fits many builds.  The card also definitely has an artistic look which is more than I can say about many of the Nvidia video card offerings out there.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

1:69

(also you have your april fools thread to refer to for these @Guys I want an AMD video card as I'm finally tired of Nvidia & PhysX just doesn't do it 4 me anymore - Off Topic - Linus Tech Tips

4: 

3 out of 4 right and not a bad guess on the one question.

1:6990

4: your child's computer uses AMD

50% of the questions answered correctly  ... 

Best of luck to you and others in the future trying get all 4 questions right.

You'd need a fire extinguisher to run it anyways, cause of all that supa hot fire it spits.

Consider yourselves lucky.

Damn Victorious you got none of the questions right man.  As for the video card I don't remember enough about the 6990 to comment but since I believe it was a dual gpu card I'd expect it to run hotter than a single gpu card.  Still for the giveaway .... not giving a 6990 away.

2.PhisX(I remember that you said some post about it a crucial feature for you

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT6CHan8UlQ

4. Your childs names first letters are A M D

Wouldn't it be great if this thread ended up creating a flame war that got you banned? Well maybe not great but very amusing.

-------

Current Rig

-------

1. You must tell me in a post what number I am thinking of at the exact moment I typed this.

2. You must tell me what feature AMD cards do not offer with it's video card that I love and that I get from Green Team .

3. You must include a video in your post showing an example of this feature from Green Team.

4. Last but not least you must repeat something I have mentioned before about AMD and how it ties into my life in a special way.

1. 6990

2. Shadowplay

4. ...

1. 69

2. PhysX

(Metro: Last Night, was gonna post borderlands but I thought of this)

4. Uh... Red is in the Canadian flag... That or Devils color? (Basically Red is something you wished Nvidia was?, so Red is your Favourite color)

Still nobody has gotten the answer to question #4 eh?  I was sure I typed up the answer somewhere on the internet at some time.  I honestly can't believe it would have only been said in chat in a live stream of The WAN Show or something like that.