Oh hell's yeah!! Initial D all over the place!! Takes me bbck when I would go to the arcade and play the respective games.

The woes of not waiting to buy a GPU when new releases hit soon.

Only anime from this list I've watched is Akame ga Kill and I have to say I find it to be disappointing. I looked awesome in the first few episodes but it kinda got more boring along the way.

The art and animations are really good though.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

What's the D stand for in " Initial D " ?

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

DORIFTO!!!

tumblr_mk8px1Zgqa1qk22uwo1_500.gif

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

I liked Planetes, I would stalk bakaupdates/IRC channels/fansub forums every week eagerly trying to grabbing the first fanslated encode that I could get.

Absolutely the same story with Amagami SS; I dig the comedy harems back of the knee licking and all.  I see your schwartz is not as big as mine.  Your level of perversion is just weak.

9Sg0wEc.jpg

Lucky fuck.  I'd lick a lot for a chic thats into trying things like that

I never saw IntD myself.  At the time I was sick of seeing everyone talk, post and spoil it.  Could do with watching it now though, was definitely held in high regard by a lot of people.

Another tough poll week.

Akame ga Kill for sure. It looks awesome!

It was exactly what I thought it was going to be nothing more, possibly less. It fits it genre and market bang on for better or worse.

What's the D stand for in " Initial D " ?

Drift.

ummmm-dis-iz-not-whut-ah-espeted.jpg

Hmmmmm......

DAMN YOU FRED FOR USING INITIAL D!!!! @MyInnerFred

You know you should just vote Planetes because if everyone starts Initial D it'll be a month plus before we watch or discuss anything else.

It was exactly what I thought it was going to be nothing more, possibly less. It fits it genre and market bang on for better or worse.

Drift.

Oh .... So it doesn't mean ... in my perverted mind .... Got it .... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Drift.

Also the team name Project D where the D stand for Dream not Drift

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

My vote goes to Planetes, i would say that is by far the most interesting of the bunch.

Only series i haven't watched is amagami, probably With good reason :P, but i guess

i have to give it a chance anyway, so i will check out.

My votes Blood Lad, Akame to me seems a tad overhyped, Amagami to me after watching it sounded better on paper than it was.

Only my personal opinion, but i honestly sincerely thought akame ga kill's ending sucked sweaty asscheecks. Absolutely terrible.

Ill just say that Akame is one of the best shounen animes ive seen so far. But don't get attached to no one... Game of thrones style.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Ill just say that Akame is one of the best shounen animes ive seen so far. But don't get attached to no one... Game of thrones style.

Lubbock... :'(

I'm split between Blood Lad and Agame ga Kill.

I loved Blood Lad, but it had the usual "Spoil 50% of the manga" bull crap ending, while Agame ga Kill changed from the manga significantly. 

Neither of which are things I particularly enjoy an anime doing.

Only my personal opinion, but i honestly sincerely thought akame ga kill's ending sucked sweaty asscheecks. Absolutely terrible.

I thought the same about Blood Lad. :(

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Just for the Initial D fans

I created a mashup of Initial D cars in Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5

Clarkson joins Project D after getting kicked out of Top Gear :D

post-53643-0-29121000-1433427187_thumb.j

post-53643-0-73116900-1433427198_thumb.j

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Also the team name Project D where the D stand for Dream not Drift

That very well could be as well. Idk it's definitely not something important though.

Its meh but I didnt expect any more than what it is so that's OK.

That very well could be as well. Idk it's definitely not something important though.

it was revealed in stage 5

why do people even vote amagami ss, i was so bothered by the leg licking scene that i stopped. <no offense yo

Just for the Initial D fans

I created a mashup of Initial D cars in Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5

Clarkson joins Project D after getting kicked out of Top Gear :D

midnight maximum tune?! i play that in arcades, is there any for the pc?

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Agreed

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Considering I've literally just finished watching all of Akame ga Kill 2 days ago... (ending was terrible... Also the characters about to die were pretty much always raising their Death Flag, so it was predictable in that aspect...)
I might as well vote for Blood Lad,  seems interesting.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

it was revealed in stage 5

The dream thing? Yea but that doesnt mean its the same for Initial D but I kinda forgot something as non crucial as that. Its almost a bit lame in my opinion actually.

why do people even vote amagami ss, i was so bothered by the leg licking scene that i stopped. <no offense yo

midnight maximum tune?! i play that in arcades, is there any for the pc?

how i wish that too but the console version is really old

same goes for Initial D console version