Just finished watching Blood Lad, they should have made more episodes. Everywhere I search I find that there is no Season 2 coming out.... If that's true then the ending was just weard as everything was left open. The anime was still introducing pretty important new characters in the final episode.

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

Just finished watching Blood Lad, they should have made more episodes. Everywhere I search I find that there is no Season 2 coming out.... If that's true then the ending was just weard as everything was left open. The anime was still introducing pretty important new characters in the final episode.

No, see. That's the ending they make when they want you to read the manga. 

They get you hooked on the show in the first half of the season, then for the second half, they try to catch you up to the manga (which of course spoils a lot and skips a lot). 

It's easily my most hated form of anime story-telling. Even an open ending/cliffhanger is better than that, imo. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I think these polls aren't rigged enough :P

I think these polls aren't rigged enough :P

I use the queue system that is set up. Don't look at me, it isn't my fault.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I use the queue system that is set up. Don't look at me, it isn't my fault.

Im saying that in reguards to what ends up winning, especially its genre.