vfAXr6z.png

Vote away! The power to choose which series wins this week is at your fingertips! Poll will be up for the standard 48 hours!

Akame ga Kill
Current
This series was suggested by @Vitalius saying "So far pretty great. Gorey, disturbing, ah, reminds me of Elfen Lied.  Art is pretty good and I like it so far. Only 3 episodes though, so YMMV."

Tatsumi is a self-acknowledge country bumpkin who is nonetheless a well trained fighter. He and two companions leave their remote village to head to the Imperial City to find a way to relieve their friends and family from ruinous taxation imposed by the authorities. Yet the Imperial City is filled with unimaginable amounts of corruption and evil from supernatural sources. Tatsumi is immediately swindled after reaching the City and nearly loses everything soon after, but finds himself allied with an unlikely group of assassins.

Read more at ANN

HpUbU4E.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Blood Lad
Recent
This series was suggested by @Vitalius saying "Very similar to Beelzebub honestly in terms of themes and genre. I enjoyed it more because I found it funny and a few other things. Again, has a terrible ending that spoils the crap out of the later manga chapters, so if watched, and you think you want to continue the real story in manga form, do not finish this series. Just read the manga once you are certain you are interested in this."

Blood Lad follows Staz, a vampire that is obsessed with the human world, and Fuyumi, a human girl that was killed and turned into a ghost after wandering into the demon world. Staz promises to help Fuyumi regain her humanity by bringing her back to life, as it means that he would be able to visit the human world.

Read more at ANN

blood-lad-anime.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Amagami SS
Post-2007
This series was suggested by @RedSphyxis saying "So IDK if this was discussed already but it was really fun to watch. And this anime started the "Omnibus" format in anime(along with Yosuga no sora). Essentially each of the main Heroines gets her own ARC. So you won't get disappointed that your ship didn't sail. Each arc is a love story that's unique and can stand as a short series on it's own. The ARC I really loved was the Ayatsuji ARC which had a really great ending."

A second-year high school boy finds himself uneasy during Christmas time due to an experience in the past. However, this year at Christmas, he gets his last chance to ask out a graduating female senior named Haruka Morishima—or one of several other classmates. The story of the anime will be arranged in an omnibus format, with each heroine getting her own version of the story animated. Each heroine will sing her own version of the ending theme song.

Read more at ANN

10641.jpeg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Initial D: First Stage
Pre-2007
This series was suggested by @gastew15 saying "Initial D is on the surface a racing anime that is really all about racing, talking about racing, and the only people who would enjoy it are those who love cars right, wrong... Like most sport type animes they pull you right in even if you have no interest in what they are doing at all and take you right along for the ride! The main character Takumi is interesting for the fact that opposed to being some awesome genius at everything he does he's awesome at driving, but he hates driving and knows almost nothing about cars or street racing. It's kind of awesome, since the main character and you kind of both learn at the same time. I really liked the series and it happened to be one of the first animes that I watched."

Read more at ANN

RZLQKFt.jpg?1
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Planetes
Random
This series was suggested by @gastew15 saying "Planetes is about a team that cleans up space derbies in a near future Earth where mankind has pushed further into space. With such a niche premise it's hard to see why you'd enjoy a show like it, isn't it, well not to fear it's pretty good. The show starts off being a sort of comedy in space with the characters, but later on in the show it does a complete 180 and turns into a sort of drama that really makes the show great. The characters in the show are all unique and get quite a bit of screen time that change and act like what you'd expect actual humans to. Overall it's a great show that you should watch."

Read more at ANN

series_planetes.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

High school student Takumi Fujiwara works as a gas station attendant during the day and a delivery boy for his father's tofu shop during late nights. Little does he know that his precise driving skills and his father's modified Toyota Sprinter AE86 Trueno make him the best amateur road racer on Mt. Akina's highway. Because of this, racing groups from all over the Gunma prefecture issue challenges to Takumi to see if he really has what it takes to be a road legend.

In the year 2075, mankind has reached a point where journeying between Earth, the moon and the space stations is part of daily life. However, the progression of technology in space has also resulted in the problem of the space debris, which can cause excessive and even catastrophic damage to spacecrafts and equipment. This is the story of Technora's Debris Collecting section, its EVA worker, Hachirota "Hachimaki" Hoshino, and the newcomer to the group, Ai Tanabe.

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @dr_deconstruct @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk @Oskar94a @FrenziedComet

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Why is it You said @Vitalius suggested Akame Ga Kill i suggested it too... hmmph

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

@MyInnerFred are you really making me choose between Planetes and Initial D?

damn it @MyInnerFred stop putting anime that has already won in your threads lol

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/155006-heaven-society-week-5-black-rock-shooter-mirai-nikki/

ok so take that out off the poll or I guess votes for it are a null vote

@MyInnerFred

Not a single one of those tags works :P

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

@MyInnerFred

Not a single one of those tags works :P

You have to give me time to hit edit like a thousand god dam times. Someone make a dam script that does it automatically for me please... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

You have to give me time to hit edit like a thousand god dam times. Someone make a dam script that does it automatically for me please...

Umm idk if that'll work actually...

Akame ga Kill for sure. It looks awesome!

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

AMAGAMI SS? NO! NO! NO! EWWW NO! I STOPPED ON THE LEG LICKING EPISODE, CRINGED SO HARD MY FACE BROKE

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Can't watch any of this when I've just started nostalgia watching Naruto.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

My votes Blood Lad, Akame to me seems a tad overhyped, Amagami to me after watching it sounded better on paper than it was because of things like you get used to  a heroine being the love interest then is just completely scrapped and such if they had changed a few things thought it would've been great, Initial D just makes me wanna watch fast and furious, Planetes think gastew put it right when using the word Niche and it doesn't fall into mine

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Haven't watched Akame ga kill and Blood Lad both of them look interesting. Not intrested in Amagami SS and the remaining two I have already watched. Voting for Blood Lad as it has less votes than Akame ga kill for some reason.

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

@Rashy

"Leg licking episode"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Hmm all 3 latter ones are on my plan to watch...

What to pick hmm. I'll have to think about it, but it won't be AgK, that's for sure :P (allergic to grimdark*, sorry)

*Warhammer 40,000 excepted

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Akamei ga kill didn't give good memories :/

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case