Making a ouija board how to use it savely

Overkilled

I'm not doing it at my house were doing it in a mutual environment were making the board ourselves any advise?

It doesnt matter what you do, its all bullshit and those 'spirits' arent real.

Source: 1048108.png

“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Use it safely? It's a board with letters on it. Nothing bad can happen.

Nothing is going to hurt you. Even if spirits were real, all they do is move shit around. 

If you want to make it safely, then just be careful. Just use a jigsaw to cut a board to size, paint some letters on it, and finish it off with some varnish. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

If you want to make it safelt, then just be careful. Just use a jigsaw to cut a board to size, paint some letters on it, and finish it off with some varnish.

It won't be funny when your all dead will it now

aaaaaand why would we be dead?

“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

I had to google what ouija board is and now I want to slap you over the internet for asking this question.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

If you are scared to use, then why do you want to make one?

Litterally nothing will happen. Ever since the ouija board was introduced in the 1890's, there have been litterally no death contributed to it.

You are not in the movie Poltergeist. Spirits haven't been proven to be real, and therefor they can't hurt you.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Anyone notice that this guy's next post will be number 666?  Coincidence?

i5 4670k (can OC to 4.4Ghz) - Hyper 212 evo w/ AC MX2 - XFX Radeon R9 280X8GB ADATA XPG V2 DDR3-1600 - MSI Z87 G41 - Corsair CX600M 600W PSU - 1TB HDD - 120GB SSD

Anyone notice that this guy's next post will be number 666?  Coincidence?

Why not 616?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Nothing is going to hurt you. Even if spirits were real, all they do is move shit around. 

If you want to make it safely, then just be careful. Just use a jigsaw to cut a board to size, paint some letters on it, and finish it off with some varnish. 

Move knife > to stomach > RIP. :<

OP: superstitions op.

don't smah the board at your head :P yo come one ouija board no that will cause erro 400

Take care and don't cut yourself making the board.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

a01dfce0fc.gif

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

NGlxxkH.jpg

Literally

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Put helmet, you never know when when you fall

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

Worst thing that can happen is the marker or paint brush slipping into your eye and blinding or killing you. 

Maybe the Ghost did that. Who knows. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III