the worst graduation party ever/ worst day of my life -_-

saiftech

yesterday was the worst day of my life! cause no one other then my parents and brothers came

my friends and cousins are all in the army so they just couldnt come to my party

i went to the graduation party hoping my step brother son to come which his son is my age 18

so anyway i invited him and he tolled me he'd come to my party and i remember that last year when i went to his graduation party he swore to me that he'd come to mine next year which was yesterday 

and before the party got started i kept calling and calling and calling i even massaged him in whatsapp and snapchat and SMS a bunch of time and he just wouldnt reply and i called back and the reason he didnt pick up the phone cause ''he doesnt like talking in the phone'' -_-

but i know for the fact that he just didnt want to answer my phone cause everytime his friends call he never answers there phone call he just waits till they hang up he tells them to only massage him, i dont know why he's like that

and in the party after we threw our hats they played one of crappiest lamest Egyptian music from the 40's-80's the reason they played it cause our principle wanted that cause shes Egyptian and we all wanted to play the song called 'the best day of my life' which when i tolled her she refused which pissed me off! its like this party was hers not ours -_-

so anyway then the party got started no one other then my family came and everyone i know came with there friends except me which just killed it for me and became very boring and mad me pretty sad, everyone afterthat went out while i hugged my family and drove back home alone and the police caught me not wearing a seatbelled and he ticketed me for that

after that i went to get gas and i hit 2 guys car in my left and right which the cops came and my day couldnt get any worster from that!

i mean im serouse guys this just feels like a very bad dream

i just hate my life im sad every minute for what happen i just wish that i didnt go and my newphew still wont reply to my phone calls and massages and i see him talking to people in twitter that is one of the douchyiest think i ever saw people doing

EDIT

all you guys are doing is making me feel shiiter, english isnt my first language its my 3rd  - _ - 

No offense but you seem like a bit of a cry baby, it was your fault the cops came.. and who cares who comes to your party? Man up?

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Sounds like you had a bad day. Suck it up . Tomorrows another day.

No offense but you seem like a bit of a cry baby, it was your fault the cops came.. and who cares who comes to your party? Man up?

No need to kick him while he's down

yesterday was the worst day of my life! cause no one other then my parents and brothers came

my friends and cousins are all in the army so they just couldnt come to my party

i went to the graduation party hoping my step brother son to come which his son is my age 18

so anyway i invited him and he tolled me he'd come to my party and i remember that last year when i went to his graduation party he swore to me that he'd come to mine next year which was yesterday 

and before the party got started i kept calling and calling and calling i even massaged him in whatsapp and snapchat and SMS a bunch of time and he just wouldnt reply and i called back and the reason he didnt pick up the phone cause ''he doesnt like talking in the phone'' -_-

but i know for the fact that he just didnt want to answer my phone cause everytime his friends call he never answers there phone call he just waits till they hang up he tells them to only massage him, i dont know why he's like that

and in the party after we threw our hats they played one of crappiest lamest Egyptian music from the 40's-80's the reason they played it cause our principle wanted that cause shes Egyptian and we all wanted to play the song called 'the best day of my life' which when i tolled her she refused which pissed me off! its like this party was hers not ours -_-

so anyway then the party got started no one other then my family came and everyone i know came with there friends except me which just killed it for me and became very boring and mad me pretty sad, everyone afterthat went out while i hugged my family and drove back home alone and the police caught me not wearing a seatbelled and he ticketed me for that

after that i went to get gas and i hit 2 guys car in my left and right which the cops came and my day couldnt get any worster from that!

i mean im serouse guys this just feels like a very bad dream

i just hate my life im sad every minute for what happen i just wish that i didnt go and my newphew still wont reply to my phone calls and massages and i see him talking to people in twitter that is one of the douchyiest think i ever saw people doing

Tomorrow's a new day buddy, today won't matter.

so you are graduating and cant spell serious, nephew and worse?

wtf dude

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

Is this a serious thread?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Is this a serious thread?

Hard to tell...

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Man you throw a party where no-one shows up and the me how you'd feel. Not everyone is antisocial

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

I really really hope you are not from the US. Or any other english speaking country.

wtf dude

But i tolled you bro! He graduded.

*Kappa*

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

seplling is nesscary homesss

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

I really really hope you are not from the US. Or any other english speaking country.

But i tolled you bro! He graduded.

*Kappa*

ce6.jpg

also :o

WwS8FfZ.png

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

i am guessing he is from Egypt and based on his level of spelling and grammar i would say he is one of the top 10% of his county in terms of english.

"no disrespect is meant to op"

also op, u will forget about it soon dont worry.

i am guessing he is from Egypt and based on his level of spelling and grammar i would say he is one of the top 10% of his county in terms of english.

"no disrespect is meant to op"

also op, u will forget about it soon dont worry.

im not Egyptian im from UAE dubai

im not Egyptian im from UAE dubai

oki that explain why all your friends and cousins are in the army, also which school was it? since i live in ajman.

I hit two cars with my guys when I went to get drinks just the other day, weird. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Man the fk up, it's called reality.

Ditch the people who are crap in your life and find better ones.

I hit two cars with my guys when I went to get drinks just the other day, weird.

Da Fuq?

oki that explain why all your friends and cousins are in the army, also which school was it? since i live in ajman.

emirate privet school the most shittiest school ever i just wished i went to my nephew school, his graduation was amazing but mine was crap 

There will more days like this to come, best thing to do now is remember this day. Laugh it off and tell your friends this hilarious story later. 

Make it funny and get them to laugh with you. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

So he's down, and people kick him even more... By insulting and saying 'suck it up'

Fantastic LTT, just fantastic. *claps*

wtf dude

• He didn't get paid making this.
  • They could've been accidental typos.
  • Maybe English isn't his native language. I mean, try to speak my language as well as I do.
  • Your post isn't perfect either. Punctuation bro.
  • Why does it matter?

• He didn't get paid making this.
  • They could've been accidental typos.
  • Maybe English isn't his native language. I mean, try to speak my language as well as I can.
  • Your post isn't perfect either. Punctuation bro.
  • Why does it matter?

i doubt any of those were accidental, it just doesn't seem like a typo.

he says english is his third language, so its alright i suppose.

also 2lazy2capitalletters. :P