will there be a GTX 990?

WhatComesAround

Taking this with a HUGE grain of salt.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

http://wccftech.com/nvidia-gtx-990-ti-24gb-amd-r9-395x2-16gb-benchmarked-reviewed/

It could be their last Geforce card, aka I love gpus

Taking this with a HUGE grain of salt.

Look at the benchmarks and the writing with them. It is a joke.

That time I saved Linus' WiFi pass from appearing on YouTube: 

A sudden Linus re-appears : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/390793-important-dailymotion-account-still-active/

lol they ''benchmarked " it with solitare 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

I know i read the comments but what if it they are thinking of making a 990

I doubt it. Titan Z as dual GPU was thermal throtling like mad now single Titan X is thermal throtling it self and that is single GPU so if they plan on making 990 from two 980tis it will run at really really low clock speeds.

If it will be dual 980s it wont be so bad but I still doubt that they will make it.

I want to say no but everyone said no to the 980Ti as well so just wait and see.

YES one person is on my side

It could be their last Geforce card, aka I love gpus

AKA = Also known as.

So what you said = It could be their last GeForce card, also known as I love GPUs.

I doubt it. Titan Z as dual GPU was thermal throtling like mad now single Titan X is thermal throtling it self and that is single GPU so if they plan on making 990 from two 980tis it will run at really really low clock speeds.

If it will be dual 980s it wont be so bad but I still doubt that they will make it.

Maybe they will have like some really amazing preinstalled water cooling system that has like one gazillion fans and a gazilion radiator to cool the gpu

;( but you never know

Yeah, highly doubt it.  The Titan X essentially IS the 990.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

AKA = Also known as.

So what you said = It could be their last GeForce card, also known as I love GPUs.

I know it makes great sense(i wasn't thinking when typing)

Maybe they will have like some really amazing preinstalled water cooling system that has like one gazillion fans and a gazilion radiator to cool the gpu

And then it will cost so much it will make no sense to buy it versus.

You mean Titan Z2? I would mot be suprised if it comes within a year.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

MZRcV87.png

OP please ...

I know it is a joke(read the comments on that page), but that gave me an idea, what if they will have one?

I don't see this happening. they already have a $1000 card, so they'd have to bring this in at the $1500 price point, which wouldn't make sense as if you really wanted all that performance, you'd probably start with the fastest GPU on the block first, and the 980/980 ti won't be

I think a Titan XXL would be more likely (NVidia, if you see this, you should totally buy that name from me for a dual Titan X card)