Corsair teases "Bulldog"

UltraNeonGaming

RGB Headset holder!  Yes!!!

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

Its a 3D printer that exclusivly prints litle dog figures, specificaly french bulldogs

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Last time I have predicted that NZXT will release a case that was a mixture of the H440 and the Phantom. This time I think this is an AIO for a GPU. Mark my words @nicklmg

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

Last time I have predicted that NZXT will release a case that was a mixture of the H440 and the Phantom. This time I think this is an AIO for a GPU. Mark my words @nicklmg

GPU and cpu aio with a 240mm radiator

Probably new case or something. 

"You can´t spell SLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER!^^"

Is this a 'if you are brave enough' product?

Calling it, this is a HOTAS.

Perhaps an.....RGB Hotas?

Nija'd!

- snip-

Wel it is a fighter from ww2, so of course corsair sounds like an aviation company. 

i thought that biplane ended before ww2 started unless you are confusing it with the HMS bulldog.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It's probably a case. Probably a budget friendly case since it has the same color scheme of their budget carbide series and it has ventilation holes.

Perhaps a "console killer" case which I would love to have since that's a market taken up by Silverstone and the DIY scene only.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

Kind of cheesy video although I'm willing to bet it's some kind of stand or something.

must be a dog-looking case.

*watched the vid with no sound

What if the video is actually to have people speculate and then selecting the most popular idea a making it real ???

It's going to be a tripod.

TIME FOR OVERPRICED CAMERA ACESSORIES.

Still find it odd how some people think Corsair products are over priced when they are similarly priced to their competitors... They make good products too, I don't see the problem.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

Still find it odd how some people think Corsair products are over priced when they are similarly priced to their competitors... They make good products too, I don't see the problem.

Ummm. Phanteks Enthoo Pro VS 750D.

Ummm. Phanteks Enthoo Pro VS 750D.

Roughly the same price for me in Australia. I like the design of the 750D more personally.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

Roughly the same price for me in Australia.

Ohhhhhhhhh.... Didn't see that you were in Australia.... I feel bad for you. The Phanteks Enthoo Pro is about $60 USD less off promo.

Ohhhhhhhhh.... Didn't see that you were in Australia.... I feel bad for you. The Phanteks Enthoo Pro is about $60 USD off promo.

O.o

Well it's $190-$210 full price here. Same as 750D lol.

O.o

Well it's $190-$210 full price here. Same as 750D lol.

Yeah, too bad you people over in Australia (or on the other side of the pond, really) Got the short end of the stick when it comes to pricing.

Yeah, too bad you people over in Australia (or on the other side of the pond, really) Got the short end of the stick when it comes to pricing.

For a lot of things yes, games, some computer components. But my XB270HU is cheaper here than it is in the US after exchange rates. (Well, it was on release)

For a lot of things yes, games, some computer components. But my XB270HU is cheaper here than it is in the US after exchange rates. (Well, it was on release)

You lucky duck.

Maybe it's just a Corsiar branded Bulldog xD

This is really close  :P

Yup, a case. Watched the video and then I saw George there, total giveaway that it is going to be a case.

It'll probably be a mini-ITX or Micro-ATX case, but the images seem to show a big case, so maybe another line of full towers?

Yes, George is the sole Product Manger for cases, but he is not the one leading this project  ;)

This is really close  :P

Yes, George is the sole Product Manger for cases, but he is not the one leading this project  ;)

Will this be a machine for punishing Creative Assembly for piss-poor Total War launches? Or will this be a really shiny GabeN shrine without the "Corsair Gaming Trampstamp"?

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com