Chip credit cards coming to the USA. Wait what?

LukaP
Go to solution Solved by Master Disaster,
ltp47.jpg

True enough.

I'll rephrase again: When will we stop letting ASSHOLES run the world? (good enough?)

perfect.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Yay! Maybe I wont get my card stolen on a yearly basis anymore. 

That's all on you. I worked credit card fraud and 99.9% of the time, it's the persons fault

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

And in Denmark we are moving away from chips credit cards and implementing NFC chips in them insted.

I'm also baffled by the signature methode. Last time I visted the US, I could write whatever siganture I wanted. Nobody checked if it was correct.

In Slovakia almost every merchant has contactless terminal (I haven't found any merchant without it + there are services which allow you to add credit card to mobile with NFC and you can pay that way). Last year I moved to Bulgaria and only place where you can find contactless terminals are fast foods like KFC, McD etc. I hate paying without paypass as it's not really practical and it take quite a time.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5-4690K | Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: Kingston Savage 4x4GB | GPU: Asus Strix GTX970 | PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 Evo | Storage: MX100 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 evo | Case: NZXT H440