Hottest day you've experienced?

T.Vengeance

Haha we went over 30 c in the uk today and all of the news is "quick, panic, heatwave!"

Lol 30c isnt crazy at all, its normal for summer but i guess in the UK its something that doesnt happen often right?

BLAOW!!!!

Lol 30c isnt crazy at all, its normal for summer but i guess in the UK its something that doesnt happen often right?

That is correct, last year we (Lincolnshire) barely had 2 weeks on sun, the rest was pretty cold and pissing it down, the year before wasn't too great either.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

brownninja97, on 18 Jul 2013 - 6:07 PM, said:

If there wasnt the wind from the storm then a lot of things would have exploded and many people would have died. Its crazy you can see about 3 feet ahead of you and then its just sand and sand.

I was about to say something to that, but with snowstorms. Then I realized...Toronto snowstorms are wussies compared to the sandstorm that you experience. All I can say is yes, seeing 6 feet ahead and then just snow is pretty scary when driving.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

110F (about 45-50C) in washington dc :P

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

I went Dubai a while ago and a sandstorm happened. The thermometer on my watch said 62oc. yes that is Celsius but i had so much adrenaline that is felt like normal Dubai heat. 

62C? that must have been wrong or something cuz the world record is 56C. hmmm

BLAOW!!!!

Haha

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

That is correct, last year we (Lincolnshire) barely had 2 weeks on sun, the rest was pretty cold and pissing it down, the year before wasn't too great either.

No offense but I would hate to live in the UK lol. I like sunny weather. I dont think anyone here on LTT or anyone I know of likes the sun more than I do.

BLAOW!!!!

A couple of years ago it reached 46 here in Australia during a week of 40 degree days D:

Year after year South Australia gets into the HIGH 40's for days at a time...

I had just landed a job in the outdoors that week, it was not comfortable!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

No offense but I would hate to live in the UK lol

No offense taken, I feel the same way :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

115 degrees Fahrenheit. 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

For me some where between 50-60 degrees C. I lived in saudi arabia for a year and the heat there can melt the rubber on the bottom of your shoes.

My Build  CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955@4.1@Ghz Mobo: Asus M5A99x Evo R2.0 GPU: Asus 7870T @1.25GHz Core 5.5GHz Mem Ram: Kingston HyperX@ 1600 9-9-9-24 CPU Cooler: H80 Push/Pull Noctua NF-P12  SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 PRO HDD: Mix of drives which add up to 5.6TB SoundCard: Asus xonar DGX PSU: Corsair HX650 + alchemy cables Case: R3 with the rest of the fans being fractel fans.

Im A Snake.....

No offense taken, I feel the same way :)

But I also dont like living in this tiny ass country. I wouldnt want to live in the UK if i would have a choice of multiple countries but if it would be between my country(Slovakia) and UK then i would def take UK no questions asked, hands down. But still I wana go back to the US so bad!

BLAOW!!!!

What can I say its a watch. Might of been 52oc. A sandstorm is a natural event so im not suprised it can beat the 56 world record. Its a bit like standing close to a volcano, one bit is hotter then another bit, then there is glass and all that crap reflections and crap making other things hotter, the wr is an atmosphere temp.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

But I also dont like living in this tiny ass country. I wouldnt want to live in the UK if i would have a choice of multiple countries but if it would be between my country(Slovakia) and UK then i would def take UK no questions asked, hands down. But still I wana go back to the US so bad!

I think its nice here with free health care and the welfare reforms and that sort of stuff saves a lot of money but ive never been to the US also i wanna fire a gun someday as they are awesome.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Well, I think it was somewhere between 44 and 49 in perth. But yesterday Melbourne had it's hottest July day on record 23.5oc, its the middle of winter here and our temps are usually single digits for half the day.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

There was that one day where I was locked in a room with 3 other women...

Yes, yes, I'll leave now :c

I think its nice here with free health care and the welfare reforms and that sort of stuff saves a lot of money but ive never been to the US also i wanna fire a gun someday as they are awesome.

who doesnt like guns?

BLAOW!!!!

who doesnt like guns?

old woman and guys with saggy balls.

Listen if you care.

here is south Texas it is crazy last year it got up to 47 and it was dry no wind at all i hated it the bad part is the norm here in mid day is 37-43

40c+ never bothers me

its the friggen humidity

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

121F or about 50C just a couple weeks ago, here in Arizona... It's been cooler (cooler as in 108F/42C-ish) the last week and a half but the humidity has skyrocketed (but still no rain), thanks to the monsoon.

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Here in Dallas, Texas it was 106F-41C a week ago. Where I work when you go into the shop it adds about 15 degrees so 121F-50C with humidity. SUCKS         A$$!!!

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

Here in Dallas, Texas it was 106F-41C a week ago. Where I work when you go into the shop it adds about 15 degrees so 121F-50C with humidity. SUCKS         A$$!!!

Yeah was at a subway station today and went to a Tim Hortons there (local donut shop) and I felt so sorry for the workers in there. It really did feel like 10-15 degrees hotter inside.

some where from 98 degrees F to 102 degrees F

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer