Hottest day you've experienced?

T.Vengeance

So yesterday in Toronto, it was 42 degrees C with humidex. Just for teh lolz, a cop baked some cookies in his car. So what's the hottest day you've experienced?

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/07/17/toronto_weather_cop_bakes_cookies_in_his_car_during_heat_wave.html

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Haha we went over 30 c in the uk today and all of the news is "quick, panic, heatwave!"

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Haha we went over 30 c in the uk today and all of the news is "quick, panic, heatwave!"

Lol same for here. Read a news article this morning saying how we didn't technically have a heatwave since to be considered one, it has to span over 3 or more days.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

<p>Like 10ish years ago here in Michigan it was like 40c-43c for a week straight. The first part of the week was stupidly humid (so it probably felt WAY hotter) then later in the week it was super dry outside since it was a drought. News was advising to conserve water and shit lol. It gets this hot and up to 45c pretty commonly but only for like a day, really rare to see it for such as long as it did.</p>

35 C in Romania in the last 2 days but till now it were only 20-25 C

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

Like 10ish years ago here in Michigan it was like 40c-43c for a week straight. The first part of the week was stupidly humid (so it probably felt WAY hotter) then later in the week it was super dry outside since it was a drought. News was advising to conserve water and shit lol.

Damn for a week? I would've died since I don't have air conditioning.

The hottest I've experienced was probably about 38 C. I live in the tropics too so it was extremely humid.

The hottest I've experienced was probably about 38 C. I live in the tropics too so it was extremely humid.

Yeah a couple years back, I went to visit my relatives in Hong Kong and Singapore, and goddamn, it was so humid there. It was extremely hard to breathe exiting the airport.

its 105 f with the humidex in niagara falls

its 105 f with the humidex in niagara falls

When you said that, I was like..hmm weird. Why is a Canadian using Fahrenheit lol? I forgot its on the US-Canada border. And you're lucky :( The 10min walk I took to buy lunch yesterday was brutal.

Probably sometime when I was in Mexico.

The hot sauce doesn't help either

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Probably  around 50c while carrying a 35kg pack on my back and wearing all my gear. Yay fun  times in Afghanistan.

Probably sometime when I was in Mexico.

The hot sauce doesn't help either

ahha yeah i have to work in half an hour in an kitchen withour=t ac like right on clifton hill...........

Probably  around 50c while carrying a 35kg pack on my back and wearing all my gear. Yay fun  times in Afghanistan.

Much respect! (salute) Thanks for all your hard work in the military.

48 degrees last summer in my room i was running 3 computers and i had no way of blocking sun (i have jalousie which wont block sun) i was such a no lifer back then i havent noticed it was that hot until gpu's started to overheat(while i was running HD4830)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

A couple of years ago it reached 46 here in Australia during a week of 40 degree days D:

*edit: Yeah, Windspeed remembers ;)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

It was in 2007 in Tehran. It was 53 degress celsius and it is the hottest day I have ever experienced  People were cooking eggs on the asphalt and cooking meat on the hoods of cars 

10/10 for hygiene :)

My hottest day would probably be 100km east of Alice Springs NT, the temp hit 48 degrees, our poor VB Commodore wasn't happy, poor girl.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I went Dubai a while ago and a sandstorm happened. The thermometer on my watch said 62oc. yes that is Celsius but i had so much adrenaline that is felt like normal Dubai heat. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

111F. I stepped outside for about 20 seconds, said "Nope", went back inside and didn't leave my house for a week.

Most people on here do that without the high temp outside lol

Most people on here do that without the high temp outside lol

Nope, it's 30 seconds before I do that :P

I went Dubai a while ago and a sandstorm happened. The thermometer on my watch said 62oc. yes that is Celsius but i had so much adrenaline that is felt like normal Dubai heat. 

Wut. Wow. Just wow.

Wut. Wow. Just wow.

If there wasnt the wind from the storm then a lot of things would have exploded and many people would have died. Its crazy you can see about 3 feet ahead of you and then its just sand and sand.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Wut. Wow. Just wow.

Agreed, that is twice the melting point of Gallium (pretty much) :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate