Largest recall in U.S. history issued over defective airbags.

Oh, I did nearly hit a cyclist yesterday. He was in the left lane on a roundabout and decided to turn right without signalling. Already, my hatred for cyclists is rising. :D

Hitting cyclists is not a crime

when I am cycling I stay the fuck away from the road the best I can

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Hitting cyclists is not a crime

when I am cycling I stay the fuck away from the road the best I can

Well, he was as my step dad calls old people, a coffin dodger. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Wasn't this a problem a few months ago as well? 

Same airbag manufacturer and same problem.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Thanks for reminding me. Major brainfart

Roger Captain

Creator Of That Awkward Silence

Oh, I did nearly hit a cyclist yesterday. He was in the left lane on a roundabout and decided to turn right without signalling. Already, my hatred for cyclists is rising. :D

You think it's easy living in San Francisco, where half of the population rides a bike in the streets?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

You think it's easy living in San Francisco, where half of the population rides a bike in the streets?

I wouldn't have a clue. I haven't every lived there and the last time I was there, I was there for a day and I was 6. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I like how people here have been in car accidents and managed to not get hurt at all, while i fell off my bike once and got a brain concussion.

Anyway. Quite a serious thing for a company to recall so many airbags, I wonder if the manufacturer can even make it through so many recalls.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

I wouldn't have a clue. I haven't every lived there and the last time I was there, I was there for a day and I was 6. 

Seriously, it's like biking hell. Bikes going here and there, ignoring street lights, riding in bus lanes, etc.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D