Rich got a death threat...

Tocsin_786

i hate drama alert with a passion, this is the only one i watched in the past 3 years because Rich uploaded it in his channel. what are your thoughts?

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

he should talk to barnacules.. he has legit had people track him down and go on his property.. 

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

He got un-invited from TMG?

Wow gg

yea that really pissed me off, but apparently this video has "lizard squad" in it. one think i dont understand is, how the fuck cant the FBI/NSA find these assholes if they are on a friggin youtube video. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

* Sees LizardSquad * Oh god ... These people are too toxic ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Rich is an asshole anyways.

Why do these lizard squad kids think they are untouchable I bet a lot of them could easily be doxed and why the hell is the law not doing anything about this and that other kid in the background when he says "i am in the military" is he f*ck did he mean the cadets he sounds like he is 15 :lol:  and even if he was in the military there is no need to even mention it I think he is just trying to make his epenis look bigger  :D

why do these lizard squad kids think they are untouchable i bet a lot of them could easily be doxed and why the hell is the law not doing anything about this

Or you know, just go to their house because they are all scrawny teens that can't fight worth shit    (like us)  /s

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Always fake your information no matter what. And use different emails for different applications in order to prevent people from email tracking you.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Rich is an asshole anyways.

He may be, but it's still no excuse for death threats. That's squarely in terrorist and murder territory, with psychopathic visitors. The sort of person who would threaten someone with death for no reason other than hating him either needs help or needs to be locked up.

I don't do signatures.

Or you know, just go to their house because they are all scrawny teens that can't fight worth shit    (like us)  /s

that is where the dox comes in to find where they live

/jk

Okay ... I've done watching the video ... Both are like fucking Kindergardeners ... 

why do these lizard squad kids think they are untouchable i bet a lot of them could easily be doxed and why the hell is the law not doing anything about this and that other kid in the background when he says "i am in the military" is he f*ck did he mean the cadets he sounds like he is 15

Because they know if they don't cross  the line they're okay ... They are doing hackings for fun ( Atleast what I think so , but I'm a noob on the Internet so that's that ) ... On the other hand ... Anonymous for example ... They do it for information ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

He may be, but it's still no excuse for death threats. That's squarely in terrorist and murder territory, with psychopathic visitors. The sort of person who would threaten someone with death for no reason other than hating him either needs help or needs to be locked up.

I agree, but I'm 100% sure he gets death threats all of the time. I don't get how this one is any different.

I think I'm missing something crucial here guys....

Who's Rich?

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I stopped watching him when that whole thing with that other guy that sold him those two SFF hp systems went down. He seems like a good guy and i'm still subbed to his alt channel.

whats the story with those pc's?

I think I'm missing something crucial here guys....

Who's Rich?

in a nutshell, hes a video game and tech news analyst. he does voice acting for fun as well and makes music as well.

Okay ... I've done watching the video ... Both are like fucking Kindergardeners ... 

Because they know if they don't cross  the line they're okay ... They are doing hackings for fun ( Atleast what I think so , but I'm a noob on the Internet so that's that ) ... On the other hand ... Anonymous for example ... They do it for information ...

but they have crossed the line......

I agree, but I'm 100% sure he gets death threats all of the time. I don't get how this one is any different.

Well according to the video it was the first one. I didn't watch all of it and probably won't, but he said that in the beginning.

I don't do signatures.

Well according to the video it was the first one. I didn't watch all of it and probably won't, but he said that in the beginning.

I don't believe it, ha. With as much controversy he likes to make videos about, I cannot believe that he doesn't get death threats.

but they have crossed the line......

Just the matter of time I guess ... 

Conspiracy theories are not suited for me ... It's not that I don't want to believe that ... It just doesn't stick to my head like other things ... 

I don't believe it, ha. With as much controversy he likes to make videos about, I cannot believe that he doesn't get death threats.

I didn't either (just look at the comments section on his vids), but that's what he said. 

I don't do signatures.

These guys need to just get a life.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

These guys need to just get a life.

dude the way they were talking was like rich is arguing with a 7th grader. it gets fucking annoying like that and i hoped to god rich wouldn't lose his cool (which its good he didnt), the line that got me was when one of the lizards said how he forgot rich's channel. i dont know about you, but i dont have a tiny intention span where i forget someones name in 15 minutes (not counting the amount of times they probably actually came across his videos) of talking with someone.

Well the first one Another youtuber sold a small form factor HP system to Rich for I think something like $100 and three months of advritising with an intro and outro. Then RIch wanted another one of them, so BigCheese (the other youtuber) sent him another one for $200 and another 3 months of advritising I think it was. Well the blue ray drive had the internal SATA connector come undone in shipping, so Rich had to send it back for BC to fix, then BC got butthurt for Rich only giving him 2 out of the three months of ads for the first of the PCs, then he never got payed (according to himself) then Rich didn't want to pay for the second system becasue the optical drive wasn't plugged in so then neither of them wanted to pay for return shipping and it was all one clusterfsk. Mind you both of them were doing business over facebook so yeah. This was all a while ago so my details might be a little fuzzy.

i do remember the advertising and him talking about the computers, just didnt know there was an actual conflict with it.

dude the way they were talking was like rich is arguing with a 7th grader. it gets fucking annoying like that and i hoped to god rich wouldn't lose his cool (which its good he didnt), the line that got me was when one of the lizards said how he forgot rich's channel. i dont know about you, but i dont have a tiny intention span where i forget someones name in 15 minutes (not counting the amount of times they probably actually came across his videos) of talking with someone. 

I felt like the entire video, lizard squad was just Eric Cartman saying "what eva, I do what I want".

Really wish anonymous would go after their asses and give them what for. As much as I like lizard squad for DDOS'ing the consoles (thus showing the complete pointlessness behind a walled garden), they deserve to get caught.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs