How much for my parts.

MACGYVR
Go to solution Solved by AliveGhost13,

cool i like corsair but yeah they are expensive i havent fooled with XFX they look cool. what about EVGA?

im in the US  so i can get most anything accepting im poor. i should say everything is available to me. haha

They are expensive and CX/CS/RM/VS are overpriced and pretty meh

XFX are made by Seasonic, so are good. EVGA - some are meh and some are good. The B2, P2, G2, GS are all very good. The B1/B, NEX, G1, P are one's to avoid

whats up guys and gals im biulding a sweet gaming rig i am using the i5 4690k and a gtx 960 ssc gpu. 

i dont plan on overclocking but i will be hardcore gaming with not only gpu intense games but highly cpu intense ones as well.

what pcu do i need. i dont want to have too little i want enough to push it as far as it can go. remember no oc. 

but enough that i can oc no prob if i wanted to.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VQ9KLk      here is my list o parts if ya wanna check it out.

ugh...comic sans...anyway you would be looking at a £600 build without operating system and monitor. Overclocking does not even cost anything apart from a better cooler to cool it more efficiently. 

whats up guys and gals im biulding a sweet gaming rig i am using the i5 4690k and a gtx 960 gpu. 

i dont plan on overclocking but i will be hardcore gaming with not only gpu intense games but highly cpu intense ones as well.

what pcu do i need. i dont want to have too little i want enough to push it as far as it can go. remember no oc. 

but enough that i can oc no prob if i wanted to.

No OC then why did you get the 4690K T.T It's made for OC.  Your setup seems pretty ok already.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

In your case 550W Watts should be plenty. If you where planning to OC then with 650W you should have, but 550W will do.

Anyways, i can't recommend a 960... get a r9 280/280X, better performance for the price.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

If you plan on NOT overclocking, just get a i5 4590 and a H81 board. A 500w should be fine. Please get a R9 280x, better performance per dollar

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

No OC then why did you get the 4690K T.T It's made for OC.  Your setup seems pretty ok already.

(in spain the K version is like 10€ more expensive, so its just worth to buy it.)

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

GTX960 isn't mean for intense gaming. 4590K is meant for OC, but if you're not planning to OC from the start and would like to do it in the future, then keep go with that CPU. Non K CPUs can be limited OC via BLCK, but it's a lot more difficult.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Why do people hate comic sans?

It's a personal opinion, It just leads me back to primary school when teachers used it to make the work look appealing.

Why do people hate comic sans?

Because it's horribly unprofessional and just looks so gross because it's a terrible cliche

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Because it's horribly unprofessional and just looks so gross because it's a terrible cliche

And that too

And that too

Oh ok.

Oh ok.

Don't know I was just mean't to quote the beginning lol...

comic just to be funny... it worked

guys i asked for a psu option not about what gpu or cpu i should get only one answered...Xaring thank you

um i chose the 960 because i can. 4690k because its a beast and i want it. i might oc i said.

can anyone giude me to a 280 vs 960 or 290 vs 960 vid that would be nice.

ugh...comic sans...anyway you would be looking at a £600 build without operating system and monitor. Overclocking does not even cost anything apart from a better cooler to cool it more efficiently.

thanls i know i am proud of it. i also bilt a 500$ biuld with the g3258 and a 750ti sc

i dont want to oc because thats just me i did oc the g3258 to 4.2 ghz i might oc this one ik better cooling is good for oc and helps but if i spend 200$ on a cpu i want it to last

No OC then why did you get the 4690K T.T It's made for OC. Your setup seems pretty ok already.

because i might oc but if i dont it could potentialy last longer.

having a k model is a selling feature if i decide to sell also. (which i dont really but u know)

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Hts9Lk

This has what you wanted yet I would personally go with an R9 280x due to its better performance for price

i heart the phantom cases dood they so sexy.

alright i looked up some 960 vs r9280 and guess what 960 wins it does best in the games i want to play the games i want to play are mostly cpu intense.

for me the 960 is $20 more. the extra 10 to 20 frames that comes with it is worth it to me. for only $200 i cant go wrong. (also im not against amd i like amd)

NOW!!!

HOW BOUT THE PSU WOULD A 600 OR 650 BE BETTER?

This is fine for you, and good for the price - http://pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-power-supply-p1550sxxb9

Don't get the CX600M, this is a much better PSU for a much cheaper price.

The 280X (http://pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-video-card-r9280xtdfd) is a faster card than the 960 whilst having more VRAM for $10 more.

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

This is fine for you, and good for the price - http://pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-power-supply-p1550sxxb9

Don't get the CX600M, this is a much better PSU for a much cheaper price.

The 280X (http://pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-video-card-r9280xtdfd) is a faster card than the 960 whilst having more VRAM for $10 more.

every test ive seen between the 2 the 960 is the best for what i want, and my budget. thankyou

will a 550 support a better card in the future or oc

will it support more hdd in the future.

Fair enough, the PSU suggestion remains :)

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

In your case 550W Watts should be plenty. If you where planning to OC then with 650W you should have, but 550W will do.

Anyways, i can't recommend a 960... get a r9 280/280X, better performance for the price.

i will go with a 650 whats the best one

i will go with a 650 whats the best one

Umm, Corsair/silverstone, but depends of where you are from, as prices/avaliability changes.

Umm, Corsair/silverstone, but depends of where you are from, as prices/avaliability changes.

Majority of corsair PSUs are either meh or overpriced wherever you buy them tbh. That XFX 550W will allow for new GPUs, more HDDs and so on whilst being cheap and good quality

cool i like corsair but yeah they are expensive i havent fooled with XFX they look cool. what about EVGA?

im in the US so i can get most anything accepting im poor. i should say everything is available to me. haha

Majority of corsair PSUs are either meh or overpriced wherever you buy them tbh. That XFX 550W will allow for new GPUs, more HDDs and so on whilst being cheap and good quality

im in the US so i can get most anything accepting im poor. i should say everything is available to me. haha

im in the US  so i can get most anything accepting im poor. i should say everything is available to me. haha

XFX are made by Seasonic, so are good. EVGA - some are meh and some are good. The B2, P2, G2, GS are all very good. The B1/B, NEX, G1, P are one's to avoid

THANKS soooo much i will probably look into more of XFX could you point me at a 650 watt model from them? thankyou again.

i used a cx biulder nonmodular for my last biuld. using a g3258 and a 750ti it was mail i rebate for $20

update what about P1

i found this its the only full modular 650

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-power-supply-p1650bbefx

srry it is on pcpartpicker