what csgo knife should i get?

Zach's Tech Tips

hey linus community i am wondering what knife you guys would get if you HAD to spend it on a cs go knife

The knife has to be under $210

I personally am getting a huntsman knife fade, but what do you think i should get?

Thanks

Zach

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

Factory New Huntsman is good.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

WHat would I get?
Nothing.

But that huntsman one looks cool.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

hey linus community i am wondering what knife you guys would get if you HAD to spend it on a cs go knife

see the HAD in caps?

Woah, 210dollars for a knife... wish I had money to waste

I have a nice paying job, so i have some money to burn :P

see the HAD in caps?

Yeah. BUT YOU CAN'T FORCE ME.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Yeah. BUT YOU CAN'T FORCE ME.

LOL :P

I can think of 480million better things to spend $200 on :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I can think of 480million better things to spend $200 on :P

please name all 480 million of them :P

please name all 480 million of them :P

Actually I can name infinity minus 1 number of items to buy.. the minus one is a $200 CS GO knife :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Please buy something useful :( CSGO knifes are a scam!

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Please buy something useful :( CSGO knifes are a scam!

I don't understand how you can say this. Sure they are expensive, but if it is something you enjoy, and you have the money to burn, why not? Spending money on things you enjoy is spending money well.

Yes, Valve makes a huge amount of dosh from them, but in the end, so what, that's how this world works, one man makes money from another's pleasure and displeasure.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

What a waste of money. I'm pretty sure $210 dollars would buy more than enough keys to get 2 knifes, not to mention all the other skins you would get and can trade up on. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

You should get x4 gut knife safari mesh. lel

What a waste of money. I'm pretty sure $210 dollars would buy more than enough keys to get 2 knifes, not to mention all the other skins you would get and can trade up on.

cause i am definitely going to get my $210 back from opening cases.Do you know how cruel Gaben has been to me from opening cases in the past.

I'd love to have a Forest DDPAT Hunstman Knife. Nothing too shabby.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

cause i am definitely going to get my $210 back from opening cases.Do you know how cruel Gaben has been to me from opening cases in the past.

Lord Gaben has been pretty good to me, but i know what you mean, but hey. You get 3 knifes, you now doubled your money and also got a knife. or you get a ton of awesome othher skins. Hell hyperbeats and some Asimov's will make your money back as well. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333