what to store in ssd?!?!

lets start of by saying im just a regular computer user

im really new to this whole ssd and hdd concept but im planing on upgrading and i wanted to know what should i be storing in the ssd (other than the OS) such as programs, files etc

just to give you more of an idea, this computer is pretty much just for gaming

i have another one for music, pictures, web etc.

os- windows 7 x64, cpu- I5 5690k, gpu- evga geforce gtx 960, mobo- msi z97s sli krait edition, psu- corsair rm650, Hard drive- corsair 124gb ssd, hitachi 2Tb hdd

im really new to this whole ssd and hdd concept but im planing on upgrading and i wanted to know what should i be storing in the ssd (other than the OS) such as programs, files etc

The programs or games that you use fequently, for example chrome.

OS + games that have many loading screens would benefit the most + most used programs

OS for sure.

And depending on the space left, games you play a lot and benefit from lower load times (like Skyrim).

You can also put programs on it that don't load that fast otherwise (like Gimp, Photoshop and basically every other Adobe program)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I install the OS on my SSD then put any programs I use on the SSD to get the best speed with them,  Usually programs are not very large so its not a problem to put them on the SSD.  Then you can put your most frequently played games on to fill up the SSD.

And keep the HDD for more games and as a basic storage drive for all your files.

thank you all i have a better idea now 

os- windows 7 x64, cpu- I5 5690k, gpu- evga geforce gtx 960, mobo- msi z97s sli krait edition, psu- corsair rm650, Hard drive- corsair 124gb ssd, hitachi 2Tb hdd

os + applications + benchmarking softwares.

If there is more space, try to store your photos or videos

You want to keep your OS on an SSD these days. And for the rest of the space, applications that generally have slow start-up times, or applications that you use a lot.

I generally recommend getting at least a ~250GB SSD these days, since programs and games tend to take up more and more space these days.

OS, games, software and whatever project u are working on right now.

Basically anything u use daily.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I posted a question two times: samsung 850 evo - slow boot and 4k speed <-
I still need help with that

Why don't i get any answers on my question that i posted
Does nobody know something about this problem?

Everything Digital