Steam not charging for games?

ShadyHost

I'm Batman not a lawyer I'm a Niggaknight

That was unnecessary.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Uh what?

overclock your brain pls... that was funny only ones that have their brains overclocked over 9000 niggahertz will understand that joke

(man i feel racist... but im not) 

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

overclock your brain pls... that was funny only ones that have their brains overclocked over 9000 niggahertz will understand that joke

(man i feel racist... but im not) 

I don't get it, and I also don't see how it was funny :/

= Dark (or Black) Knight. Very unfunny humour. 

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

im gonna report you to steam -_-

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

= Dark (or Black) Knight. Very unfunny humour. 

congratz you could understood it. 

im gonna report you to steam -_-

Go ahead good sir. I don't care if Steam charges me for the games, I expected to pay them when I made the purchase. 

I just think it's interesting that they wouldn't have billing as their top priority during their most profitable sale of the year. 

congratz you could understood it. 

Associating the words dark and black with a group of people is low. 

Batman isn't even black, his clothes are. 

What did you use as payment? Whenever I use PayPal it takes them a while to charge my account.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

Go ahead good sir. I don't care if Steam charges me for the games, I expected to pay them when I made the purchase. 

I just think it's interesting that they wouldn't have billing as their top priority during their most profitable sale of the year. 

well did you think im going to report you to steam? lol. i ve been supporting you in this topic all time

What did you use as payment? Whenever I use PayPal it takes them a while to charge my account.

I used my debit card attached to my bank account. 

Amazon, Steam, HT, and other stores always charge me instantly. 

well did you think im going to report you to steam? lol. i ve been supporting you in this topic all time

You the little devil on his shoulder.

You the little devil on his shoulder.

I'm the silent guardian ,the watchful protector, the darkknight of this forum

mate they cant ban his account cuz of their mistake belive me he didnt steal it its valve's mistake not his

They can ban if he doesn't report it, they may not even charge him if he reports it and they say "our bad" but he can get in trouble if he doesn't report it. 

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

Just make sure you save all of your Emails saying that you purchased the games. Then if anyone questions your purchases, you have proof.

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

why not take some more free games and give some to me!

gabe needs to eat....don't worry, you'll be charged.

I have bought quite a few small games during the sale. Steam usually charges my account instantly but my bank records aren't showing charges since the first day of the sale when I bought Bioshock Infinite. 

Has anyone had a similar occurrence? 

Bought Sleeping Dogs and all the DLC last night, got charged right away

I'm sure there going to charge you eventually there not stupid enough to lose all that money if they sent you the emails they must have record and will probably bill you

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

So long as you have emails acting as proof of purchase, I'd say you're fine. I wouldn't be surprised if their payments are being held up because of the load of money people keep blowing all over the summer sale.

Success! They charged me for the newest purchase, but not any of the other ones. I think I might have made off with some free games lol. 

CONGRATS YOU WANT A COOKIE?

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Success! They charged me for the newest purchase, but not any of the other ones. I think I might have made off with some free games lol. 

you're happy that Gabe won't be eating tonight? Shame  on you, good sir!