Steam not charging for games?

ShadyHost

I have bought quite a few small games during the sale. Steam usually charges my account instantly but my bank records aren't showing charges since the first day of the sale when I bought Bioshock Infinite. 

Has anyone had a similar occurrence? 

thats lucky dude shut your mouth and enjoy FREE GAMES...

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

thats lucky dude shut your mouth and enjoy FREE GAMES...

He risk to have his account close if he do that.

Report it to Valve after 48 hours, that's your best option

Its with the sales, they usually charge cards in large batches anyways since it costs them to do it, many companies do this like apple if youve ever bought stuff in the app store, you dont get charged instantly 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

He risk to have his account close if he do that.

Report it to Valve after 48 hours, that's your best option

mate they cant ban his account cuz of their mistake belive me he didnt steal it its valve's mistake not his

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

mate they cant ban his account cuz of their mistake belive me he didnt steal it its valve's mistake not his

"No, no, you gave those game to me for free remember"

"No, we don't have a record of this, account terminated"

"No, no, you gave to game to me for free remember"

"No, we don't have a record of this, account terminated"

lol, they wont do that trust me. or they will take a batarang in the knee

There's more chance that it would be an automated system, that's why he really should check.

Steam has the right to terminate an account via the steam subscriber agreement. 

http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/

4. Valve may terminate your Account or a particular Subscription for any conduct or activity that Valve believes is illegal, constitutes a Cheat, or otherwise negatively affects the enjoyment of Steam by other Subscribers. 

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Have they sent you an email message of your buyings? Save it.

Yes. Here are my 3 most recent. I haven't been charged for anything other than Bioshock Infinite which was $10 after my Steam Wallet was applied. 

lol forgot to blank out my last 4 of my card #

Steam has the right to terminate an account via the steam subscriber agreement. 

http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/

4. Valve may terminate your Account or a particular Subscription for any conduct or activity that Valve believes is illegal, constitutes a Cheat, or otherwise negatively affects the enjoyment of Steam by other Subscribers. 

it says if YOU do it but in this case it is their mistake

There's more chance that it would be an automated system, that's why he really should check.

an auto system that bans people who get games for free? that doesnt happen everyday dude im sure it is not automated

it says if YOU do it but in this case it is their mistake

Not sure if that would work legally. It's like saying that if you accidentally (really, by accident) knock a game into your bag while you're at gamestop. Coincidentally, that day, the store manager forgot to turn on the RFID gate system so you walk out of the store without an alarm sounding. Later that day when they do inventory and realize they're missing one game. They check the cameras and notice that the game dropped into your bag. You will be charged for negligence, not the store. Same thing applies here.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I'm not going to risk buying $1k worth of games and them charging my account all at once. That would suck :/

But I think I will continue to purchase small games on sale :)

I'm in the same position.

I bought Fallout 3 GoTY and Fallout NV GoTY which where £3.74 each, and this was 2 days ago I think? When ever NV was a daily. 

I'm yet to be billed, but dont have the receipts stupidly. I've been selling all the trading cards I have and buying only the ones I care about with the cash from it, so my inbox was full of Purchases and sales, So I just group deleted them assuming I wouldn't need receipts for purchases of 6-12p from my Steam balance. Hope I don't need it.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

an auto system that bans people who get games for free? that doesnt happen everyday dude im sure it is not automated

Ya, it would probably just tag him, but regarding the fact that he's not guilty, I don't remember the term, but not saying something wrong has been committed and knowing it makes you guilty.

Extreme example, but if you see someone kill another person and don't report it, you've just become his accomplice.

Not sure if that would work legally. It's like saying that if you accidentally (really, by accident) knock a game into your bag while you're at gamestop. Coincidentally, that day, the store manager forgot to turn on the RFID gate system so you walk out of the store without an alarm sounding. Later that day when they do inventory, they check the cameras and notice that the game dropped into your bag. You will be charged for negligence, not the store. Same thing applies here.

not the same thing. (well it is time for you to go to barbados shadyhost RUN FOREST RUN STEAM İS AFTER YOU!) 

Not sure if that would work legally. It's like saying that if you accidentally (really, by accident) knock a game into your bag while you're at gamestop. Coincidentally, that day, the store manager forgot to turn on the RFID gate system so you walk out of the store without an alarm sounding. Later that day when they do inventory and realize they're missing one game. They check the cameras and notice that the game dropped into your bag. You will be charged for negligence, not the store. Same thing applies here.

I see what you mean, but I could go on the assumption that they WILL charge my account eventually. And if they don't, that's their fault right?

I see what you mean, but I could go on the assumption that they WILL charge my account eventually. And if they don't, that's their fault right?

Yeah most likely. In any case, as long as they can charge your account in the near future, I don't see anything bad happening. Like you said, they probably will charge your account soon eventually.

I've tallied it up and I owe Steam about $20 since July 12th, and I haven't been charged for any of it. As much as I want Steam to have my money I think I just won't mention it. 

Ya, it would probably just tag him, but regarding the fact that he's not guilty, I don't remember the term, but not saying something wrong has been committed and knowing it makes you guilty.

Extreme example, but if you see someone kill another person and don't report it, you've just become his accomplice.

well i dont report those stuff i throw a BATARANG at their knee and knock em than i go near them and sing

nanananananananananana-me-batman.jpg

Yes but by not bringing it up you're stealing even if it's not your fault.

Telling them protects you because then you didn't do anything wrong, you've become just a victim.

Choosing not to do something is still a choice you make.

not the same thing. (well it is time for you to go to barbados shadyhost RUN FOREST RUN STEAM İS AFTER YOU!) 

Unless you're a lawyer (which I'm not), that's probably as far as this should go before we act like "armchair" lawyers (well, me specifically, if you're actually a lawyer). :)