5 most overpriced product in your opinion?

IamNewie

Apple, Beats

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

Actually the no.1 overpriced product in all of the world : bottled water , i mean the cost of making transporting and everything is like €0.01 or something per liter and they sell it for sometimes €2.00 per liter , this should be crime!

It isnt that cheap to transport and put into bottles and box and sort

Yes it is it'll amaze you how cheap it actually is lol , at least in the EU , North America.

Interested in Business and Technology

“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude.” Denis Waitley

beautiful signature  ^_^

beautiful signature  ^_^

Thank you -_-

Interested in Business and Technology

1. College level text books. (Why, just why...)

2. Apple computers

3. Beats headphones.  For how much you pay, that distinct hiss is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE

4. Ultrabooks... As much as i want one, the upper tier laptops are so, so expensive (zenbook anyone)

5. Gasoline!  As much as i love my Chevrolet Tahoe, DAMN i need a more fuel efficent car to drive. Or at least a newer model (with better mileage), I take full advantage of the power and towing capabilities that the 5.3 liter V8 provides.

Corsair Obsidian 800D | Msi GD-80 z68 | Intel Core i72600k (stock speeds at the moment) | Msi Gtx 570 twin frozr III | 8GB Corsair Dominator @1600mHz | Coolermaster evo 212 temporary) | Cooled by Gelid Wings | Intel SRT smart caching | Windows 7 ultimate x64

1. Android fanboy who has obviously never used an iPhone before

2. beats suck....yeah

3. Intel still kicks the crap out of AMD in just about everything (except price)

4. AMD fanboy lolololololololol

5. Pay for performance, Dominator Platinums come pre-overclocked and binned. They are worth the money if you have it. Sure, it is a waste for an AMD system.

Ive used both an iphone and and android and i have to say Iphones can suck android's mechanical dick lol

Starbucks Coffee

Name brand ANYTHING (Clothes, Shoes, Watches, Purses)

Monthly mobile phone services

High resolution monitors

Microsoft Surface Pro tablet

than why is coke usually cheaper if not at the same price? like water is just water while the have to put different chemicals that could be devastating you your health into coke. Oh and for any science nerd that thought of Carbon when reading coke I SALUTE you:D

Fuel

Beats

Vehicle insurance

Water in the UK, some bottles of 1L sell for over £1

Titan

1. College level text books. (Why, just why...)

+1

I was saving money for a new monitor and some good speakers for my computer...then I found out that my textbooks were $200 each. 

No wonder people can't get an education in this country. High book prices on top of crazy high fees.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

+1

I was saving money for a new monitor and some good speakers for my computer...then I found out that my textbooks were $200 each. 

No wonder people can't get an education in this country. High book prices on top of crazy high fees.

First semester of freshman year is always the worst.  The next aren't so bad if you can manage to sell them back quick enough.  Put them on amazon, you'll get more money back than your campus book store!  Also if you can manage to get used versions or older versions of your books (if your professor gives out information for more than the most recent iteration of the book that is), then thats another great way to save money.

Corsair Obsidian 800D | Msi GD-80 z68 | Intel Core i72600k (stock speeds at the moment) | Msi Gtx 570 twin frozr III | 8GB Corsair Dominator @1600mHz | Coolermaster evo 212 temporary) | Cooled by Gelid Wings | Intel SRT smart caching | Windows 7 ultimate x64

I think a lot of you are confused, neither Corsair nor Intel products are over priced. A ton of what you pay for is R&D and they both offer cutting edge quality products....

To list a few on my list...

Apple products across the board

Any pre-built "gaming" computer. (you can build it yourself for a fraction of the cost 90% of the time)

Women

Textbooks(new editions especially...)

Games

I would complain about internet... Just look at some companies laying out fiber and offer superior plans for marginally nothing compared to similar speed DSL.

Everyone hating on the iPhone 5, its really not even bad. I had one (was recently stolen), thing was jailbroken to high heaven, and god it was nice. Really really was. Got an HTC one to replace it, which I am starting to really like as well, but the battery is not as good, the camera, honestly I don't like it as much, and some of the stuff I was able to to with my jailbreak just don't exist in this ecosystem :/. 

But anyways,

1. Bottled Water

2. All "performance/gaming" desktops

3. Mac Pro

4. Internet (the price isn't necessarily bad, but the speeds at the prices are bad, need new infrastructure/google frikin fiber!!!)

5. Bar tabs ;)

Rig: i7 13700k - - Asus Z790-P Wifi - - RTX 4080 - - 4x16GB 6000MHz - - Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe Boot + Main Programs - - Assorted SATA SSD's for Photo Work - - Corsair RM850x - - Sound BlasterX EA-5 - - Corsair XC8 JTC Edition - - Corsair GPU Full Cover GPU Block - - XT45 X-Flow 420 + UT60 280 rads - - EK XRES RGB PWM - - Fractal Define S2 - - Acer Predator X34 -- Logitech G502 - - Logitech G710+ - - Logitech Z5500 - - LTT Deskpad

Headphones/amp/dac: Schiit Lyr 3 - - Fostex TR-X00 - - Sennheiser HD 6xx

Homelab/ Media Server: Proxmox VE host - - 512 NVMe Samsung 980 RAID Z1 for VM's/Proxmox boot - - Xeon e5 2660 V4- - Supermicro X10SRF-i - - 128 GB ECC 2133 - - 10x4 TB WD Red RAID Z2 - - Corsair 750D - - Corsair RM650i - - Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA - - Intel RES2SC240 SAS Expander - - TreuNAS + many other VM’s

iPhone 14 Pro - 2018 MacBook Air

Internet here in the Philippines ($500 for 100Mbps fiber connection)

Fender and Gibson guitars

dell and alienware

smartphones (cherry mobile, a local company here, has a quad-core android phone for $175)

Not in order.

All monitor related.

5. Laptops with screens over 1366x768

4. DisplayPort Cables

3. 4K Screens

2. Screens with DisplayPort

1. 1600p screens not from korea

I need more SSDs.

I think the worst are Intel's extreme edition CPU's and Dell & alienware PC's...

Xtreme CPU has more cores I think... So it'll cost more

Alienware

Bose/Beats headphones

Those Monster cables and that other brand that sells cables for $1000

4K TVs and monitors

Canadian internet

edit : I just wanted to mention ROLEX as well. They're like the Beats of the watch industry. :P

4k tv might be worthed

1. Mac Pro

2. Iphone 5

3. Beats

We're on the same page

for a while....

1. Mercedes, overpriced cheaply built luxury car.

2. Most things Apple makes, just because it has rounded corners does not mean it's worth an extra $1000 dollars.

3. Some games.. To pay $60 for the same game that last 1/64 the time GTA does is crazy..

4. Internet.. Does it really cost $70 a month for less than 1MB per second...

I could probably come up with more but those are all I could come up with atm...

My mother owns a Mercedes-Benz GL550. Most reliable and best car she has ever owned.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Everyone hating on the iPhone 5, its really not even bad. I had one (was recently stolen), thing was jailbroken to high heaven, and god it was nice. Really really was. Got an HTC one to replace it, which I am starting to really like as well, but the battery is not as good, the camera, honestly I don't like it as much, and some of the stuff I was able to to with my jailbreak just don't exist in this ecosystem :/. 

But anyways,

1. Bottled Water

2. All "performance/gaming" desktops

3. Mac Pro

4. Internet (the price isn't necessarily bad, but the speeds at the prices are bad, need new infrastructure/google frikin fiber!!!)

5. Bar tabs ;)

The only thing I didn't like about iphone is the specs per money , ios is a close source project which means less customization and ios has a really boring ui not changed for years (except for ios 7). Most of all I hate apple fan boys which always thinks that Iphone is the god of smartphones and no smartphones can beat it.

All monitor related.

5. Laptops with screens over 1366x768

4. DisplayPort Cables

3. 4K Screens

2. Screens with DisplayPort

1. 1600p screens not from korea

I'd say laptops that cost $850+ with 1366x768 display is overpriced. I personally don't like 1366x768 being the standard for laptop screens.

1. 4K Display. For now considering very few manufacturers actually make them.

2. Laptops that are $900+ w/o backlit keyboards and resolutions 1366x768+

3. Prebuilt "gaming" desktops. I know a guy that dropped $1700 for dual HD 5770, FX-8350, 500GB HDD, and 4GB RAM.

4. Single Player only games or games that have very little to do with online play that cost $60.

5. Microsoft Surface Pro. For that price i can get an Ultrabook with the same resolution, better battery life, backlit keyboard, and more storage.

i7-2600K | ASRock Z77 Pro4 | ASUS 980 Ti Hybrid | Kingston 4x 4GB | EVGA Supernova 750 G2 Phantek Enthoo Luxe

Creative X7 Limited | 1TB WD Blue | 2TB WD Green | 256GB Liteon SSD | 240GB Kingston SSD | Corsair H100i

Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Logitech G710+ | LG 34UM65 | LG 27EA31V - B | AKG K7XX Massdrop | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

1366x768 is a resolution that needs to go die in hell.

I would happily pick 1280x800 or 1440x900 over 1366x768 because they're 16:10.

I need more SSDs.