5 most overpriced product in your opinion?

IamNewie

I wouldn't say internet is that bad in London. My Virgin Media 100mbit package is like £30, although I might be bias as I only have to pay 1/4 of it.

If your going to say the iPhone is overpriced, then you have to say Samsung are too, when I got my S3 last summer the packages where the same price, and the same up front cost too.

Digital downloads are what annoy me the most.

Physical copy of Daft Punk's R.A.M is £10, digital £7.50

To those that are saying the 5ghz AMD FX CPU,. It's not a real consumer cpu. It's just AMD saying "We could do this cool thing, so we did." It's can-not-has. Can-not-has is expensive.

CPU-AMD FX 8350 @ 4.9Ghz | GPU-Sapphire 7970 OC | Motherboard-AsRock Extreme9 990fx | RAM-8GB Mushkin Blackline Ridgeback

Case-NZXT Switch 810 | Heatsink-NZXT HAVIK | SSD-Samsung 840 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barricuda 1TB; WD Green 2TB
PSU-Seasonic X-Series 850 Watt | Mouse-Razer Naga | Keyboard-Razer Blackwidow | Speakers-Logitech z623

Apple Stuff - Beats Headphones - Peanut butter M&Ms(All i ate in my time in US). 

Spoiler

I wouldn't say internet is that bad in London. My Virgin Media 100mbit package is like £30, although I might be bias as I only have to pay 1/4 of it.

If your going to say the iPhone is overpriced, then you have to say Samsung are too, when I got my S3 last summer the packages where the same price, and the same up front cost too.

Digital downloads are what annoy me the most.

Physical copy of Daft Punk's R.A.M is £10, digital £7.50

Samsung still worth the feature at it's price

Samsung still worth the feature at it's price

I disagree, the build quality of the S3 is incredibly bad. I haven't seen one that isn't broken for a long time. Of course iPhones break as well but not to the same level as S3s. In fact I would even say that there is a design flaw to the point where recalls should have been though about.

1.GTX Titan

2.GTX 780 (enve tough i own a 780)

3.Apple

4.Alienware

5.Roccat Hiro,Roccat Raivo,Razer Manticor,Razer Destructor 2

I disagree, the build quality of the S3 is incredibly bad. I haven't seen one that isn't broken for a long time. Of course iPhones break as well but not to the same level as S3s. In fact I would even say that there is a design flaw to the point where recalls should have been though about.

actually plastic in samsung galaxy's phone absorbs better shock , but I should admit Iphone has better build quality but lack of features.

1- Corsair, their fans are Noctua prices and perform pretty average, their cases aren't that great quality wise and expensive compared to similar cases, Dominator Platinum and Vengance Pro is just absurdly overpriced. The list goes one.

2- Intel, They know they can get away with rip off prices because of their reputation

3- ANY Mechanical keyboard- Okay, I'm a MX Blue Fanatic and own several mech keyboards but $100 for anything over down here in Australia is ridiculous!

4- Hard Drives- The tsunami happened years ago, I don't get how you can keep the prices as high as they were in retaliation to a disaster that's finished and all but done with

5- Apple- Because duh

I would also like to add that Razer does not deserve the shit it gets. Particularly in this thread, they have some awesome products at pretty decent prices. Blind fanboy hate is just kinda stupid, I've had the same Razer Mamba for years now and it's the best mouse I've used in my life, period. I'ld still be using it now if it were white. No racism intended :P

Corsair are overated imo , have you check on CM storm's quickfire rapid? They're sold in a really good price.

1. Canadian Internet 

2. American Tuition 

3. One of the first Sony 4k displays

4. Car insurance in Ontario 

5. Mac pro

Internet would really depends on your country but I do agree on games ...

if i were to walk into a game store and try to buy a brand new game it would be around 100$..

Nvidia,GTX780, £550 for a graphics card, come on!!!!

Football shirts...£50 for the privilege of walking round in a sponsored shirt...

Premier League football tickets....

Petrol

chicken fillets...£6 for 3 fillets ffs...

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

In order from most overpriced, to 'least' overpriced:

1. All Apple devices (yes, even the iPod shuffle)

Good, now that we got that out of the way, the following are in no particular order:

2. Razer Blade

3. SSDs

4. Healthy food

5. About 65-75% of newly released video game titles (I'm talking about consoles, here.)

if i were to walk into a game store and try to buy a brand new game it would be around 100$..

Why not buying games from steam instead?

In order from most overpriced, to 'least' overpriced:

1. All Apple devices (yes, even the iPod shuffle)

Good, now that we got that out of the way, the following are in no particular order:

2. Razer Blade

3. SSDs

4. Healthy food

5. About 65-75% of newly released video game titles (I'm talking about consoles, here.)

Could've add Xbone too...

Bose, apple, Alienware, anything monster brand, and corsair(not really over priced, just expencive)

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Could've add Xbone too...

I would have, but only 5 items were needed.

It would have been there if 10 products were to be listed, for sure.

1. 4K screens

2.Apple products (also have some)

3. Alienware

4. Intel

5.Beats (Even though I have some)

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

I guess I might as well contribute:

1. Houses

2. Cars

3. Software/Games

4. Candy

5. Health Care, Doctors, Treatment, and Medicine (at least in the US)

That is one good thing about living in Australia, everything is so damn expensive but at least we have amazing healthcare

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

than why is coke usually cheaper if not at the same price? like water is just water while the have to put different chemicals that could be devastating you your health into coke. Oh and for any science nerd that thought of Carbon when reading coke I SALUTE you:D

Most of the price in the two are shipping and packaging, Restaurants get fountain coke for basically nothing but bottled costs quite a bit more