Ask a Brit (person from Britain!) anything! (Keep it clean)

DDR3RAMpager

Scotland > england we will never be part of britain. VOTE FOR INDEPENDENCE LOL CMON THE SCOTS :)

F**k off then you good for nothing Scot's :P

On a serious note, if you want independence then go for it, you certainly can't do any worse than by sticking with England lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Do you have any teeth?

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Do you have any teeth?

There are a couple still left *toothy grin*

frabz-BAD-TEETH-Dont-know-weather-to-pun

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

F**k off then you good for nothing Scot's :P

On a serious note, if you want independence then go for it, you certainly can't do any worse than by sticking with England lol

Haha i never miss the banter from the english i dont realy mind if we are part of the uk or not but i would like to see what we could do as stand alone country

Haha i never miss the banter from the english i dont realy mind if we are part of the uk or not but i would like to see what we could do as stand alone country

It would certainly be interesting to witness, not many of these things come around that often.

It would certainly be interesting to witness, not many of these things come around that often.

i cant say i would miss u english too harsh but true lol all jokes aside i hope it happens i wanna see how we get on

p.s i hope we dont turn out like doomsday :(

I want to visit England, primarily Brighton and Bath. How long should I stay at each place to really experience the locale

What do you mean by a problem. Law doesn't like it or its just prevalent?

In which case I must say I do like it. Unfortunately it is less common then it used to be since the advent of MLE and the effects of dialect levelling.

Interesting! Do you mind explaining MLE and dialect levelling?

i cant say i would miss u english too harsh but true lol all jokes aside i hope it happens i wanna see how we get on

p.s i hope we dont turn out like doomsday :(

We're not coming to your rescue :P though to be honest I'm going to turn my back on this country as well lol

Brit's (not including me) are generally morons, the minority aren't though, also how come you came to this crap land?

I came to make it less of a crap. :)

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Do you believe the Ashes decision was terrible and unfair and that Australian should have won.

Interesting! Do you mind explaining MLE and dialect levelling?

MLE, multicultural London English (Chav speak).

Dialect levelling is basically when everyone starts to speak the same and have similar accents because of more movement within a country due to better transport links.

I came to make it less of a crap. :)

Nice, did it work :P

Clearly not!

Shit that is a good point, I've been told I need a little more observational skills :)

Nice, did it work :P

Made a difference in a few peoples lives. May have even changed one persons.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Why do you guys insist on drinking your beer warm? It's foul

Sometimes when we're out and about we don't have access to a cooling device, it's either warm beer or no beer, which would you have?

Personally not really a beer drinker. So no beer. But I have mates who just don't even bother putting their stubbies in the fridge. It's terrible

Ahh so it's not just us poms then :P

Why do you guys insist on drinking your beer warm? It's foul

It's the U.K, they consider 23oC a heatwave, They drink room temperature beer which is probably 5oC.  :P

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

It's the U.K, they consider 23oC a heatwave, They drink room temperature beer which is probably 5oC.  :P

Couldn't put it better myself :)

Mates as in pom mates :P

Ahh fair enough lol

Do you wish you lived in Australia? As someone who's lived in Australia my entire life I can't think of anything good/better about living in England.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Who is your favorite Brit? Mine would be Stephen Fry

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Mine would be Brunel, an amazing engineer