Do 12 year old kids with quad titans bother you too?

JewishBacon

No, it's not $32 us dollars an hour lol. Its 32 hong kong dollars which turns out to be $4.13 us dollars per hour. Learn conversation rates. Geesh. Also its going up to HK$32.50 per hour is the minimum wage in Hong Kong. Remember not USD.

Its not $34 USD. Its $32 Hong Kong dollar which does not equal a USD. It would be $4.13 USD. Minimum wage where you live is higher than Hong Kong.

I do know conversion rates. The minimum at my job is around $220 HKD (+/- $30USD) hourly. Maybe I should've clarified that.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

It bothers me if the kid knows nothing about their system, I don't care what someone buys their kid. In this situation I do expect that kid to know exactly what is in their system I don't care if it's a pre-built from Digital Storm or Alienware or one they built themselves. If they know what's in it and can explain to my why they chose that part in a way that isn't just "cause it cost the most" or similar reasons then I don't have a problem with it. While there might be a certain amount of spec envy depending on the parts it only bothers me when someone(kid or otherwise) spends an absolute assload on their hardware and has little or no idea what they have or why they got it.

This doesn't include my feelings on people who brag endlessly about their super high end rigs, there are a few on here who look down on anyone who didn't spend at least 3k or who don't have custom loops in their systems and that bothers me. By all means talk about your PC, tell us all about it but remember that can easily talk about it in a way that makes it seem like you think that a PC that doesn't use a particular combination of parts is rubbish.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

It bothers me immensely now though never used to. Everything I have I've worked a shitload of hours to acquire them. I'm currently saving up for my beast car which will set me back around £3,000 but in the mean time I have a colossial amount of work to do otherwise there won't be a car.

Obviously it is their money and we have no grounds on requesting explainations but yes it does bother me because of how life has panned out for me so far. A lot of people may have been on my profile and may know that I studied automotive maintenance at college for 5 years, I left during the financial crash and currently at 26 years old (left college at 21) I am no closer to achieving my goal. One thing I want to make clear with the bullshit I've just typed is that I do not expect handouts but right here right now, if I had sat on my fat arse and done fuck all for 9-10 years I would not be any worse off and that hurts a lot because it took me a lot of work to achieve my qualification. Basically what my experiences have told me (these are my experiences, other peoples may differ) no matter how hard you work, you are still worthless working class shit and that is all that will become of you. But on a more positive note, what a nice day :P

End Rant.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I dont think you got the money by doing something for someone. Atleast in my country I wasnt able to do anything when I was 14.

Well yes, you are correct about that. But my parents didn't give me money for the computer, they just give me 100 euros a month if I have good grades. I just saved that up and bought the parts when I could.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Those 12 year olds are probably trols?

12 year old kids, still have the imagination of a kid you know :P

Well yes, you are correct about that. But my parents didn't give me money for the computer, they just give me 100 euros a month if I have good grades. I just saved that up and bought the parts when I could.

A fucking 100 euros a month? Wow. I cant only get 20 max and thats given for my lunch at school.(more like whatever theres in the store next to the school). You are lucky.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

When i was younger, i was jealous of my cousin because he was from really rich family, but now when i look back, i pity him for being comfortable only in so few places where as i can live off what some call trash.

candh_treasure.gif

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

I'm 17, but I've been into computers since I was around 10 (Pentium4 Hype?). I worked my ass off with part time jobs (bearing in mind minimum wage here is $32USD) during my Middle and High school to afford what I have today without borrowing a dime. I guess it's different for people who've got richer parents - Who are we to tell people how to spend their cash?

Personally, While I don't exactly plan to buy any future kids Quad Titans (especially seeing as I cant have kids of my own), I'd probably be alright with a $700ish build and I'd hope to pass the passion on.

Pentium 4 Hyper is here, What about the Pentium Ds. Never had a cold winter since.

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

kids should get pentium 3s with arch linux so they HAVE to learn how to use it and make it better.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

The old men are at it again

'in my time, we got a slow pc with 128mb ram and were happy to have it'

Fuck your time, it's 2015.

Die commerce die is all I have to say on the matter.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I can't even...

:(

Life is sad.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

If you were a parent and well off enough to buy your kids the expensive stuff they want you probably would. Sure it can be frustrating seeing it from the outside but it doesn't mean you should dislike them for it.

But then they just turn out extremely spoiled and expect everything handed to them later in life as well and probably lazy too

But then they just turn out extremely spoiled and expect everything handed to them later in life as well and probably lazy too

Well, there is always a balance, sure you can buy a kid EVERYTHING and spoil them, but you can also buy them the few nice things they are passionate about and still keep them humble. Kids who grow up lazy and entitled do so because their parents are afraid to discipline them.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

Well when i read the title i automatically thought of peasant kids who have the most expensive Alienware PC

Its like how parents get their kid a PS4 so they can shut up, only this time they are rich doctors/lawyers 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Wait what?... that works on me. But you could change the words "get rid" with occupying children to not bother the parents when they have something important to do.

No, I actually mean "get rid of". If parents need to get a project done, their kids should be well behaved enough to stay away for a couple hours without buying them Thousands of dollars in "stuff". If not, again, parenting issue. 

What I mean, is literally "I dont want this kid, or I'm too lazy to properly be a loving parent, so, I just buy whatever they want so they never bother me". They see their kids as a nuisance.

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

I pay for mine stuff, i sunk about 75% of my spending cash account that i've built up over my lifetime for my computer but its mine and i worked my ass for it. it bothers me that these kids are just given this. They should work for it when I have kids if i ever i'll give them a basic custom desktop that they work to get parts to upgrade it.

I'm in 8th grade and building a $800 PC. I offered to pay for it, but my parents funded it because I'm very interested in PCs and as my birthday present. My family's middle class but is willing to pay for my interests and education.

I don't have a problem with people who are more fortunate and spend their money on luxurious items that most can't afford.

I have a problem with people who are fortunate and flaunt it in your face and don't appreciate what they have.

I'm 17, but I've been into computers since I was around 10 (Pentium4 Hype?). I worked my ass off with part time jobs (bearing in mind minimum wage here is $32USD) during my Middle and High school to afford what I have today without borrowing a dime. I guess it's different for people who've got richer parents - Who are we to tell people how to spend their cash?

Personally, While I don't exactly plan to buy any future kids Quad Titans (especially seeing as I cant have kids of my own), I'd probably be alright with a $700ish build and I'd hope to pass the passion on.

$32 is your minimum wage? Your making bank, here it is 8.25...

I'm in 8th grade and building a $800 PC. I offered to pay for it, but my parents funded it because I'm very interested in PCs and as my birthday present. My family's middle class but is willing to pay for my interests and education.

I don't have a problem with people who are more fortunate and spend their money on luxurious items that most can't afford.

I have a problem with people who are fortunate and flaunt it in your face and don't appreciate what they have.

See, this is perfectly fine. You appreciate what you have, and you will probably use it well, and take care of it. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

No, I actually mean "get rid of". If parents need to get a project done, their kids should be well behaved enough to stay away for a couple hours without buying them Thousands of dollars in "stuff". If not, again, parenting issue. 

What I mean, is literally "I dont want this kid, or I'm too lazy to properly be a loving parent, so, I just buy whatever they want so they never bother me". They see their kids as a nuisance.

These things start from young. If the kid is 3, you can't just simply ask the kid to "wait till I'm done". They would cry and scream. The only way we know how to remedy that quick is by giving them something to keep them entertained. Slowly and gradually that sort of situation builds up to where the kid knows that simple tantrum could get them whatever they want.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

My neighbor has a son who has triple titan blacks. He just plays world of war craft  and minecraft. I find that stupid since my computer is my present for Christmas and my birthday. Parents just get brainwashed by their kids.

Seeing them have the rig doesn't bother me providing they are grateful for it, but what does annoy me is the fact that some of them don't seem to realise how lucky they are to have such a rig and treat them like dirt, or go crying when their parents don't give them the very next model the second its released.

Why does this bother you? I know 22 year olds who were given supercars. They are some of the most normal and humble people around. What does it matter? 

Live your own life to its fullest, stop gauging its meaning by how OTHERS live theirs. Boo hoo, rich parents give their kids more. Get over it. Who cares? Don't worry about it. Just do what you do and be content with your goals, don't get "jealous" by looking at whats on the other side. 

If you have any ambition in life, you'll be in the position to give your kids 4 titans one day too. Seriously. Stop gauging the worth of your life based on what others get or are given. 

If other kids getting stuff from their parents makes you sad, you need help. 

I am more saddened by the attitudes and behaviours of kids; not what material possessions they get. 

Die commerce die is all I have to say on the matter.

Oh please, like you've never given your kids things that they should've worked towards themselves.