We are number 1! :D

I only fold at my parents house (free electricity) but nevertheless, you are welcome! :P

who cares...

I broke out my chromebook to add a device.

only about 4 PPD, but every little bit counts

~Judah

We are looking at the active users number. Try this link:

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_list.php?s=&srt=1

Ahh that makes sense lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Yay for milestones! Gj everyone!

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

woot, i hope this would happen with the new video. keep of the great work guys., 500+ user in a day very nice. 

Good Job, guys...I can't contribute as much as I'd like because I'm a laptop user and have no decommissioned machines to run F@H... I have contributed some tho...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

It's getting to be summer, so I cannot fold anymore! (California heat is crazy) :(

Try a peltier unit. Apply power and one side gets hot, the other cold. Make the cold side mount to a big heatsink near the intake on the pc and give the hot side a massive cooler and make that cooler outside the pc.

My grandma's computer and my weekend rig helped a little! :D

EDIT: I promise if I can get a Xeon I'll fold when possible.

oh oh I HAVE ONE OF THOSE.

but seriously, I have a xeon and a 750ti. I know the good old "every bit helps" but how much does it matter for gpu/cpu? I know for mining my old cpu was a literal 1/200th of my gpus output, even though the cpu was worth more. so I was wondering if cpus make a huge dent in folding, or if its a gpu thing primarily? 

oh oh I HAVE ONE OF THOSE.

but seriously, I have a xeon and a 750ti. I know the good old "every bit helps" but how much does it matter for gpu/cpu? I know for mining my old cpu was a literal 1/200th of my gpus output, even though the cpu was worth more. so I was wondering if cpus make a huge dent in folding, or if its a gpu thing primarily? 

for cpu's use the chrome F@H app. It's for cpu's only and has smaller workloads, less PPD but your'e doing lots of small workloads which is just as important as the bigger ones the GPU's chug through

Congrats guys and gals! I feel like I need to get this setup. I currently have a Xeon 5506 (single) server, but it runs my Plex streams at the moment. I will be pruchasing a second CPU soon for that rig so hopefully I can contribute the power there. If not, I will just build a new rig all together!

Not for nothing I did start folding just a few days ago.... :D Must have pushed us over the edge haha only kidding!

This is epic! :)

this great, we added tons of people and it will reallly show in the coming months as wu come in :)

Well holy c**p - Over 850 active users now!

hvFn9.png

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Try a peltier unit. Apply power and one side gets hot, the other cold. Make the cold side mount to a big heatsink near the intake on the pc and give the hot side a massive cooler and make that cooler outside the pc.

I have no cooling issues inside the computer. But my computer slowly puts out heat, and eventually the ambient temp is around 90c. Even with the A/C on. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

this is awesome! And we are holding the lead as well! Keep this up and we will be #1 in the world in no time xD

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

I have no cooling issues inside the computer. But my computer slowly puts out heat, and eventually the ambient temp is around 90c. Even with the A/C on. 

you need to get air moving in and out of your room better then. some low-speed box fans should do the trick

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

you need to get air moving in and out of your room better then. some low-speed box fans should do the trick

I have two tower fans. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Woot!

I just joined the team now, so +1 to the number

Well holy c**p - Over 850 active users now!

hvFn9.png

Comparing folding@Evga wu's and the ltt wu's is just mind blowing

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

nice! congrats everyone!

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5