We are number 1! :D

Is there anyway to know the performance figures of everyone combined?

Within the 7days we will get a right amount of points of extremeoverclocking from our team. i think Wednesday or Thursday we will see the right amount of points combined from the team. but if the users keeps rising we will never know :P

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

Within the 7days we will get a right amount of points of extremeoverclocking from our team. i think Wednesday or Thursday we will see the right amount of points combined from the team. but if the users keeps rising we will never know :P

What about the TFLOPS or PFLOPS?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

What about the TFLOPS or PFLOPS?

i know for the entire F@H computers but for the team only i don't know i will have to contact Stanford university for that they would know.

post-4399-0-92518600-1430680447.png

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

1,400 active users today AND... 31.5 Million points for the team yesterday.

Amazing!

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

1,400 active users today AND... 31.5 Million points for the team yesterday.

Amazing!

Looks to be another day of record setting folding today, as well.

This is crazy... weve nearly doubled in active members within the past two weeks!

yes, @Whaler_99 im still alive and folding lol

edit: We are 24 overall now :D and on track for 33 million points today! 

edit2: why do so many WU's come it at the 9pm update??

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

This is crazy... weve nearly doubled in active members within the past two weeks!

yes, @Whaler_99 im still alive and folding lol

edit: We are 24 overall now :D and on track for 33 million points today! 

edit2: why do so many WU's come it at the 9pm update??

It is possible that in the afternoon people turn on their machines after getting home from work/schooling and then leave them on overnight.

oh oh I HAVE ONE OF THOSE.

but seriously, I have a xeon and a 750ti. I know the good old "every bit helps" but how much does it matter for gpu/cpu? I know for mining my old cpu was a literal 1/200th of my gpus output, even though the cpu was worth more. so I was wondering if cpus make a huge dent in folding, or if its a gpu thing primarily? 

I'm mining on a 710m and a 3337U (i think that's the model)

I know i will wreck my laptop (gets to 95 degrees in games) but im getting a desktop soon

"every bit counts"

If I've said something wrong, please correct me

My Builds:

Peripherals: 
Keyboard: Roccat TKL Pro Cherry MX blue, Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD, Headset: Currently apple earbuds, planning to upgrade to hyperx cloud or hyperx cloud 2 
Really Old Desktop 
 Processor: Intel Core i7 920, Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-FX58-DS4, RAM: 9GB Corsair XM3 (3*3GB in triple channel) 600 or 800mhz, Graphics Card: Asus 8400GS passive, Asus GT630 4GB if i can get it working, Case: Cheapo Throwout case with most of the standoffs missing, HDD: Some old 80GB hard drive, PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 550w, Monitor: 32" Kogan TV, OS: Fedora 13 
 Laptop Which I Use For Everything: 
Processor: Intel Core i5 3337U, RAM: 8GB (2*4GB) 1600MHZ, Graphics Card: Nvidia 710m HDD/SSD: WD Black2 Dual Drive, OS: Windows 8.1 
 40 GB/s Network Tester
Processor: Some really good Intel Core i3, Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H67N-USB3-B3, Ram: Corsair Value Select 4GB (2*2GB) 1600MHZ, Graphics Card: Integrated, Case: Some 1U rackmount mini-itx case with no front bays, HDD: Seagate Momentus 5400, 250GB 2.5" 5400RPM, PSU: Enchance 250W 80+ Bronze 1U power supply, CPU cooler: Cooljag double ball bearing 1U cooler (70DB! 70DB!), NIC: Mellanox 40Gb/s QSFP+ PCIe 3.0 8x NIC, Monitor: any ones lying around, or 32" Kogan TV, OS: CentOS 6.2 (I Think)
Planned 100Gb/s Newtork Tester
Processor: Intel Core i7 4790k, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Impact, Ram: Kingston or G.Skill 8GB 2400MHZ Low Profile, Graphics Card: Integrated, Case: 1U Rackmount ITX case, HDD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB, PSU: Enchance 250W 80+ Bronze 1U power supply, CPU cooler: Cooljag double ball bearing 1U cooler (70DB! 70DB!), NIC: Mellanox 100Gb/s PCIe 3.0 16x NIC, Monitor: Any lying around or 32" Kogan TV, OS: Fedora 22 or CentOS

I just went "LOLWAT" when I saw that we had 1,400+ users actively Folding.

That's double that of anyone else. Second highest is EVGA with 650 active Folders.

I just went "LOLWAT" when I saw that we had 1,400+ users actively Folding.

That's double that of anyone else. Second highest is EVGA with 650 active Folders.

OK but folding@Evga has users that pull up 6 to 3million point every day :)

Combine our team with the top 20 contibuters with the number one folder at folding@Evga ;) still we have a awesome membership.

OK but folding@Evga has users that pull up 6 to 3million point every day :)

Combine our team with the top 20 contibuters with the number one folder at folding@Evga ;) still we have a awesome membership.

Yeah, I know :P

We'll get up there eventually! They got quite a head start on us. Boggles my mind that their top 2 contributors have more than all of LTT combined :c

Edit: PS. You are close to 1,337 soon.

Dayum. I need to jump on the folding bandwagon.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

It is possible that in the afternoon people turn on their machines after getting home from work/schooling and then leave them on overnight.

I notice on my own folding rig, even if it has been folding all day, the 9pm update has a lot more WU's than I actually did in the past three hours, as well as more points. Its like its making up for what it missed throughout the day... 

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

We are now pushing over 30 Million PPD and 1450+ active members. The team continues to grow at an amazing rate!!

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

The team is still going strong. Should pull into the 23rd Global spot today. Still #1 in active members with 1,300+ and we pulled in over 34 Million points yesterday.

Great to see!!