China to start officially rating its citizens, including behaviour online.

Sounds like a right wing utopia. Who can shout how much they love the constitution the loudest.

Literally, this is the most liberal thing hahaha

China is a communist country.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

Its always hilarious when people equate communism to liberalism. Liberalism is literally leave other people the fuck alone and mind your own fuckig business. You're going to have to remind me what liberal teaches the opposite of that or which liberal preaches blind patriotism. Remind me again who called people un American for opposing the Iraq war.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Whats more scary is the fact that such a system will be passed without our knowledge or something in western countries.

Its always hilarious when people equate communism to liberalism. Liberalism is literally leave other people the fuck alone and mind your own fuckig business.

As long as everyone else is also liberal. If you're not liberal, then the government should force you to comply with liberal viewpoints. Liberal != libertarian.

As long as everyone else is also liberal. If you're not liberal, then the government should force you to comply with liberal viewpoints. Liberal != libertarian.

I have no idea what you're referring to, so please clarify.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

No they are not

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

No they are not

Theoretically not.

Practically , yes.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Theoretically not.

Practically , yes.

Explain to me how private ownership wage gaps and deregulation is communist in practice? 

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Sounds like a right wing utopia. Who can shout how much they love the constitution the loudest.

Haha, that's a perfect description.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

No they are not

Yes they are. Hence their being referred to as "Communist China."

I used to be quite active here.

Theoretically not.

Practically , yes.

I'd say it's the other way around. They are in public communist, but the way policies are shaped and the country runs (at least in places like Shanghai and Beijing) is not that different from market economies.

Nope, just communism. No better way to ensure control of people by tricking them into reporting their relatives, friends, and neighbors who don't follow every rule for 'the greater good of society'.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yes they are. Hence their being referred to as "Communist China."

north korea calls themselves a republic. your point is?

no liberals like liberties and rights

liberal means open to new ideas and willing to listen to the ideas of others not shutting down the ideas of others

Nope, just communism. No better way to ensure control of people by tricking them into reporting their relatives, friends, and neighbors who don't follow every rule for 'the greater good of society'.

That's just execution of government policies, not really a pillar of the socioeconomic structure. I'm sure Karl Marx didn't write about spying on your neighbors. The whole thing is based on economics and means of production. And to be fair the NSA kind of does the same thing, just without the need of personal reporting, as the tech is advanced enough. Furthermore, I really don't think China is truly communist, it's a regulated market economy, not unlike the US. Hell, they have their own freaking stock exchange.

Once again, I don't know the Chinese societial norms in modern times, so I could be talking out of my ass here, but China needs a credit scoring system and/or web of trust management system, especially for such a massive population. I think it should honestly be transparent and debated, but that's not likely to happen.

It's kind of funny how the extreme left (which I actually really don't think China is) and extreme right (Look at the Republicans, Trump is adopting some basic tendencies Fascism at this point) would arrive at the same policies though.

Ah Americans, still quoting from 1950's cold war handbooks, which is funny because that's what happened in Chile when the Americans installed a puppet government to fight communism.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Aka. Fascism. UN sanctions forthcoming.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Ah Americans, still quoting from 1950's cold war handbooks, which is funny because that's what happened in Chile when the Americans installed a puppet government to fight communism.

Which according to Netflix, kicked off the cocaine trade.

(this is SARCASM, from a NETFLIX SERIES, I'm sure someone else would have done it if Pablo Escobar didn't, please don't kill me)

north korea calls themselves a republic. your point is?

You can call yourself whatever you want, it doesn't make it any less true. They're both communist states. 

I used to be quite active here.

You can call yourself whatever you want, it doesn't make it any less true. They're both communist states. 

To be fair, North Korea is nothing like what Karl Marx (not Lenin, just Marx) describes as a communist state. It's a military dictatorship. There is no public ownership of means of production, it's all owned by essentially one family. I think communism (at least the pure unreachable form of it) is inherently more democratic than most think it is.

That's just execution of government policies, not really a pillar of the socioeconomic structure. I'm sure Karl Marx didn't write about spying on your neighbors. The whole thing is based on economics and means of production. And to be fair the NSA kind of does the same thing, just without the need of personal reporting, as the tech is advanced enough. Furthermore, I really don't think China is truly communist, it's a regulated market economy, not unlike the US. Hell, they have their own freaking stock exchange.

Once again, I don't know the Chinese societial norms in modern times, so I could be talking out of my ass here, but China needs a credit scoring system and/or web of trust management system, especially for such a massive population. I think it should honestly be transparent and debated, but that's not likely to happen.

It's kind of funny how the extreme left (which I actually really don't think China is) and extreme right (Look at the Republicans, Trump is adopting some basic tendencies Fascism at this point) would arrive at the same policies though.

Thinking about it some more, this is very true. Left wing extremists who want to censor to "not hurt people's feelings" and want "safe spaces" are definitely becoming a serious issue day by day. They're authoritarian and have no idea what it actually means to be liberal.

no liberals like liberties and rights

liberal means open to new ideas and willing to listen to the ideas of others not shutting down the ideas of others

That's ironic because that's exactly what regressives have been known for these past couple of years.

Just like how the Conservatives were broken, liberals will be as well and have been.

Again, this is about authoritarians and libertarians and you'll find that liberals have become know for shutting down ideas for the sake of PC (I.E. don't rock the boat); i'm not saying conservatives don't

"If you ain't first, you're last"

Which according to Netflix, kicked off the cocaine trade.

(this is SARCASM, from a NETFLIX SERIES, I'm sure someone else would have done it if Pablo Escobar didn't, please don't kill me)

Cough, cough... wrong country....

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)