George Zimmerman acquitted on all charges

PCBudgetSolutions

http://www.wtae.com/news/national/zimmerman-jury-resumes-deliberations/-/9681152/20963566/-/8mf4b9/-/index.html

I did not follow the case that well, but it was not even a fair trial. Our country has so much political corruption it is not even funny. So many trials are corrupted and are very biased either by race or riches or statuses. I cannot say for sure what happened, but based on the medical report, Zimmerman got banged up very badly and had severe trauma to his head I would agree. If and only if he really got attacked. If he was jumped for no reason and suffered that much damage, he is allowed by our laws to use deadly force. World may never know, but I am surprised with all of the anti-racial African American groups and NAACP pressuring the jury and the entire court system on this case how he actually got off is beyond me.'

EDIT: The media left winged and right winged NEED to stay out of the trials. Trials should be held in private and NOTHING should be released until it's over. It should be illegal for media to talk about the trial until it's over.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

See the issue with this case is the news media was torn in this case. So fox reported one side and MSNBC reported another so depending on what you were watching you never really got the whole story. I Didn't know enough about the case even though i did some research. It's another example of how the news media fucks things up by being biased.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Pretty big news, I actually got a Windows 8 news alert just a few minutes ago, I don't think I've ever seen one of those since using Windows 8.

That's all I'm going to contribute, I didn't follow enough to know whether to agree or not.

It's a shame that the trial was soo much media driven more so in the democratic sense as TV news is democratic and radio is more so republican around here.  But the trial was not fair at all and I am very surprised he got off.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

My personal opinion is that the right verdict was found, there wasn't enough evidence, and that the only reason the case got any press anyway is because the media tries with all its heart to bring race into everything, especially since Obama became president. Also, if this case was black on black or white on white it would have gotten much less media coverage.

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

@PCBudgetSolutions - Please add a poll to this post so people can say whether they thought the verdict was correct or not

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

@PCBudgetSolutions - Please add a poll to this post so people can say whether they thought the verdict was correct or not

If I can make the pool private maybe.  This can be a very iffy topic.

If the verdict had come back the other way Zimmerman would have had plenty of valid reasons to appeal and he would have been found not guilty eventually.  This was a travesty of justice that he was even prosecuted.

Honor First!

If I can make the pool private maybe.  This can be a very iffy topic.

True

http://www.wtae.com/news/national/zimmerman-jury-resumes-deliberations/-/9681152/20963566/-/8mf4b9/-/index.html

I did not follow the case that well, but it was not even a fair trial. Our country has so much political corruption it is not even funny.  So many trials are corrupted and are very biased either by race or riches or statuses.  I cannot say for sure what happened, but based on the medical report, Zimmerman got banged up very badly and had severe trauma to his head I would agree.  If and only if he really got attacked.  If he was jumped for no reason and suffered that much damage, he is allowed by our laws to use deadly force.  World may never know, but I am surprised with all of the anti-racial African American groups and NAACP pressuring the jury and the entire court system on this case how he actually got off is beyond me.

This was so political it was sick. The only reason why the media hypes this up is for the ratings which is sad. We will never know what happened that night all I know is that the jury found him not guilty so be it.  

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

If the verdict had come back the other way Zimmerman would have had plenty of valid reasons to appeal and he would have been found not guilty eventually.  This was a travesty of justice that he was even prosecuted.

The problem is the media and groups that sway the opinion of a trial.  The media needs to STAY out of trials.  They should make it illegal for media to talk about trials during them.  It wasn't even a fair trial and surprised he got off to boot.

The problem is the media and groups that sway the opinion of a trial.  The media needs to STAY out of trials.  They should make it illegal for media to talk about trials during them.  It wasn't even a fair trial and surprised he got off to boot.

No! That is completely unconstitutional, first amendment bro!

We have no first amendment right anymore.  Government got rid of that 30+ years ago.  Also since the government tracks EVERYTHING we do by tapping our cell phones and hacking into FB it's kinda meh at this point.

True

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

We have no first amendment right anymore.  Government got rid of that 30+ years ago.  Also since the government tracks EVERYTHING we do by tapping our cell phones and hacking into FB it's kinda meh at this point.

Then let's at least keep whats left.... :(

Then let's at least keep whats left.... :(

Take what you can of 0% lol.

Take what you can of 0% lol.

America really has declined...

I pulled this from my Facebook that I wrote.

My friend reminded me of her son this morning. Keith Staus unlike this Trayvon kid was an amazing individual. He was loved by EVERYONE and one of my best friends. He was kind, always there for me and an extremely hard working person was set to take over his families business in the summer of 2012.

In April of 2012 another person maliciously killed him with a vehicle. The guy was fully guilty of many things that come to mind. His mother tried to get charges brought but no avail. Did she go to the Pope, president, equal rights group etc? No she did not and this guy was 100% guilty as Zimmerman was kinda questionable based on his actions.

This story didn't get a SINGLE bit of media attention because Keith is white. You guys say racism exists today but towards minorities? Not it exists all ways around. Look at social services. My friend was kicked off of them because she made 9,000 in 1 year supporting her brother while going to college. Racism against white people exist and you guys need to wake up.

Keith did NOT get justice and the guy that murdered him did not even get a trial. His killer still walks today without a single care. Unlike Trayvon he didn't have a troubled future, he had a BRIGHT future poised to take over a VERY successful business. He didn't get his chance at justice because he wasn't black or a minority while this gang kid gets a trial against someone who killed him in self defense, unlike this guy killed Keith recklessly.

I pulled this from my Facebook that I wrote.

My friend reminded me of her son this morning. Keith Staus unlike this Trayvon kid was an amazing individual. He was loved by EVERYONE and one of my best friends. He was kind, always there for me and an extremely hard working person was set to take over his families business in the summer of 2012.

In April of 2012 another person maliciously killed him with a vehicle. The guy was fully guilty of many things that come to mind. His mother tried to get charges brought but no avail. Did she go to the Pope, president, equal rights group etc? No she did not and this guy was 100% guilty as Zimmerman was kinda questionable based on his actions.

This story didn't get a SINGLE bit of media attention because Keith is white. You guys say racism exists today but towards minorities? Not it exists all ways around. Look at social services. My friend was kicked off of them because she made 9,000 in 1 year supporting her brother while going to college. Racism against white people exist and you guys need to wake up.

Keith did NOT get justice and the guy that murdered him did not even get a trial. His killer still walks today without a single care. Unlike Trayvon he didn't have a troubled future, he had a BRIGHT future poised to take over a VERY successful business. He didn't get his chance at justice because he wasn't black or a minority while this gang kid gets a trial against someone who killed him in self defense, unlike this guy killed Keith recklessly.

My friend(and one of my trainer's best friends) David used to play for the Cleveland Browns and when they dropped him he spent all his money trying to get back in the NFL. So, when he ended up living in a low income area. One night, on a Friday, he gave a man a ride because he's a good person. The man tried to rob him, shot him, and killed him. There was relatively no press. 

I didn't see any way they could have possibly proved beyond a reasonable doubt that he was guilty.

Yeah, no way that could have happened

I felt the right thing has happened here.

I would also like to point out that from this trial that I get a sense of hypocrisy in America among black people (not all) that while white people can be racist, black people cannot be racist.

That is WRONG on so many levels I wouldn't even know where to begin.

It's a shame that the trial was soo much media driven more so in the democratic sense as TV news is democratic and radio is more so republican around here.  But the trial was not fair at all and I am very surprised he got off.

im bringing up the past here. by you saying the trial isnt fair would indicate the U.S. judicial system is flawed, biased or corrupted. however since its was brought before a jury, the case stands to be fair and there by the rulling being fair. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

im bringing up the past here. by you saying the trial isnt fair would indicate the U.S. judicial system is flawed, biased or corrupted. however since its was brought before a jury, the case stands to be fair and there by the rulling being fair. 

I don't think that the trial was flawed, but rather the general public opinion was biased against Zimmerman because Trayvon was black and according to the media you can't say anything that could be considered even slightly racist.