Racing games

Merlorz

So I've been out of racing games since Need For Speed Most Wanted (The good one) and I would love to play some again.
But I don't have any idea what are the games to play atm.

Anyone has some suggestions?

So I've been out of racing games since Need For Speed Most Wanted (The good one) and I would love to play some again.

PC Only?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Asseto Corsa, Project Cars (coming soon), Iracing, Dirt 3, Formula 1 2014 (or 2015 when that comes out.)

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Ofc this is the PC Gaming section :P

Well emulating is on PC too and it is certainly gaming.. Anyways.

Kind of depends on your style. Heard one of the Formula 1 sims was pretty good (I think the 2014 version)

Dirt 3 is a good bet and there was some interesting free racing game too, but can't remember its name.

It was very neon colored and pretty cool.. (not a typical racing game though)

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Well emulating is on PC too and it is certainly gaming.. Anyways.

Kind of depends on your style. Heard one of the Formula 1 sims was pretty good (I think the 2014 version)

Dirt 3 is a good bet and there was some interesting free racing game too, but can't remember its name.

It was very neon colored and pretty cool.. (not a typical racing game though)

You mean Asphalt? (the free one) http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/nl-be/app/asphalt-8-airborne/9076a406-495e-4aac-8153-6d3695f88650

No.

It was a game in which you could change gravity/drive on different walls and stuff.

I saw a speedrun of it like half a year ago.

Grid autosport is my favorite racing game at the moment whilst I wait for project cars.
Tried assetto corsa but didn't really like it.
It's a good game and all but it's just lacking content, the game was in early access which people bought into and then about 2 weeks after the final release they release a dlc pack for £10...bastards.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Distance

(If you want to try for free what it is about then Nitronoc Rush which is something like a demo).

Grid autosport is my favorite racing game at the moment whilst I wait for project cars.

Tried assetto corsa but didn't really like it.

It's a good game and all but it's just lacking content, the game was in early access which people bought into and then about 2 weeks after the final release they release a dlc pack for £10...bastards.

assetto corsa is a great physics simulator, not as fun as a game though. 

about 2 weeks after the final release they release a dlc pack for £10...bastards.

They released a fully laser scanned Nords with 10 cars, £10 is a bloody good asking price for a DLC of its size. In fact, it is ridiculously cheap. For comparison, Iracing charge more than that just for 1 car, let alone the tracks.

They released a fully laser scanned Nords with 10 cars, £10 is a bloody good asking price for a DLC of its size. In fact, it is ridiculously cheap. For comparison, Iracing charge more than that just for 1 car, let alone the tracks.

Lmao, you are so far behind it's unreal.

Tell me how much do you think they made off of early access? Then they basically say to there fans who bought into early access...thanks for grinding through the glitches and bugs..now buy this dlc in are sparsely content filled game.

They did a great job with the ring indeed...but still. they where out of order for what they done and I'm not the only person who thinks so. 

Iracing is the biggest rip off ever, but that doesn't subtract one the devs of corsa did.

edit, I would like to clear up that if the game had more content upon final release then this type of dlc would be acceptable, but the sad fact is there was no content on final release.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

@leelaa14 You have no idea how much it costs to recreate a track the size of the nords for a video game, let alone the added cost of laser scanning on top of that.

@leelaa14 You have no idea how much it costs to recreate a track the size of the nords for a video game, let alone the added cost of laser scanning on top of that.

And please show me where i said I know how much it costs. You see you're failing to see my point here. They where charging for early access, then they release a final version with next to no content, certainly not the amount required to charge full price and then release dlc for the game pretty much instantly.

Frankly I don't care how much it costs to scan a track they have there priorities wrong.

Rather than scanning the track they should have focused on getting more content into the game for the final release.

And please show me where i said I know how much it costs. You see you're failing to see my point here. They where charging for early access, then they release a final version with next to no content, certainly not the amount required to charge full price and then release dlc for the game pretty much instantly.

Frankly I don't care how much it costs to scan a track they have there priorities wrong.

Rather than scanning the track they should have focused on getting more content into the game for the final release.

Whatever, I will leave you to live in lala land.

Whatever, I will leave you to live in lala land.

And I will leave you to live in you're con con land.