Latest Apple Watch estimates: 3M sales, $2B revenue, Apple’s most profitable product ever

Ill never understand the crazyness happening when something Apple launches. Its always overpriced, always just "ok" and people buy it ... in masses. 

How many times does this have to be pointed out,  value is dictated purely by the end user for their own specific end use.  Something cannot be overpriced if the consumer is getting everything they need and can't get it cheaper elsewhere.  You nor anybody else can dictate what my needs are in a device, ergo your needs/desires cannot determine that a product is overpriced for my needs. 

Why is so hard for people to understand that sometimes apple have products that fill someone else's requirements including best price?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

How many times does this have to be pointed out,  value is dictated purely by the end user for their own specific end use.  Something cannot be overpriced if the consumer is getting everything they need and can't get it cheaper elsewhere.  You nor anybody else can dictate what my needs are in a device, ergo your needs/desires cannot determine that a product is overpriced for my needs. 

Why is so hard for people to understand that sometimes apple have products that fill someone else's requirements including best price?

Value is not purely dictated by the end user. If you can find similar functions that works for cheaper, it is not the best value. The end user can buy whatever he wants, but don't tell me its always about the best value. Apple has a brand recognition and it will always sell more for what it is like Nike and all those brands. If you try to justify those price premium, you are lying to yourself. The only points I will agree on is that Apple stuff works and isn't pure crap but its rarely as exceptional as the amount of units it sells would suggest.

Selling 2 millions units in under a month can't be related to careful purchases and cost analisys for the functions you get. Its a lot about hype. Hype shouldn't be a factor in any purchase but my view of things doesn't seem to apply to the majority so its only my opinion.

Value is not purely dictated by the end user. If you can find similar functions that works for cheaper, it is not the best value. The end user can buy whatever he wants, but don't tell me its always about the best value. Apple has a brand recognition and it will always sell more for what it is like Nike and all those brands. If you try to justify those price premium, you are lying to yourself. The only points I will agree on is that Apple stuff works and isn't pure crap but its rarely as exceptional as the amount of units it sells would suggest.

Selling 2 millions units in under a month can't be related to careful purchases and cost analisys for the functions you get. Its a lot about hype. Hype shouldn't be a factor in any purchase but my view of things doesn't seem to apply to the majority so its only my opinion.

What I said just went straight over your head didn't it?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.