Watch_Dogs for 1.8$, worth the buy?

IMPERIUS

I already have W_D on the ps4 but if its THAT cheap (cheaper than a slice of pizza in my school), why not give it a go?

Here are my specs:

i5-4440

r9 280 (no oc)

8gb ram

ultrawide monitor (2560x1080)

And a few questions: I know that W_D doesn't like amd cards and my resolution is also 30% more demanding than normal 1080p so how many fps do you think I would get? Also, does W_D support 21:9 monitors without problems?

Worth a buy or not?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Yeah, it's worth.... to me people was being picky about the game....

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

I also think the same. Yes, its poorly optimized and I wouldn't pay 35+$ for it but a game vs a slice of pizza?

It's too cheap, no. Sorry.

Do you even common sense bro?

https://www.g2a.com/watch-dogs-uplay-cd-key-global.html

for 1.8$ you cant even buy most dlc in games. go ahead and buy it

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Wait, on Steam, now?

PC SETUP: | i5-4440 3.1 GHz | MSI Z97s Krait | EVGA GTX 970 | G.Skill Value 8GB | WDC Blue 500GB | NZXT S340

MOBILE SETUP: | Apple iPhone 6 | iOS 10b4 | Apple Watch Stainless Steel w/ Black Sport Band | WatchOS 3b4

Steam: chargerjake | Origin: chargerjake

Wonder how long Ubisoft will take to deactivate the keys this time.

Tell me more?

for 1.8$ you cant even buy most dlc in games. go ahead and buy it

1.9$ digital deluxe... 

This game deserves more credit for originality imo. 

Tell me more?

There was a big story about Ubisoft deactivating Far Cry 4 keys a few months ago. Those keys were obtained by fraud and sold on key reseller sites like G2A.

The very low price we're talking about here is a pretty good indication that these Watch Dogs keys may also be stolen.

There was a big story about Ubisoft deactivating Far Cry 4 keys a few months ago. Those keys were obtained by fraud and sold on key reseller sites like G2A.

The very low price we're talking about here is a pretty good indication that these Watch Dogs keys may also be stolen.

What does this mean for the end consumer? If I were to buy that stolen key, what then?

Wow that ship has sunk very deep :D

Watch_dogs was good for doing missions and spending a week in online. After that its boring with nothing to do.

Still a good game IMHO :)

2-3 weeks of gameplay time depending on how often u play.

@IMPERIUS

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Just buy it ^~^ it is a fun little game.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

What does this mean for the end consumer? If I were to buy that stolen key, what then?

If u bought it with g2a shield and the key would be taken away from u by ubisoft (I doubt they care about that game at this point) then you would contact g2a support for replacement key.

Make sure u buy key for your region and not from Russia when u live elsewhere. Key wouldn't work in different region.

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

If u bought it with g2a shield and the key would be taken away from u by ubisoft (I doubt they care about that game at this point) then you would contact g2a support for replacement key.

Make sure u buy key for your region and not from Russia when u live elsewhere. Key wouldn't work in different region.

So I wouldn't have any legal issues?

No. Site is not illegal. There can be fishy stuff going on but nobody has ever had any legal issues when buying off g2a.

I used them to buy over 5 games now and no problems have occurred :)

(MK X pre-order for £18 is my most recent purchase)

Definitely not. The worst that could happen is that your game just suddenly got removed from your library. Apparently G2A would be able to help you in that situation, but it might take some time.

The graphics itself is worth more than $1.8

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Really the worst-case scenario is that the key is revoked and you're out $1.80. If you're worried about legal liability, there is none. If it was stolen it was likely stolen in another country and there's technically no way for you to know for sure.

In the case of Ubisoft and those G2A keys, they simply deactivated the keys from Uplay. They actually even re-activated a few of them later if they had been played by the buyer, apparently to avoid some (honestly, undeserved) PR backlash they were getting.

Yeah seriously. I enyoyed the game and liked it.

@IMPERIUS the game is good and is worth much more the 2 $. And I dont think losing 2 $(you probably wont) is something to worry about.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Yeah seriously. I enyoyed the game and liked it.

@IMPERIUS the game is good and is worth much more the 2 $. And I dont think losing 2 $(you probably wont) is something to worry about.

Agreed. I played it and it was like amazing.

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Agreed. I played it and it was like amazing.

The hate probably was there because of the hidden graphics. Optimization too but... some people were fine and on 60fps.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Ubisoft overhyped it, and they even ramped down the graphics.

If you want to have the graphics that UBISOFT LOCKED AWAY:

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Wow. They also have Shadow of Mordor for $17.

I WANT IT SO BADLY!

But unfortunately, I don't trust G2A. :(

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

Wow. They also have Shadow of Mordor for $17.

I WANT IT SO BADLY!

But unfortunately, I don't trust G2A. :(

Why not?