Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

I've always used Nordic 105-key layouts, but I'm now looking at 60% keyboards, so going to LAN events would be a little bit easier.

Fullsize for my desk but 60% for lans=)

I prefer a fullsize Keyboard because I find myself quite often using the Numberpad. But in this case I think Icould just buy an extra one :P

I feel like the older I get, the more I like compact light things that easily traverse from one living location to the next. After selling my last setup I think my next build will be pretty tight. It's nice to see mechanical keyboards of this size. 

I prefer 10-keyless keboards since I do not have much space on my desk and because it does not restrict my mouse movement.

I like full sized keyboards, and yes I do feel completely useless without the number pad. One of the reasons is I programmed my number pad to do a lot of macro which is extremely useful in my programming which involves a lot of copy and paste, got used to it is another.

I Prefer the aesthetics, feel and size of 60% keyboards over the tenkeyless since i don't use the numpad, full keyboards are not an option to me.

I prefer full size keyboards with additional macro keys because I cannot live without a numpad, and macro keys are very useful in some cases.

I'm using a full sized keyboard at the moment but TKL is definately my favourite size. I don't need the numpad but I'm not ready to give up the arrow/function keys.

i love 60% keyboard cause of its size because i have small desk :)

With all the excel work I do, it's either a full 104-key or a smaller form factor with an add-on num pad. My dad (who is still using a $10 Dell keyboard) doesn't have that same restriction  ;).

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

I like the full size keyboards as the numpad is easier and quicker to use 

but i would take that anyday =') to get away from these terrible membrane switches.

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Havent tested a keyboard without a numpad yet so i wouldnt know.

I prefer 10 keyless, never use the numpad.

Cheers!

i5 4440 (upgrade impending), ASUS Maximus VI Hero, Corsair vengance 8gb 1600mhz, GTX 770, samsung 840 evo 120GB, 1tb WD Black, Corsair RM650, H100i, Corsair Air 540.

I like full keyboards because of the wrist wrest. i just cant stand the height difference between my desk and my keyboard

i really prefer to have a cool 104 key full size keyboard i already own a nice corsair RGB full size gaming keyboard i just simply love to have all options available so i dont have problem with anything it makes this more simple 

I quite like the full size keyboards but 60% ones are great for travel :)

I have a corsair k95, its fiull layout with macros. Full size is my favorite as i like the number pad, however i would love to try an 80 or 60% as the compact look of the keyboard looks more appealing than a full size keyboard with macros aswell

Favourite size is the TKL. While the numpad is useful, I'd rather have more space for the mouse.

I would be super interested in this keyboard though. It would be my first mechanical keyboard, and the size seems useful for space management and portability.

I don't have a favorite, because I always had full keyboards.

Admittedly, I have never tried any other size than full size keyboards (currently using razer deathstalker), but I must say, 60% looks freaking awesome considering the size, and that I almost never use any of the other keys on my full-size.

I prefer Ten-Key-Less because I rarely use them for anything ( Even password typing ) 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

For me smaller keyboards are one-way road,because I have limited space available on my desk so this one is a very cool choice for me

My absolutely favourite keyboards are 10-keyless. I love taking my K65 to my friends houses to game on because they are big enough to provide a comfortable gaming experience and just small enough to fit in my backpack :D

Thanks for giveaway!

I love full size keyboards as they have all the bells you could need. But i don't find myself using the number pad as often so a smaller one would be nice!