Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

I prefer a full-sized keyboard for standard desktop use. However, I find a smaller mechanical keyboard more practical for use with an ultrabook, that lacks the comfortable typing experience that a real mechanical keyboard can provide.

I think the tenkeyless layout is the best.

I never use the numpad, and a full size keyboard puts the mouse ridiculously far away. However, I feel that a 60% has to make too many compromises.

If I win though, that may change. I've heard so many great things about the poker ii.

Full size is my layout of choice because I often find myself using the numpad and navigation keys, but because of my increasing amount of paperwork (and decreasing amount of desk space) a compact 60% keyboard is looking a lot more attractive. Thankfully, the POK3R has all of the navigation and numpad keys I need as a second function on top of the regular letter keys.

I don't have a favourite keyboard, yet. All I've got is a bog-standard (but wireless) Logitech K260 which, even though it's lasted me for some time, doesn't feel as good as a mechanical keyboard. Furthermore, I've never found myself using the keypad on the side, so having a tenkeyless keyboard would give me more real estate for my hands - especially when I'm up to...well, secret things.

60% keyboard for the compact size and portability :D

Also feels really cool to show it off to people.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

I like the full functionality of the full keyboard layouts, but I have been looking for a nice 60/80% mech KB for my other rigs and one I can easily bring with me when needed.  That Vortex POK3R looks pretty nice and might look into getting into that drop!  Unless... :)

The Rig:

All Switched UP | NZXT Switch 810 | Intel i9-9900k @ 5.2GHz | ASUS Z390 Maximus XI Hero Wi-Fi | Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO+ 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD | Corsair AX860i PSU | Full Custom Watercooling EK/XSPC | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech G502 | BenQ XL2430T 24" 144Hz LCD | Mayflower o2+ ODAC | Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Headphones | Antlion Modmic 5

I like 10 keyless boards usually, but have been looking for a 60% board to take on the road. It'd be cool to get this one. 

Orange Furball "Carbonation" - Bitfenix Prodigy (modded), Core i5, 8GB RAM, 120GB & 64GB SSD, 1TB HDD, HD 7870 GHz ED. Build Log HERE

What a nice giveaway! Thanks Massdrop, thanks LMG!

My personal preference is a 60% keyboard with a separate numpad for CSGO binds. But since my Ducky Mini has met its demise under a tire when moving (RIP in pieces), I'm back to using my spare Logitech K200 rubber dome keyboard. Nick pls, Gaben pls.

For me it very mutch depands on the application your going to use the keyboard for.

For my desktop it has to be a 105-key US-Int (iso with us layout) keyboard.

For my tablet and media center a 60% is the way to go. To have them function at 100% in this application they have to be wireless. And the best is bluetooth. This way you can use them for both without any problems.

Full size, but then I'd have to buy a new desk.

Thanks to both (Massdrop an LMG) for the giveaway! . I've always used a full sized keyboard and I really like it - 10 numkeys are very useful for working with numbers and spreadsheets  -, but lately I have to recognize that other than that I do not use them as often as I used to think, so maybe a switch for a smaller one would be nice and the space saving is always appreciated.

10-keyless because I bump into keyboard with mouse all the time :D #nospace

I think I prefer the full size keyboard since I haven't used any other size. The 60% keyboard it seems kinda weird to me but I would very much like to have an experience with it.

Having a full size keyboard is very important for me, because it makes coding easier, but I was thinking of getting a smaller one for on the go for my laptop.

I prefer full-size keyboards, especially ones with a metal body.

Because, lets face it, they just provide a much more solid self-defense weapon in case of a zombie invasion. A 60% keyboard will never provide as much of a solid thump that a full-size keyboard will.

I would prefer a 60% keyboard to reduce distance between wsad and mouse 

Being a video editor, I like having as many keys as possible. Who does't love macros within video editing applications?

I prefer full-size keyboard over the 60% ones, but if it's free why not givE it a try. Hue hue hue

Full size and I use the number pad which is awesome.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

60%? We need to go smaller! 40%, or even 2% for Binary programming!

In all seriousness, 60% is about perfect. For programming, I tend to use the 60% block, the arrow keys, Home and End to shift inside of lines. The Pok3r is pretty sweet because I should be able to program in those keys with the function layer, as well as some handy shortcuts. And PBT. PBT....

I love that keyboard, but I'm a student so I can't exactly drop $110 on a keyboard right now. Best of luck to the winner, whoever it may be!

EDIT: How could I forget! I can't stand full size because my mouse keeps bumping into my numpad during CS:GO. Having something as small as possible only gives me more room to get flick shots!

Who am I kidding I'm terrible at that game.

I prefer full size.  Then again, I have never used a smaller size so I don't really know.

I could not work fast without my 104 keyboard, but on lanpartys it takes up to much space, so the Pok3er would be a nice addition to my setup.