Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

I love the minimalistic design of these keyboards and also the feel of mechanical switches. Yet somehow I prefer typing on my old MS Ergonomic KB 4000, it's simply the most comfortable to type on kb over longer time periods.

I prefer full size keyboards, but those are hard to take with you when going to university and such.

Tenkeyless seems to be a good choice for getting the mechanical keyboard on the go, but i'm not 100% sold on it.

I've only used laptop keyboards, I don't think I mind having a keyboard the size of this Vortex, I don't use F keys that much anyway, but my favourite size would be a full sized keyboard :)

I perfur full sized 104 key, keyboard. But I see where a 60% would come in. You could be using this as a 'on the go keyboard' or a home media keyboard. It would be useful.......

60% keyboards just take up a lot less desk space

_steviemom

I been using the my trusty standard full sized 104 keyboard because it comes with a ps2 jack and have 2 usb ports and audio ports built into the keyboard.

That means i connect my mouse, usb stick and headset directly into my keyboard which is very convenient because im just that lazy.

My personal preference of keyboards is full size ones, because if i am doing something like maths i can utilize the number pad. I also like to have the option to use that as a mouse kind of thing, or something else if im not using it for something like maths.

Thanks!

Gotta say that my favorite would be the 10keyless keyboards, as they don't get in the way and still have the arrow keys available.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I like full size keyboards. And 60% for carrying around. There is no way my full size mech will fit in my bag :-) 

I've only ever used a full sized keyboard, but love the idea of a smaller one, think it would suit me a lot better. 

cb_7664b9336b7d49e9920e1d105760bb57.png

As always I would like to start this thread off by saying THANK YOU to our friends over at Massdrop for providing us with the keyboard for this giveaway! They are an awesome bunch that provides great group buys so YOU save money on the things you want to buy.

We will be giving away one Vortex Pok3r keyboard! This is a global giveaway!

You can check out full info about the Vortex Pok3r at the drop page, http://bit.ly/1JlmT5S. Or you can head over to http://dro.ps/linustechtips and navigate to the page from there to let them know that we sent you.

Now, on to how you can win this fancy keyboard...

Post one (1) comment in this thread stating what your favorite keyboard size is and why! Do you love the 60% boards that stay out of your way when your not using them? Do you feel completely useless without a 104-key layout board? Let us know down below...

The winner will be selected by random draw on April 25.

One entry per user. This is a global giveaway.

Thanks to Massdrop for supporting the channel, and thanks to every one of you for way

I prefer a 80% Keyboard... since i've been using laptop keyboards (Toshiba L840 Satelite) for like almost 5 years... and pretty much i've been using 80% Keyboard for 2 years... never touch that numpad key for a long time after i use 80% keyboard ... so without the numpad key.. i feel okay... 

Rocky from Australia :) ...

i've always watch your video from the day you start posting haha.. you got style.. 

I definitely have never been like "oh gee i wish i had that keypad and those 420 macros keys" though i feel it would be weird without them. But hot dayum that pok3r looks sexy. Typing will never be the same!

I prefer the full size keyboard on my gaming rig and a 60% portable for my media centre PC in my living room and for work too as it gives more space for my mouse as i am doing a lot of video editing

I like a 60% layout as it is more ergonomic for my hand plus my lack of use of the number pad makes it so much better for it to be out of the goddam way

Recently I'm starting to like smaller keyboards more and more. Especially when dealing with other hardware, a small keyboard just isn't in the way.

I like a keyboard with a tiny footprint, so I can keep a smaller distance between my keyboard hand and my mouse hand, but I also like to keep key combos to a minimum to save time so i like to have as many keys as possible.

Tenkeyless is the my favourite, it offers small size and its portability is its best feature.

Thanks for the giveaway!

60% or 80% keyboards are my preferred choice because of desk space. I'm saving for my first ever mechanical keyboard because they do cost a fortune! This Vortex is definitely in my list now that  know its specs.

I prfer the full sized ones with num pad and if possible media keys and macros because i like to have one button for my music and not a 2 butto input and the macros are nice for putting in my email with one button.

pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie apple pie pie pie pie pie apple pie pie pie pie pie applepie pie pie pie pie pie applepiepie pie pie pie pie pie

TKL and 60% are fine most of the time but the numpad is super useful for playing Dwarf Fortress

im a fan of 60% keyboards, the macbook keyboard spoiled me

my favourite size is the 80%, because it's so much more comfortable to type or game and to use the mouse, without the numpad in  between. However I haven't find yet a 80% keyboard with dedicated media keys and programmable keys, which I use quite a lot.

My Rig:

Case: Cooler Master CM II 690 Advanced USB3; Motherboard: Asus P8z77-v; Processor: i5 3550 3.3 GHz - 3.7GHz, oc @ 3.9-4.1 GHz; Graphic cards: two XFX 7850 black edition oc @ 1 GHz; 

Ram: Corsair Vengance Red 2x4 GB 1600 MHz CL8; Heatsink: Noctua NH-U9B; Power supply: Corsair HX750 W 80 Plus Gold; Storage: SSD Vertex 3 120 GB +2 HDD Wester Digital 1 TB

I prefer full sized keyboards just because it has the f keys and some macros.

Sup Bruuh?