Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

While I always prefer a full sized keyboard, the smaller sized one would always be more practical because of limited desk space and the fact that I often travel to LAN party's and the less I have to carry the better.

I've never typed on 60% keyboard, but I think it may be the most comfortable.

I'd love to have the opportunity to win a new keyboard. I prefer full sized keyboard though. 

I have been a fan of the Pok3r keyboards and 60% keyboards in general, but even if the price on Massdrop was really good, the shipping cost would be high.

I have been interested in getting a 60% keyboard for quite some time because I go to places with a laptop, but the built in keyboard of the laptop sucks and I can't carry my G710+ everywhere and a TKL costs more than a fullsize keyboard in my country.

Thanks to Massdrop for providing this awesome keyboard and other products that LMG has given away.

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

Personally I've only ever used a full-size keyboard, although I am interested in 60% keyboards as my desk isn't very spacious and the smaller unit could prove beneficial.

Neato!

I definitely prefer full sized keyboards. The reason as to why is because I have a use for every single key (the small keyboards just don't interest me at all) plus they have the ability to have their keys spaced. I cannot write on a keyboard where the keys are smashed together (like laptops and stuff).

Thanks to Massdrop and LMG for hosting this giveaway for us, and good luck to everyone/congratz to the winner ahead of time. :) 

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I prefer a full sized keyboard, I just can't get used to smaller ones

120% is where its at macros for everything and a numpad for even more stuff

60% is OK as long as I have another keyboard I can use for macros

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I've gotten used to full 104 keyboards, but I plan on moving to a tenkey-less layout for ergonomic reasons and because I don't use the numpad that much.

I've been curious about 60% keyboards since Linus covered the Ducky Shine. Saving desk space is always a good thing, and I want to see if I can game and/or program on one.

Awesome!

I've only had full size and tenkeyless, so I can't really say with certainty what my favorite keyboard size is. I definitely prefer the tenkeyless over full size. I've been itching for a poker 2 until I heard the 3 was coming out. I want to say that I would love the even smaller size, but I'm not sure how I will like certain keys like insert, delete and f keys only being accessible with modifiers. 

My favorite keyboard size is 10keyless because of the neatness of the form factor and i experience no fatigue after typing for long periods, i do experience fatigue with full sized keyboards, i hate large bulky keyboards.

I have used a 60% board and found i had the same non-fatigue feel after long typing periods like a 80% 10keyless.

I function worse with a 104-key layout because i am accustomed to a 10keyless because of the relaxing way it feels under my hand placement as my typing teacher said a keyboard must feel and i normally just do not use the num-pad on a 104-key layout.

Cool give away MASSDROP & LTT!

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

I've only used full-sized keyboards so I don't really know if I like better the 60% models. However, I don't use the keypad very often so I think that I might like them.

Hello everyone! I've been folowing the community through YouTube and today I decided to join.

Personally, I like the 60% boards for portatile usage, like when im sitting at the couch controlling my pc remotely on the tv. In that case, I generally dont use the num keys, and I dont need much the function ones, rather than volume control.

In the other hand, I prefeer a full-size one for productivity, like when I'm at work, since I use excel a lot, and the num-pad is a must.

I dont get the point for gaming keyobards wich has a lot of programmable keys, just can't get an idea on what to use them for...

Thanks and see you around!

I love the space those keyboards save. I hardly use the Number pad or Arrow Keys.

I've never actually used anything but a full sized keyboard...I've also never used a mechanical keyboard either. I think it would be great to have something minimal like this for gaming, since I almost never use anything more than the standard gaming keys.

Thanks Nick and Massdrop.

My favourite keyboard currently is the G15. It's huge but does everything needed. I'm due for an upgrade soon though. :)

I've always loved 60% boards. They look better, feel nicer, and almost always provide what a computer user needs.

for me it really depends on the application, for doing schoolwork I love full sized boards, so that's what I have on my main PC, but I like to have a 60% board on my desk for using with my laptop, or taking with me to LAN's at friends houses.  

i never really used anything but full size, so i guess that would be my favorite?

10keyless, and i don't realy know the reson, just like it more-_-

I have been using a 60% keyboard recently. It saves me a lot of desk space and I can easily take it with me.

I think I definitely prefer ten-keyless keyboards, I don't use the numpad all that often and if I really needed it I would get an external for when I did.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂