Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

It really depend on what i'm doing with the keybord.

For gaming i don't need the num pad, but when i have to type stuff i'd rather have a numpad

I love a full size keyboard but would love a 60% keyboard for traveling.

I don't mind either type of keys whether it's full sized or not. I used to like full size with numpad. But after using laptop for many years, I realize I don't use numpad that much. So I guess I can say I like the 60% in a way.  :P  :D

If I have to work with numbers than a full keyboard w/ numpad is a clear winner, but lately I've been doing more gaming and I feel like I could compromise on the numpad. I say TKL is my fav, but 60% doesn't look bad either.

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

I like tenkeyless size... haven't tried a 60% before but I am a huge fan of of saving space while getting the most.. which is why I use a cooler master quickfire tk.. but I also travel and think a 60% would be much easier than even a tenkeyless to carry around with limited space..

I need my 104 key keyboard for productivity but for gaming or for my HTPC these form factors are GREAT!

I love the TK size but I'm currently rocking a full sized keyboard. Thanks for the giveaway!

Full sized keyboard any day coz it's useful for hotkeys while using software

It,dose not matter what is the size of key board all i need is that ASDW  (SPECIALLY D I USE IT FOR SHOOT IN FIFA 15) to be super durable and a full size is cool :-)

I like ten keyless. I don't need a num pad, but I DO need my arrow keys. 
It's amazing how you under estimate how much you use (Win+Arrow Key) to move windows across 6 screens. 
I'd be interested to try a 60% for CSGO, but I really want that new Blackwidow tournament edition RGB that Razer just announced. 

Thanks for the give away!

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

I like the full size keyboard for sure, that number pad is just way to handy. Winning this would really be handy considering i dropped coffee on my old keyboard :(

My favourite is the tenkeyless, although sometimes I do miss my nifty little numpad.

I use a 10-key-less sized keyboard (CM QuickfireTK, which combines the arrowkeys/Ins,Home, etc. with the numpad. )

I love the space saving, but I would prefer a regular 10-key-less with a separate num-pad off to the side where I can reach it when I occasionally need it.

My Rig: CPU: 3570k@4.4Ghz | GPU: XFX r9 270x | Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 | RAM: 16GB DDR3 2133 | Cooler: Hyper 212+

PSU: OCZ 700w | Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster Z | Headphones: AD700 | Case: NZXT M59 | Monitor: 144hz 1080p

I've been using a full-size for a while, but TKL won my favor recently. Excited at the prospect of trying out an even smaller keyboard.

still using a regular size keyboard, havent tried those smaller ones. but i would like a tin keyboard and silent one, would to get my hands on this to get a good feel.

i like the full keyboard with num-pad. i use the enter alot, and do lots of calculations with the num-pad.

also, text is very night-theme unfriendly.

change text to not grey?

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Been using the same 75% keyboard (btc 5100c) for the past several years now, replacing it with the same model when it wears out. It's nice having more space for your mousepad, and you don't have to stretch your mouse arm as far. Planning on making the Pok3r my first 60% and my first mechanical keyboard!  ;)

full size keyboards. even though i never use the numpad, it's good to have and i feel my desk is missing space when it isn't there. Although i have learnt that buying keycap sets becomes harder than with 10kl.

An awesome keyboard from awesome people!

I personally couldn't live without a full-size keyboard. I use it extensively for photo and video editing and the arrow keys + numpad are essential to my workflow. I can definitely see the advantages of a shorter keyboard for gaming and the like.

Rule with your heart,

And live with your conscience.

Ten key hybird?

I have the CM storm TK blue and love the fact that if I need anything from the numpad I have the option, while still having a small keyboard :D

I prefer a smaller seperate keyboard since I travel with my laptop alot.

Having a quick PC-ish setup with a bigger monitor and a small keyboard like the vortex Pok3r is nice. Can fit in my travel bag too!

60% is my favourite because it is much more portable and it is more ergonomic.

Full size, because I hate clicking on more buttons

I'm a 60% man myself, having used the Poker II I loved it, but wasn't a huge fan of reds. While I do like 60% with arrow keys (looking at you FC660M), I did love the tiny form factor of the Poker II, and would love to give the Pok3r a shot!