Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

I love the size of 60% board mainly because I work a lot with autocad and most of the time only my left hand will be using the keyboard and the right hand stays on the mouse. The smaller size means I can perform the commands faster and more accurate without stretching the fingers to much. Also it can save space on the table which can otherwise be use to lay down printed drawings. I've never owned any mechanical keyboard before and if I were to get one now, the Vortex Pok3r will be at the top of my lists.

I would prefer a smaller size than 100% because of my damn big mouse pad! Currently I own a full sized keyboard, but I would love a smaller one!

I'd rather have a 120% keyboard for when i'm doing my college work, but 60% for when I am traveling. I like this one because lets be honest, Its sexy.

DudleyTM

My favorite size is the 104 keyboard. Not just because I use to work in Excel / with numbers but because I actually use the advantages of having more keys. Back in the days I used the numpad for various macros and scripts on online games.

Signature in progress.

Full-size just has a feel too it that you can't get with a smaller keyboard!

Definitely full-size! I don't always need the number pad when I do it makes it soo much easier than the top row

My favorite size is full size, but for gaming I would like a smaller one as I don't need all the keys, and with a full keyboard with my mouse and keyboard in the most comfortable position, I keep hitting my keyboard with my mouse when moving it while I play. Very annoying!

I prefer compact 60% rather than 100%. I am programmer and to top that vim user so sometimes I have to use finger-breaking combinations during code writing, something which compact form really helps with, not to mention programmable keys. Also i never really use any keys on numpad or navigation block and reducing travelling distance between default writing position to trackball would be nice. On top of that I need to bring my own full-sized mechanical keyboard to work because there are only veeeery cheap rubber domes and I could't find any 60% in my country. Not to mention software-based macro problems between work and home computers, not to mention lost macros when pc at work crashes. So compact size with mechanical switches  and full programmability would be my dream. Nearly like Pok3r.

Ps: I have lurked at forums for some time already but finally decided to register to get into giveaway, sooooo leacher and lurker much?

I prefer full size keyboards, despite not using the keypad often, it makes it feel more complete - my current keyboard also has a few extra macro buttons on the left hand side, but I'm sure I could live without them.

To ensure I see your reply, quote my post.

Got any questions? Send me a message.

I always used a full sized 10 key keyboard mainly because of productivity. I always thought I would like to try 10 keyless. So I Would say my favorite is full size but I am willing to try 10 keyless.

I actually really love and prefer 60% keyboards because it honestly gives me a lot of desk space and its just more naturally comfortable for me. Especially when I play FPS games, I just like to have my hands closer together rather than spread far apart.

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

I like any keyboard that with a mechanical switch. My daily driver is alps-tenkeyless, but I'd like to get something with Cherry MX Blues so i can get a custom set of keycaps; they just don't make those for alps.

TKL or 60%. Need that mouse space.

Cheers Nick and Massdrop!

I am a bit of a pleb, and only have a disgusting HP membrane keyboard. I am hoping to build a PC around Christmas time, and may get one then. I like the look of TKL keyboards the best, as they seem a good compromise between space and function.

Chapski14

I like all sizes. They have different uses. I use a tenkeyless and a num pad at home, a tenkeyless for the road, and hopefully a 40% arriving soon for school. I ordered my JD40 in november but the people still haven't found a way to get it to me yet. Lead time was supposed to be 10 weeks max but they seem to have failed at that.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

I like full-size keyboards because some of the keys are very handy (like suppr, start, end...). smaller keyboards also never have volume control keys.

I prefer full keyboards with no additional macro buttons, but the 10 keyless I've got right now does work better with my setup.

I never really mind what size my keyboard is, remember size doesn't matter it's about how you use it... anyway I basically use what I have around. However talking of keyboards I really do like cherry MX blue key switches, they are really nice under the finger!

Im using a S.T.R.I.K.E. 7 I bought off a guy for 150 who was frustrated at the drivers. Overall I love it while it has its drawbacks, I can't find any other keyboard that has a touchscreen command center for almost anything, pause/play/forward/reverse music adjust microphone and volume controls, using "quick keys" as I like to call them and lots more. The keyboard type that I like is the full keyboard that has decent response (since I'm a casual), has a number pad, has backlight and some other functionality like volume control.

I prefere a standard keyboard that usually comes with the likes of a dell computer. Anything smaller seems like Im missing buttons (because i am  :)) and i cant help but look for them even even though theyre not there  :o ! Plus i used the number pad for typing numbers due to working with numbers in work  :rolleyes: but i could get used to one for gaming if i win  :D

Ive been looking for a nice small mechanical keyboard, thank you guys so much for this giveaway.  :D

Definitely have to go with full size. I always say that I don't need a numpad, but I end up needing it more than not. 

As I have enough space on my desk in office and at home, I prefer larger keyboards, numpad is a must I also like some media buttons to skip song, pause etc and sleep, hibernate ofc, not rly much more I want from my keyboard :) .

I use tenkeyless keyboards. I've gotten used to mot having a numpad on my laptop.