Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

I like a full size keyboard because I actually use the numpad.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I gotta admit i like the sleek design while still having cherry keys.

sorta like a das keyboard but better ..... also cherry clears :D

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I like full size keyboard. Typing numbers is so much beter  :D

Full size keyboard as I use the number pad regularly.

The tenkeyless - like having the mouse close by  B)

60% is the best, because you have more desk space and fully functioning keyboard

Hi LMG,

I currently own the CM Storm Quickfire TK and I'm actually happy with it even its a unique TKL size so bascially I wouldn't mind owning a 60%-sized keyboard, but I would rather dedicate it to my lil' bro if I ever win (prob not xD). 

Cheers,

A.Palic - 'straya mate!!

@nicklmg you forgot the dark theme users again :rolleyes:  i won't tell linus

ontopic:

i prefer 10 key less keyboards, they aren't to big and also not to small, they feel more comfy when it comes to gaming.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I like having the numpad in use on a keyboard but it doesnt really bother me if it is there or not but am currently on a full keyboard.

Thanks for the giveaway !

I prefer a full size keyboard I like having all the extra keys I never use just knowing that their here for me not to use is somewhat comforting, but maybe a 60% keyboard would be a nice change.

I prefer 80% keyboards or smaller. When I was studying to be an architectural technician what feels like a live time ago, we had 104 key keyboards and crappy mice, having to navigate the CAD interface, type commands on the letter keys, often with just my left hand, and then move to the num pad to enter dimensions, again just with my left hand so I could keep my mouse moving in the program.

My hands got really tired, fast, and it slowed me down. It also led to hours of that posture that Linus demonstrated in that video about the CM storm 80% keyboard a while back. All of that led to an an RSI and some back problems.

I always wanted to have an 80% or smaller keyboard and have a separate num pad on the LEFT of the keyboard so i could type in all commands and dimensions with a left-ward extension of my left arm and navigate whatever software I was in with my right mouse hand.

Jarvis - CPU: Intel Core i7 870 @ 4Ghz Motherboard: MSI P55 GD65 RAM: 8GB HyperX fury

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW Case: Cooler Master Elite 330 Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 250GB  & wd black 500GB PSU: Corsair TX650 Cooler: be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 + cooler master silencio FP120

I personally prefer having a large keyboard with palm rests to rest my palms at the level of the keys if the board is at minimal tilt (but i have the board at max tilt), with a lot of easy to reach macro keys for use when gaming. but the reason I'm participating in this contest is so I can get a pc for my friend who is stuck using a crappy laptop.

Processor:Intel i7 5930k,     Motherboard:Gigabyte X99-UD4,     RAM:32GB ddr4,     GPU:2x GTX 770 SC,     Case:Corsair 780t,     Storage:2TB hard drive, 120GB SSD, 1GB external hard drive,

Power supply:cooler master v750 semi-modular,     Monitors:2x Philips 23" 1920x1080,     Cooling:XSPC raystorm water cooled CPU, 6 coolermaster jetflo 120mm fans.

I like 60% keyboards. I just don't have enough room on my desk to move my mouse comfortably with full sized keyboards.

Love me a TKL for home, and full size for the office. One size does not fit all, let alone me :)

Thanks for the giveaway!

Personally i prefer a 60% keyboard but with a separate numpad that i can place somewhere where it's not in the way.

A small comfy keyboard and a neato numpad is basically the best of both worlds when it comes to typing and solving all number captchas.

I personally prefer a full sized keyboard (~104-key layout board) but I have gotten used to a smaller 80% (the ones that still have their function keys but no numpad) keyboard before. In fact I've found myself looking at the screen off-centered so I'm not even looking at the center of the screen, I'm centered with the spacebar.

Is this a problem? I'm not sure to be honest but I know that, full keyboard or not, I have little to complain about. Both kinds of keyboard suit me fine.

P.S. I've had to retype this whole post... I don't know what happened but when I finally clicked "Post" the page jumped to the most recent posts on the thread but my post was nowhere to be seen, I even checked my profile for my post logs.... nothing. It's as if my original post never existed. I hope this doesn't mean I'm posting twice.

Anyways, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

Screebees!

Normally I'm using 100% keyboards. But i'd like to try a smaller one :D

My favorite would be a full size keyboard mainly because I have the space for it and it adds more character to my desk. 

I'm used to a full layout plus media keys (currently using Logitech Wave at home) - some older games are more comfortable to play with the arrow keys spaced out; when it comes to inputting numbers, the numpad is invaluable; one-key access to my media player and/or play/pause/stop/next/prev etc. is something that can't quite be replaced.

Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 5900X | NH-U14S | Asus X Noctua RTX 3070 | MP600 | 850 EVO 250 GB | Caviar Black 5 TB | SS-860 XP2 | Define R5 Black | Thaulab Varna IV -> Objective 2 -> Sennheiser HD-555/AKG K7XX/Audiotechnica ATH-M40x

I like 65%, just like 60% but  with directional keys!

I'd love to win the Poker though.

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues

60% with a separate numpad so you can move it out of the way when gaming but have awesome numeral capability when you want it. The pok3r is awesome!

I still like full 104 keys keyboard, just kinda used to it :P

Full size keyboard! It has numpad and function keys which will decrease the chance of me hitting on the wrong keystroke.

I think the best size is without the num pad. I currently have a full sized keyboard but have almost no room for my mouse.

If I had this I would get a mouse mat more than 130mm wide