Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

I like 10 keyless type most, best functionality in a good form factor

Full size is good for function and 60% is good for typing

My personal preference is full size. Although, I wouldn't really know because I've never actually had another size...sooo....

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

i prefer the full keyboard size for full functions usability, will the 104 keyboard dose not bather me when am not using it!

i prefer the 104 in the keyboard... that dose't mean i cant use the keyboard with out the 104!!

all the best for the winner :)

I have always been a full sized keyboard person, I always used one since I was young so it kind of just stuck. Have never given much thought on getting a 60% sized one but I do see how convenient it would be on the go.

Cpu- Intel i5 3570k, Motherboard- Asrock Extreme 4 Z77, RAM- Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866mhz 16gb memory, GPU- Msi Twin Frozr II 7950, 

Case- Fractal Design Define R4 white windowed, Storage- 120gb Sandisk Extreme, Western Digital 3tb Green drive, PSU- Antec 650w 80plus platinum, 

Display(s)- 2 x Acer H236HLbid, CoolingXigmatek Dark knight Frostbourne edition, 2x Corsair Af 140mm Quiet edition, 2 x Corsair SP 120mm Quiet edition,

Keyboard- Ducky Shine 3 Mx Brown White Leds, Mouse- Corsair Vengeance M65, Sound- Swan M20 2.1 speakers, Audiotechnica ATH-M50S Headphones,

Vsonic Gr06 IEMs, Philips Citiscape Over-ear Headphones, Xiaomi Piston III IEMS, Philips Fidelio S2 IEMS

Thanks to Massdrop for sponsoring the giveaway. Thanks to you for existing to give us more tech-knowledge, and to Massdrop for providing some great deals, wouldn't have know about them without you guys.

Honestly I love Full 104-keyboards for gaming and work, but have been wanting a smaller keyboard for travel.

Tkl, i never use the numpad so is just a waste of space for me, but i never tried a 60% so i might be interesting :D

I like any keyboard that will help me put down my enemies with barrages of gunfire and unleash hell. It should have decent tactile response and good feel fo the fingertips also with medium travel distance. Some keyboards initially have small feedback, but later have higher feedback due to dust accumilation, which ofcourse is hell to clean up without voiding the warranty. Simple, good response time and tactile feedback are essential in a class top of the range keyboard!

Maybe this will do it?

Thanks to the Linus Tech team and Massdrop for the giveaway (also for making it worldwide giveaway! :D )....

Honestly, I've never used a tenkeyless keyboard, but after feeling locked in whenever I play csgo, I want to try one out. And keyboard is literally just the letter keys, so whenever I would want to play csgo, I'd just plug this baby in. Obviously it would have to have the sweet feel of brown switches.

I've been using a TKL (CMStorm quickfire) for a few years now, still miss having a number pad occasionally but gaming comfort > functionality, and if i know ill be needing the num pad a lot i can always plug in my old one, would like to try an even more compact one though.

I like >100% sized keyboards.

I will not be pleased until I can type 90% of Unicode without using alt-codes.

I love full size keyboards, because I love the functionality and features

However I have always wanted a 60% or similar sized, would be great to take along in my backpack with my gaming laptop and other bits and bobs - or to use when gaming so I can move my big keyboard out of the way - more space for my mouse (and then i can take my g710+ to work)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I tend to prefer a full keyboard just because number input tends to be a pain when i always have to sign into everything. I would probably benefit a lot from a tkl keyboard as my number pad is always halfway on my number pad though. But i guess that's the price i pay...

I guess as a content creator I need some extra keys that can support shortcuts for my application, but I guess I can try this one and see how it differs from ah full key layout board :)

Adobo, Kilawin, Liempo and More. :)

Full size keyboard for my big hands. Thank you for the opportunity to win.

I think different keyboard sizes are best for different situations - for example, if you want to carry a MKB around then you'd probably want a 60%, whilst for desktop use you might want full-size or TKL (at least this is what I want). I use the numpad a fair bit, so ideally I'd keep that for my desktop (I have a DS3 full-size right now). However, the actual keys being off-centre relative to where I sit sometimes bugs me a bit, so perhaps the ideal solution would be TKL + separate (mechanical) numpad.

However, I'm very interested in 60% MKBs and I'd be ecstatic to receive a Poker 3! Thank you LMG and Massdrop for this giveaway!

I have always used a Full-Size Keyboard. Then again, I have NEVER used a gaming keyboard before in my life, just a, well, admittedly "Gaming Quality" membrane keyboard from Azza

I love small keyboard because they are compact and good for gaming , i am building a new gaming setup and i want to change my older keyboard by a better one for more accuracy and better feeling and thank you for this opportunity to try out this awesome keyboard :)

Full size because once you get use to it for bindings or simply Excel, you can't go back :P

Full size keyboards. No compromises, no problems

Rig: AMD FX 8350, Asus Sabertooth 990fx, 16gb Corsair Vengence, Gigabyte R9 290 4GB, Noctua NH-12S, Samsung 840 Evo, WD 1TB Black, Corsair C70, Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster SA350, Acer 193w, Mouse: Cyborg RAT 5. Window 7 Pro

Laptop: Asus x75vd, Intel i5 3210M, 8gb RAM, Nvidia 610m 1gb, 750gb hdd

PS2, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Xbox360

As much as everyone else is against a 60% Keyboard, I wish it were even smaller. :)

I have a TKL keyboard and I actually did not know they got smaller without comprimising they keycap sizes! I am really surprised about this product, awesome!

I´m used to type on a 100% layout, but i want to switch to a smaller keyboard for healthier shoulders!