Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

I think that the full size keyboard has always taken up too much space on my desk, and the numpad i don't find all that useful for me.

I like the full sized keyboards because there's more keys to face roll on 

I usually prefer a full size keyboard, and I currently have a full size keyboard but it does get in the way a lot and so I admittedly have some qualms with it. However I have been looking into other, smaller types of keyboards and this would be a good opportunity to acquire one, since I can't really afford such an expensive keyboard.

i like full size keyboards more too,i got too used to it but i'm always open for new things :P

I prefer a full sized keyboard because I need the number pad for number crunching and programming.

I prefer a keyboard that doesn't take up a lot of space. a numpad is neat tho

Did someone say giveaway? I usually prefer a 75% keyboard or a TKL keyboard in order to have the arrow keys as I don't care at all about the numpad.

I prefer 10-keyless keyboards because i like to reduce as much clutter as i can on my desktop space

I love small keyboards because I'm a notebook dude and I'm always with my backpack stuffed with peripherals. I have a CM Storm quickfire Tk. and a smaller one is more than welcome.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I can't live without my numpad, so it's definitely 104-key for me.

I enjoy fullsized keyboards because I find each part of the keyboard to be useful! However, I would enjoy having a small keyboard for easy traveling.

Never had the opportunity to use a 60%, smallest I've gone is TKL, but smaller is better for a small desk like mine where space is limited

I have no experience with 60% keyboards, but a 60% size keyboard would fit better then my hp full size keyboard.

i prefere 60 percent keyboards as i have limited space in my college dorm, but if i could i would love a full mechanical keyboard for my animation work. 

I prefer a full-sized keyboard for my desk as I use the numpad quite a bit. 

However, I would love a 60% for simple web-browsing and writing on the couch.

Can't really afford a mech keyboard right now anyways.

I really like 60% keyboards because of how small and solid they look. I love that the case is only visible on the sides and other than that, the entire front of the keyboard is dedicated to keys.

I personally prefer TKL keyboards, but I use a full keyboard every day due to what I currently have. I don't utilise the number pad so have no need for a full size board.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I'm using a full sized keyboard every day but on the other hand never even tried a 80% or 60%. Since I'm using vim a lot I could imagine it to be at least as comfortable as a full-sized keyboard.

I definitely prefer a full sized keyboard, I like my numpad a lot, but really want to try a Poker because of its portability.

I really liked the corsair k70 keyboard with full size. It feels completed with that numpad. Pok3r is great looking and well built keyboard just want it for my second computer for my brother where there is less deskspace so this keyboard will b perfect fit and gives more room to work on the table during work on school projects and stuff. :) Loved power supply wattage comparison was looking for this cuz want to upgrade to r9295x soon. :)

Ten keyless all the way, saves on space

good luck to all

Full size keyboard. I play CS GO and I bind my buy commands to the num-pad numbers. Can't live without them :)